CNN Continues the 9/11 Cover Up!

For those of you who still believe the laughable official conspiracy theory explaining the events of 9/11, as told to you by the Bush/PNAC (“new Pearl Harbor”) administration and the American news media…

TvNewsLIES.org carries several 9/11 documentaries that explore, in detail, the visual evidence of the events of 9/11 as recorded by our corporate media. Several of these documentaries question the very obvious visual anomalies that pose serious questions about exactly what kind of planes hit the WTC and what in the world hit the Pentagon? (Regarding the Pentagon, never in the history of aviation has a plane vaporized as a result of a crash, bomb, fire or anything else, until the events at the Pentagon, so we are told). They also explore the visual evidence that exposed the very likely probability that the WTC buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.

Like many things we never notice even though we see them every day, such as the hidden arrow in the FedEx logo (look for it), once things are pointed out they become obvious upon subsequent observation. Once you are made aware of the anomalies in the video evidence, you will never look at the buildings’ collapses the same way again. Nor will you view the events at the Pentagon as they were told to you by our media.

The filmmakers have been accused of doctoring the video evidence, yet the filmmakers tell the public where to access copies of much of the original footage. As a result, people can see the evidence for themselves as it was originally reported by our corporate media who did not realize what they were exposing at the time! A CNN DVD called “America Remembers” was a main source of original footage for these documentaries. In at least one of the documentaries (In Plane Site) the director holds up a copy of this DVD and suggests that you acquire a copy and see the footage for yourself. This seems pretty open, honest and fair to me, because the filmmaker is not asking you to trust him; he is asking you to investigate his claims.

So, guess what happened? CNN suddenly and inexplicably discontinued the production of their DVD documentary. Why would they do this? Why would they discontinue the production of a documentary about the most important event of our lifetime? (You may still be able to get a copy because some are still at retailers.)

I’ll tell you what I think. I think that the destruction of evidence is continuing at every source. The White House destroyed the bulk of the 9/11 evidence by getting rid of all the residue and other materials from the Towers and the Pentagon. When, if ever, was crime scene evidence destroyed as quickly as possible, before it could be closely examined? The government confiscated a number of videos of the Pentagon explosion and has kept them hidden ever since the event. George Bush actually got on TV at one point and asked the media to stop airing footage of the events of 9/11 because America needed to heal. I am convinced that this is all a part of a calculated policy of evidence elimination. They are erasing history. They are eliminating the evidence that seems to completely debunk the official story of 9/11.

The fact that CNN discontinued their DVD speaks volumes. The 9/11 research community knows very well that CNN’s DVD was a verification of much of their findings, and now that, too, has been eliminated.

We’re in big trouble people. Some very dangerous people are in charge and they control our media. The American corporate media are our enemy; it’s time we accept this as fact. Think about it!

REFERENCE: 9/11 Facts

10 Responses to “CNN Continues the 9/11 Cover Up!”

1. swph says:

“America Remembers” is still available at Amazon.com.

2. swph says:

BTW….where is the arrow in the FedEx logo?

3. swph says:

I found it!

4. CommieRicko says:

I swear, even the sources I trust are using the bogey man Osama Bin Laden over and over again and the poor SOB is dead and buried in the mountains! Why play to the Bush bogey man? He is being used to further this war on so called terrorism. There are soldiers more horrific than Osama and they are in Washington using every means possible to delude the public!

5. Jesse says:

CommieRicko…I don’t know if bin Laden is alive…but some of my comments are a little sarcastic, as to say…

OK, let’s say your bin Laden story IS true…then how do you explain this!

I don’t know what to believe about bin Laden anymore but I don’t by the official myths. I think he was working with the cooperation or at the behest of some people within. In otherwords I think he is a false flag operation.

6. CommieRicko says:

Jesse, Read this,

Osama bin Laden:
    A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan’s president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama’s gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama’s ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

——————————————————————————–

Peter Bergen: Bin Laden has aged ‘enormously’
    This is a man who was clearly not well. I mean, as you see from these pictures here, he’s really, by December [2001] he’s looking pretty terrible.

