The TV news industry continues to embarrass itself with serious coverage of gossip news. This story about a fugitive couple being arrested is NOT NEWS! It is a report about a crime. Take a walk to your local police precinct and count the number of crimes being reported. Local crimes are not news. CNN had live coverage with reporters in 2 states! They never sent one single reporter to cover the many lawsuits over Dick Cheney secret energy policy meetings yet they have all the resources to cover crimes THAT HAVE NO AFFECT ON US WHATSOEVER! Journalism? Not even close!
Archive for August, 2005
As the media continues their war with Iran PR campaign the hypocrisy levels are off the charts. Donald Rumsfeld, who spent part of his years moving arms, including biological and chemical WMD, into Iraq so that they can kill millions of Iranians, is complaining that some weapons are flowing from Iran to Iraq. Apparently Rumsfeld wants to be the sole weapons supplier to Iraq.
The hypocrisy also continues to flow from a White House that it laced with former Iran Contra criminals and associates, who illegally sold arms to rebels. This administration has a long history of fueling wars by selling arms all over the world, helping people to kill each other for generations. How dare they scold Iran? Here is how they dare; the media lets them get away with it. Think about it!
How many decades have passed without a real effort to prepare for a world in which the demand for oil exceeds the supply? There is no greater example of a reason to deny people involved in the energy industry from any political position that influences energy policy. The same logic should be applied to virtually all similar conflicts of interest, most importantly when it comes to life and death related industries such as war and medicine. Business and politics should never mix; today they are virtually indistinguishable. Think about it!
Today in NY they are conducting terror drills in our subway system. They are releasing â€œharmlessâ€ gas so that they can track how gas flows through the system. This is not the first time this has been done, it is only the first time we were told that it was taking place. As an asthmatic I want to know what that gas is. We have not been told. There is something very wrong when a government releases a gas and does not let us know what it is. Do the citizens of this nation have any control over this nation at all? It seems not.
If you have not read up on the Skull and Bones institution it is about time that you do. We have to ask ourselves if why we permit people to hold public office when they have an allegiance to an organization that they refuse to talk about. What if this organization is involved in crimes? Why are they given a free pass by the public to go about their business when we have no idea what that business is? Can anyone else get away with this? If the Ku Klux Klan chose to keep their agenda and activities secret would we feel that this is OK?
We are talking about an institution that has produced 6 of the first 7 CIA directors. Donâ€™t you find this odd? George W. Bush as appointed 10 fellow Bonesman to positions within the administration. Being that there are only about 15 new Bonesemen members each year, the odds of that many people from one institution being the best qualified for those positions out of the 250 million people in the US is not only astronomical, but it is overwhelmingly suspicious. A Bonesman is about to take over as boss of the man who is conducting the Plame investigation. These people have shown that their loyalty to fellow Bonesman takes priority over every other loyalty. This is not acceptable when it comes to people in positions of authority. It is about time YOU got curious about this group and groups like it. You have the right to know what your leaders are involved in and you have a responsibility to demand the information. Think about it!
I left my house yesterday wearing my TvNewsLIES tee shirt that said â€œCorporate Media â€“ Americaâ€™s #1 Enemyâ€, and lo and behold there was an NBC van parked right in front of my house! NBC sent Tim Minton (http://www.wnbc.com/wnbc/1169193/detail.html) and a camera man to do a story on my neighbor who wrote a book on labor unions. I waited until Tim finished his interview and I had a little chat with him.
I asked him why we have not heard one single story about PNAC. He had no idea what PNAC was. I had to explain to him who they were. I told him that journalism is not a job, it is a responsibility. I told him that he held the future of democracy in his hands. I gave him information on PNAC, 9/11 research sites and David Ray Griffinâ€™s book on the 9/11 commission report. I told him that we have people within our administration who were culpable in the events of 9/11 and that at the very least he should start looking into this for his own interest. I told him that he should stop chasing runaway brides and he should try to bring journalism back to the broadcast world.
It felt good to vent. I am glad my anger and rage at the media did not get the best of me. There was a time in my life that I would have expressed my feelings in a less productive way, although I would have made a more lasting impression on the reporter; at least until the casts and bandages came off;-) I wanted to share my little venting story with you.
