The NY Times and the rest of the criminal corporate media are lying bastards! I can not repeat this enough: none of the information related to the Plame case that is being presented to the public by the corporate media is new. It is almost as if they are visiting sites such as TvNewsLIES.org, Buzzflash.com, Whatreallyhappened.com or the like and skimming through our archives. They are printing 2-3 year old news stories as if they are suddenly finding out new information during some kind of journalistic investigation.
There is no investigative journalism taking place. The criminals who work for the corporate media outlets are not leaving their desks or lifting their telephone handsets. They are doing google searches and they are reprinting information that was reported by real investigative journalists 2-3 years ago. The entire news industry has become Jason Blair! They are presenting work that is not theirs.
The NY Times has and the rest of the Times wannabes are pulling another scam on us.
- First they closed their eyes when the Bush/PNAC administration stole the 2000 election.
- Then they started their 5 plus year policy of pretending PNAC does not exist and has nothing to do with the Bush administration and with the events taking place.
- Then they ignored the beginning stages of the invasions of Afghanistan & Iraq as well as the precursor to the events of 9/11â€¦Dick Cheneyâ€™s secret energy policy meetings.
- Then they ignored the multitude of convicted felons and their associates who were welcomed back to work in the very government that they criminally violated in the past. (This is why nobody should be surprised by the crimes of the Bush/PNAC administration that we are just now starting to admit!)
- They ignored the unprecedented terrorist PMD (Policy of Mass Destruction) assault on our environment by the Bush administration.
- Then they closed their eyes and pretended our nation was so incompetent that some novice pilots could outmaneuver our entire national defense apparatus and that they were so dangerous that they could make WTC Building 7 collapse to the ground by causing the simultaneous failure of every supporting column without even touching the building.
- Then they ignored the dangers of the pre-written anti-Constitutional and anti-democracy Patriot Act.
- Then they ignored all of the information that contradicted the Bush/PNAC administrations laughable lies about the threat that Iraq posed to the world.
- Then they ignored the 26 senior diplomats and former senior military leaders who tried to warn the world of the damage that the Bush/PNAC administration is doing to our nation.
- Then they ignored the blatant corruption related to the companies who make the machines that take and count our votes even though it placed a question mark over our democracy.
- Then they ignored a second stolen election (third if you count the midterm election).
- Then they ignored the fake news reports presented to the public as news.
- Then they ignored the fake reporter who was added to the pathetic castrated White House Press Corps(e).
- Then they ignoredâ€¦welllâ€¦what havenâ€™t they ignored?
Here is my comment to the phony bastards at the NY Times and the rest of the corporate media:
Go to Hell you criminal bastards! There is more blood on your hands than you can wipe off in a lifetime. The American people should turn their collective back on you and your co-conspirators in the corporate media. Your lies have helped damage our nation and our world. Your will forever occupy historyâ€™s hall of shame; the real history, not the history that your criminal media friends journal. We are still waiting for an apology for what you have done but what is even more important, we are still waiting for you to practice journalism for the sake of the democracy that we desperately need to save. Think about it!
- UPDATE: Milwaukee Paper Apologizes for Accepting ‘Cooked’ WMD Evidence - The most important newspaper in its region finally apologized to readers for accepting “cooked” evidence about WMD in Iraq that helped lead to war in 2003. No, it was not The New York Times.
In a column on Sunday, O. Ricardo Pimentel, editorial page editor at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, wrote that, â€œYes, regrettably on the matter of WMD, count us as among the many who were duped. We should have been more skeptical. For that lack of skepticism and the failure to include the proper caveats to the WMD claim, we apologize, though I would note that, ultimately, we didn’t believe that the president’s central WMD argument warranted war. Not then and especially not now.â€
- Cancel Your Subscriptions - The Time Has Come - WE MUST STOP FUNDING THE ENEMY - AND THE ENEMY IS OUR CORPORATE MEDIA! - We cannot continue to battle the beast while we finance its very existence!
- TIME FOR THE TRUTH! - A CHALLENGE TO THE NY TIMES