Healthy bin Laden

Bin Laden December 2001 video

But by December, of course, that tape that was aired then, he’s barely moving the left side of his body. So he’s clearly got diabetes. He has low blood pressure. He’s got a wound in his foot. He’s apparently got dialysis … for kidney problems. [CNN]

12/28/2001 - US casts doubt on bin Laden’s latest message
    The recording was dismissed by the Bush administration yesterday as sick propaganda possibly designed to mask the fact the al-Qa’eda leader was already dead. “He could have made the video and then ordered that it be released in the event of his death,” said one White House aide. [Telegraph]

Pakistan’s Musharraf: Bin Laden probably dead

Pakistan’s president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease.

[A Bush administration official] said U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and “it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout.” [CNN]

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Bin Laden would need help if on dialysis
    Renal dialysis — talking about hemodialysis — is something that really is reserved for patients in end-stage renal failure. That means their kidneys have just completely shut down.

The most common cause of something like that would be something like diabetes and hypertension. Once that’s happened, if you’re separated from your dialysis machine — and incidentally, dialysis machines require electricity, they’re going to require clean water, they’re going to require a sterile setting — infection is a huge risk with that. If you don’t have all those things and a functioning dialysis machine, it’s unlikely that you’d survive beyond several days or a week at the most. [CNN]

Magazine runs what it calls bin Laden’s will

The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published Saturday was written late last year [2001] by Osama bin Laden, and shows “he’s dying or he’s going to die soon.” [CNN]

Bin Laden’s voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon.

Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa’eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden’s silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph]

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
    al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633

News of Bin Laden’s Death and Funeral 10 days ago

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa’da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. [Welfare State]

Karzai: bin Laden ‘probably’ dead

Osama bin Laden is “probably” dead, but former Taliban leader Mullah Omar is alive, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said. [CNN]

FBI: Bin Laden ‘probably’ dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation’s counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is “probably” dead. [BBC]

Israeli intelligence: Bin Laden is dead, heir has been chosen

Israeli sources said Israel and the United States assess that Bin Laden probably died in the U.S. military campaign in Afghanistan in December. They said the emergence of new messages by Bin Laden are probably fabrications, Middle East Newsline reported. [World Tribune]

——————————————————————————–

What Really Happened

7. Ringwind says:

Google: “Arrest Bush 41″

8. [...] may never come to trial CNN Continues the 9/11 Cover Up! TvNewsLIES.org carries several 9/11 documentaries that explore, in det [...]

9. parafin says:

The CNN DVD/video is still available, right on CNN’s website. Go to cnn.com/americaremembers, and you can purchase it. The statement that CNN has pulled it is not true.

10. CommieRicko says:

In defense of my Catholic faith! Whenever you choose to run an article denigrating a religion you risk comments like this to help you understand what faith is. Not George W. Bush faith either. I am just a rube in the street but I am a Catholic and I must respond to the article of why we continue to trust our faith leaders after the LA priest molesters were shuffled from parish to parish. I have known of this practice for years now and it did not deter me from my babtized faith and I must tell you why and something about the Catholic faith you may not be aware of. If you can imgagine the Catholic Church as one big family and it is I will use it as an example of how families operate. I assume you are part of one so you should have no trouble in comprehending my explanation. In any family there is always a “black sheep” one who just does not fit, the square peg in the round hole. We do not deny this person our love or our support in times of trouble because they are “family”. Even the Casa Nostra practiced that! Now about our founder, Jesus Christ, this man died so we could live and choose freely and that is paramount in the Catholic faith the freedom to choose. Now, all of us are not perfect beings only God and his son Jesus had that quality and coupled with free choice imperfect beings make bad decisions all the way from the Pope to the rube in the street! You and I both have made some errors in life and I still am paying for my errant life but I was not kicked out of the Catholic church for my bad decisions not even my divorce. I chose to leave the church for a time also and that was my free choice. No one came after me to drag me back but I did come back and now I read here on this site a question; Why do you still trust these people. It is not a matter of trust it is a matter of faith and understanding that no one is perfect. We are a work in progress twoards a goal. So for all those years that those molesting priests were moved from parish to parish it was because they were still in the family, sinning indeed but still even that could be forgiven by Jesus in confession! Now of course after all the payments and the press on the issue that was widespread there is no more of this cover up and for good reasons. So next time you chose to run an article that demeans my faith expect a response. Have a nice day!