It was clear to me that Tim Minton is as uninformed as his viewers. This is not the first time I spoke with a news person who had no clue as to what PNAC is. I had similar conversations with both on air news people and news producers, none of whom knew what PNAC was. My friends at the Associated Press never even heard of them. Next time you see a talking head with a microphone consider sharing some vital information with him or her. Maybe one of them will wake up and start talking to each other about the real issues that face us. Maybe one day our efforts will make a difference. Think about it!
The latest economic report indicates that hourly earning are up 6 cents per hour. When CEOs around the nation receive $million plus raises how do you think that factors in to the overall wage numbers? It seems to me that the totals may be rising but the distribution is what we should be examining. Each year we hear about how the wealth gap is getting bigger. Perhaps our economic reports should include that information in their overall evaluation of the economy. Better yet, they should provide a completely separate report for people who earn less than $100,000. That would be a better measure of the real situation. Think about it!
Before I get to the current rumor mill, I want you to think about why it might be important to pay attention to rumors even if they never pan out.
Consider the rumors that can serve us well financially. When we come across buzz about a corporate takeover or a drug about to be approved by the FDA, what do we do? Many of us do the smart thing, we inquire. We call our broker or we talk to knowledgeable friends, just in case there is something to the rumor. If there is a way to take advantage of what we heard, we do not want to miss a good opportunity. Some of us will even skip an intensive validation process before we put in a buy or sell order with a trusted, low fee, on-line brokerage service. Sometimes it’s worth risking a little in order to gain a lot.
It seems that when it comes to personal gain or profit, we are willing follow through on rumors. Even more interesting, we also are willing to admit that others know more than we do. When it comes to making a buck, we seem more ready to listen to people who have some knowledge about things we know little or nothing about. We will seek out people with some expertise in areas in which we have absolutely no experience. When we come across stock “tips” on the financial rumor mill, we have no problem placing our trust in other sources. If some of these tips fall flat and disappoint us, we don’t stop trusting these more informed sources. We continue to have faith in their good intentions and we wait eagerly for the next bit of market gossip to come along.
Why, then, do the attitudes of most people change so dramatically when the “tips” are rumors that involve their government? Most, and I repeat most of us do not understand the powerful factors that control the governments of the world. Most people have a view of the world as it is presented in school books. They have no idea that a handful of very wealth, very powerful, and very well entrenched people wield enormous power over most of us. There is no room here to discuss this huge and complicated topic in detail. Suffice it to say that some very powerful people have inordinate power to influence the agendas of many governments of the world. This is not a conspiracy theory, this is fact. Before you pass judgment, do some reading and find out for yourself. Spend some time looking up the private adjuncts to our governmental bodies: the Bilderberg Group, the Illuminati and the World Bank. Research the Tri-Lateral Commission, the National Security Council and the Council on Foreign Relations. Then ask yourself why these unelected bodies are so closely and consistently entangled in so many aspects of so many governments. Then ask yourself why do the members of these groups also have deep ties to many multi-national corporations; many of which are energy, defense and media related. We are not just talking about one or two conflicts of interest here. We are talking about people who sit on the boards of multiple companies and who are involved in these secretive yet powerful organizations. Who do they actually represent; the corporations or the organizations? Why is it that only that extremely wealthy and corporately connected individuals are involved in these organizations?
But let’s do some of your homework right here. One example is a power group with inordinate influence over the policies of the Bush administration, yet totally hidden to most Americans.. This group is one of the most easily researched and verifiable of all: the Project for a New American Century (PNAC). The motives and goals of this organization are not secret. They are not some mythical theory. They are not the paranoid fabrication of a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut. The agenda of this organization is available for all to see. Their plans and visions are clearly detailed on their own website. Their activities, past and present, are recorded and archived for everyone to examine. These are the people who proposed war with Afghanistan and Iraq long before 9/11. These are the people who designed the doctrine for global military superiority long before George Bush was even a candidate for the presidency. And today, these are the people who hold an extraordinary number of key positions in every major foreign policy department of the US government. They are seen and heard over and over on the corporate media. They are invited to offer advice and give opinions to an unsuspecting public that never hears a single word about their relationship to PNAC.
Thanks to the controlled corporate media, most Americans have no idea who these people are. PNAC members hold dozens of key positions in the Bush administration. They are never identified as being members of PNAC. There is never mention of their common affiliation and history. Oddly, the one non PNAC person in the White House is George W. Bush. He is the outsider.
Research this group and you will find that many of these key members of the Bush administration were once known in Washington as “The Crazies!” These men - and women, who have been connected to several past administrations, supported agendas that were so radical that that they were kept out of positions in which they could really do some harm. Today, they direct, and control the foreign & military policies of the United States. That is not an exaggeration. Keep this in mind when you get to the rumor mill portion of this blog.
This being said, let’s understand there is a pretty good chance that there are people who know a great deal more about the power brokers behind our government than the average American. Many of you might be ahead of the curve on this and may have read up on the topics I mentioned. You may also have listened to or read the works of Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Meria Heller, Whatreallyhappened.com, David Ickey or others on the Internet. There is a great deal of information about these power brokers out there for those who really want to know.
Sadly, many people simply dismiss these sources as the ranting of crackpots or conspiracy theorists whose information is not credible. They do this without ever considering the validity of what is claimed. By doing this, they place themselves in the same class of those who dismissed the round-world theorists. These people could not and would not open their minds to any idea that refuted their belief that the world was flat. They ridiculed and denigrated the findings of people who, in fact, knew what they were saying, and who knew more than their deriders. This made no sense at the time, and makes no sense now. It is self defeating and possibly dangerous to ignore the words of informed sources. It makes even less sense to dismiss them outright before they ever have a chance to be heard.
It makes a great deal more sense to have an open mind about information that has been researched and documented, especially when that information directly affects your life. This is not unlike accepting, or at least considering information about your health given to you by a doctor. You may not have a clue about the technical facts leading to the diagnosis, but you listen to what is being said. When you go home, you might research the condition that was described. You might get a second professional opinion and ask others about the condition. Finally, after listening and asking and reading and thinking, you discern the validity of what the doctor told you. You would not simply dismiss the claims made by your doctor because you were unable deal with what you heard. Even if the diagnosis was bizarre and too extreme to accept at the moment,. you would not dismiss it outright. You would not allow your lack of medical knowledge to get in the way of accepting life saving information. Obviously, that close-minded approach could very well endanger, if not end your life. By the time you figure out that the doctor was right, it might be too late to use what he had to say.
So, why not take this approach with other vital issues such as those involving the government? It might be an essential strategy for becoming more open-minded and ultimately more aware of what goes on in this very complex and confusing world. It also might be helpful in finding ways to distinguish legitimate information from unfounded rumor. You really can’t lose if you listen and think about things you are tempted to dismiss or ignore. At worst, you will have wasted some time. But at best you might be on the receiving end of some very valuable information. Bear in mind what was just said: a close-minded approach could endanger your life. You really wouldn’t want to start listening when it was too late to use the information.
Okay. I think I’ve made my point, so on with the rumors:
As some of you know, there are many rumors afoot about state-sponsored, false flag, nuclear terror attacks right here in the good old USA. You can catch up on these rumors by reading my last piece on the topic by clicking here.
Recent events are adding fuel to the rumors, and suggest that the final pieces of the puzzle may be falling into place. Here is some background:
1. The entire rumor is based on the concept that elements within the government (and their adjuncts, see above) are intent on creating a New World Order in the form of a single world government.
2. In order for the people to go along with these plans events have to take place that create an atmosphere of great fear. Frightened citizens will permit their government to do anything so long as they believe it is for their own safety. This is an old psychological ploy that has been used successfully by governments in the past. At present, the American government promotes and engenders constant fear in the public. In part this is done, as it was during the Cold War years, to finance the military industrial complex. When the Cold War ended, military budgets needed new life - so along came the international terrorist. For war profiteers there is no better enemy than one that can not be seen or identified, and ultimately can never be defeated. There can be no end to a war on the catch phrase, “Terrorism” . Terrorists are not an enemy that can surrender, so there is no way to tell when the military effort has succeeded. The war that is being waged today is the perfect never-ending war that will provide a never-ending flow of funds. It is the perfect business plan for the military industrial complex. An enemy that can not be identified can not be defeated. Everlasting war is the result. Everlasting war funding is the goal.
3. The PNAC crew, formerly know as the Crazies, control a virtual dictatorship. As we speak, there is no oversight or accountability in the Bush administration. Those in power do pretty much whatever they want. Their march into Iraq was a prime example of the way they do business. The world stood still as the administration, with the help of their corporate adjunct, the mainstream media, convinced the American people that Iraq was to be feared. This was a ludicrous claim that was almost laughable. Iraq was a smashed and defeated nation with no military to speak of, that had undergone 12 years of crippling embargoes and 12 years of bombing raids and they were the ideological enemy of Al Qaeda. There was nothing to fear, but fear we did so that phase one of the PNAC plan could go into action.
4. Don’t believe for a moment that the PNAC crew that took control of our government will ever let go of that power. They waited too long and planned too hard to stop in their tracks. They assumed power by stealing elections and reaping the benefits of the “new Pearl Harbor” they themselves said they needed. On September 11th, 2001, these not-so-crazy men went into full gear. The oil pipelines to the Caspian could be fully in their hands if Afghanistan and Iraq were under their control A rapid defeat of these countries would lead to domination of the region. Despite the setbacks to their poorly laid, albeit ambitious plans, these people are here for the duration. There is no way this long awaited power is going to slip through their hands. This is a now or never opportunity for to achieve the goals they openly laid out year before.
5. There is no possible argument to refute the reality that the people in power today needed a tragedy like 9/11 to take place. Without it, there would have been no opportunity at all, none, nada, nil, to implement their openly published agenda. Without the attacks of that day, there would be no wars against Afghanistan or Iraq. Saddam Hussein would be trading his oil in Euros, the pipelines of the oil rich Middle East would be in the hands of other nations, and the ambitions of the PNAC power brokers would be in the garbage. For whatever it’s worth, this is a harsh reality. Think about it.
Here is what has recently changed:
1.The public is beginning to catch on to what is going on. Questions are being asked. Answers are being demanded.
2. There is a groundswell of public interest in the events of 9/11. A great deal of new evidence has been uncovered by the independent 9/11 research community that exposes the official story of 9/11 as the real conspiracy theory. A great deal of evidence points to government complicity, at least to the level of permitting the events to unfold. The media can no longer stem the grass roots information campaign taking place. The more people examine the findings of the independent community, the more they realize that something sinister is at hand. One can not view the uncovered information without becoming suspicious about what the Bush administration knew and when they knew it.
3. The Plame investigation is coming to a head. According to recent reports, indictments have already been issued or are underway. The investigation reportedly goes far beyond the leak of a CIA agent, and has looked into illegalities by people at the highest levels of government concerning 9/11 and the war in Iraq.
4. If we get past the midterm elections and vote rigging is under control, there is a chance that many members of Congress will be getting their walking papers. If Republicans lose control of Congress there is a chance that impeachment proceedings will take place. The grounds for impeachment of the President and Vice President have been clearly established - and include the high crimes of lying to Congress, and manipulating intelligence information for political gain.
What does all this mean? Let’s consider the most recent rumors that involve the indictment of people in high places. Such an event will mean the end of the PNAC dream. This is why they have to work fast, before any such indictments are issued or before too much truth gets out. This administration cannot risk letting Americans know really took place on 9/11. That, too, would mean the end of the PNAC dream.
The last pieces of the PNAC power structure were just put in place. John Bolton is Ambassador to the UN. He is PNAC. Zalmay Khalilzad is Ambassador to Iraq. He is PNAC. Paul Wolfowitz is the head of the World Bank. He is PNAC. So are Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Scooter Libby. Need I go on? If undeterred, they can proceed at full speed with their global domination agenda. Only now things don’t look to good, and if the rumor about the indictments is true, something will have to be done. This something, according to the rumor mill, will be a false flag terror operation in the form of a limited nuclear attack on our own soil. This will permit the PNAC crazies to freeze our government, implement martial law and maintain absolute dictatorship level powers indefinitely. Don’t put it past this dangerous gang of radicals to do this.
Here are my two cents: In my scenario George W. Bush does not survive an attack. I say this for several reasons:
1. Bush is not a PNAC member. Cheney runs the show. Bush has been a burden for these people. They have to teach him what to say, how to present his little issues, tutor him, give him his sound bites, etc. He could not even handle one hour in front of the friendly 9/11 Commission by himself; Cheney had to accompany him. He had nothing to do with creating the PNAC agenda and by getting him out of the way Cheney and crew can move faster and harder.
2. If George Bush were no longer President, it would add to the power of the PNAC crew. If you think they assumed great power because 3,000 anonymous Americans died, just imagine how much more power they can assume after claiming that terrorists are a great enough threat to get to an American president. Bush would be the sacrificial poster boy. He would have served his purpose and would no longer be needed. He would provide PNAC with more power than they ever could achieve if he had lived. An interesting side note is that George W. Bush’s Skull and Bones nickname is “Temporary!” Interesting, to say the least.
3. Also, look for a hit on Chicago . The records and principles involved in the Plame investigation have to be eliminated. Just as a great deal of Enron information perished in the WTC, the criminal evidence against PNAC members must disappear. How convenient that would be.
4. (Added 05-Aug-2005) - If the event takes place at night it would also be an indication of a false flag operation. It would help prevent being caught. For instance if a device is delivered by air, eye witnesses will not be able to see the plane or missile that delivers or detonates the device. Then again, with a micro nuke a device can be delievered, placed and detonated by timer or remote. Just some thoughts.
Do I know for certain that any of this will happen? NO, OF COURSE NOT! The idea that the US will experience a nuclear terror event and it will unfold as I describe IS INDEED A CONSPIRACY THEORY. I repeat THIS IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! However, the information used to compile my theory, most notably the goals and motives of the PNAC crazies is NOT THEORY; it is FACT. And if my frightening theory got you to pay attention to the people who are really running this country, this blog entry has accomplished its goal.
OK, so there is my brain dump. Why am I sharing this with you? I am writing this because, amazingly, I know more about the thugs in PNAC than almost every single person I meet, anywhere. With the exception of the people I have met through running TvNewsLIES.org, almost everyone I know or meet is clueless as to who the PNAC people are and knows nothing whatsoever about their agenda. Even some the most informed activists against this administration are unaware of the affiliation, the intrigue, and the cabal that is PNAC. So many Americans have no idea about the people behind the people who run the government, and I feel it is about time to turn that around. If your curiosity has been piqued at all, I’ve done something worthwhile.
Please let me be wrong! But if I am correct…let’s not wait until it’s too late to listen to what I am saying! We could be talking about life and death.
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLIES.org
9/11-PNAC, 9/11-PNAC SHOULD BE THE #1 TOPIC OF DISCUSSION - A WAKE-UP CALL THE ALTERNATIVE AND LIBERAL MEDIA: TO STOP IGNORING 9/11 AND THE PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY
They Are Not â€œConspiracy Theoriesâ€ - They Are, in Fact, â€œDiscoveriesâ€
Added 04-Aug-2005 - Leak prosecutor’s boss likely to be replaced with Bush classmate; ‘Skull and Bones’ - Newsweek’s Michael Isikoff will splash a story in tomorrow’s Newsweek which reveals that the boss of CIA leak probe prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald is likely to be replaced by a former Bush classmate at Yale. - What’s more, Newsweek has found that the new boss is a fellow initiate of the Yale secret society, Skull and Bones. Details will appear on the magazine’s website early Sunday and on newsstands Monday.
Even while CNNâ€™s Miles Oâ€™Brien obsesses over the space shuttle like a child with a new toy, CNN still has plenty of time for deception. First of all they tell us that the US has lost 21 troops during â€œthe past weekâ€ in Iraq. Wrong. We have lost that many troops over the past 3 days in Iraq, not over the past week which is a seven day period. We have lost 30 troops during the past week. In fairness to CNN, later this morning Miles Oâ€™Brien corrected himself and said that 27 troops were lost since Sunday. This is more accurate. It is not an excuse for his earlier comments however.
Also, CNN keeps calling the second bombing incident in London the â€œfailedâ€ bombing. Well as we wait for the â€œinvestigationâ€ to be completed we do have the comments from the bomber himself and he flat out told the public that it was not a failed bombing, it was never meant to hurt anyone. It was only meant to send a message. He also claims that there were only detonators and there was no explosives, only common flour. A simple sniff can determine this. Why is CNN still making us think that the second event was something that it was not? It is called deception. Think about it!
How much news has to come out about crimes committed by the Bush administration, both domestic and international, before people take notice? What the hell is going on here? No matter what comes out nobody is held accountable by Congress or by the press!!!
Now we find out that the US was working with Iraqis to conduct sabotage, among other things, in Iraq prior to the invasion. Aside from being illegal isnâ€™t that TERRORISM? How does this get a free pass? This is getting beyond unbelievable!