Screw You George W. Bush! And While We are on the Subject…

Screw you George W. Bush for pretending to be an American while your Gestapo hauled off (arrested) an American citizen for wearing a tee-shirt and exercising her Constitutional rights. And Screw you George W. Bush for not mentioning any of the real threats to the lives of Americans such as your administration’s involvement in the events of 9/11, your environmental policies that are accelerating global warming, your health care policies that ensure fewer Americans have access to health care, and your economic policies that ensure Americans that they will have to work much harder for their entire lives in order to stay fed and housed.

Screw you Democrats in Congress for ignoring the evidence surrounding 9/11 and for not collectively walking out of the State of the Union address after Cindy Sheehan was arrested for wearing a shirt with words on it.

Screw you corporate news media for remaining in your 5 year long coma as you continue to hide the news events that depict the Nazification of America. Screw you for not exposing the no-free-speech America that has become the bubble of fantasy in which George W. Bush lives while the rest of us are herded into small free-speech zones where our Constitutional rights still exist. Screw you American news media for every breath you take and for every day that you remain alive.

Screw you police and law enforcement officers who enforce the fascist Nazi tactics of the Bush administration. Screw you for arresting people for wearing shirts, speaking their mind and standing up for the Constitution. Screw you for protecting the very people in the Bush administration who murdered your brothers and sisters on 9/11.

And last but not least screw you apathetic Americans (NOT TvNewsLIES readers…they come here because they are not apathetic!) who still think that our current state of the union reflects politics as usual and not something far more sinister. Screw you for standing by as my country is obliterated by the power brokers behind the scenes. And screw you for not taking a closer look at the events of 9/11.

I am sorry for the harsh tone of my message today but there comes a time when enough is enough and honesty can no longer be shrouded in eloquence. Think about it!

PS: You bloggers who comment on this by calling me names…I challenge you to an open debate on any issue. Make it a public forum. The more the merrier. TV Coverage would be great. Make sure you bring all your insults…because I will be demolishing you with facts while you stand there like children calling me names.

For the jerks who call me names (especially for the blistering cheesheads;-) :http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_facts.html

A little video for you too: http://media.thetruthseeker.org.nyud.net:8090/mirrors/question911.com/SecretEvilOf911.wmv

28 Responses to “Screw You George W. Bush! And While We are on the Subject…”

1. catlover says:

Jesse,
    Everything you said is exactly what I feel right now. I’m so discouraged at this point that I’m considering leaving the country. When I heard that Cindy Sheehan was arrested last night for the shirt she was wearing, I thought “That’s it-I can’t stand it anymore!” Then, when I saw the mealy-mouthed Democrat Jeff Bingaman on C-SPAN this morning, afraid to speak the truth about this administration, I just wanted to scream! Have we truly lost our country?

2. Consul says:

“…and your economic policies that ensure Americans that they will have to work much harder for their entire lives in order to stay fed and housed.”

Could you back that up with facts? No? Oops, I guess everyone is entitled to his opinion. It makes me sad, though, that mental diahhrea so outrageously silly like this is actually considered real political commentary!

“Screw you George W. Bush for pretending to be an American while your Gestapo hauled off an American citizen for wearing a tee-shirt and exercising her Constitutional rights.”

Hmmm…it seems that Ms. Sheehan broke a law, enacted well before Bush came into office. It’s funny that you make this Bush’s fault, when it was the officer at the scene who decided to make the arrest.

“Screw you Republicans in Congress who continue to drive policies that are founded on principles of greed, bigotry and deception.”

Yep, liberal moonbatting at it’s best: You make an outlandish claim that is hard to prove, yet hard to dispell.

“Screw you corporate news media for remaining in your 5 year long coma as you continue to hide the news events that depict the Nazification of America.”

HAHAHAHA! It’s incredible that someone could live in their own little world of delusion sor so long without seeing reality that they ACTUALLY THINK we are no better than Nazi Germany! I would like to see you papers, Jesse! [/german accent]

“…for not mentioning any of the real threats to the lives of Americans such as your administration’s involvement in the events of 9/11…”

So you’re saying that Bush was behind 9/11, and not Mohammed Atta? It’s obvious that you aren’t seeing the fallacy of your own words, so I’m going to have to prove you’re full of it. Produce ONE DOCUMENT that incriminates the Bush administration of involvement. ONE. Or did the conspiracy destroy those too?

“Screw you for arresting people for wearing shirts, speaking their mind and standing up for the Constitution.”
    Screw you for arresting people breaking the law, as well. You aren’t allowed to pull publicity stunts in front of the House. If I could run down the street stark naked, call it “free speech/expression,”
    and get away with it, we would descend into total anarchy.

“Screw you for protecting the very people in the Bush administration who murdered your brothers and sisters on 9/11.”

Again, give me a document/source, other than your own befuddled mind.

“And last but not least screw you apathetic Americans (NOT TvNewsLIES readers…they come here because they are not apathetic!)”

I consider getting your worldview from some anti-Bush conspiracy theorist not apathy, but borderline-criminal idiocy.

“…our current state of the union reflects politics as usual and not something far more sinister.”

Excuse my ignorant mind, O Seer of All Truths, but what the hell do you think this “sinister” thing is? Sorry, drug-induced conspiracy theories don’t count in the real world.

Fools. Amusing yourselves by thinking that Bush is your bane, not your lifeboat.

(FROM JESSE: Hey moron who came here from some cheese site via the Oklahoma State Finance Internet system……there are about 400 pages on the main site that back up EVERYTHING I said! Take a minute to step into reality. Do you know who PNAC is? Do you know ANYTHING about 9/11? You are a typlical right wing moron who talks alot and says nothing! Stop calling names…start listening…THEN open your mouth. Don’t jump in to a blog entry and start there…start at the beginning…listen to my radio program…read my news page…then talk!)

3. sanitylives says:

Hey consul,
    An honest and innocent man would have invited, hell, would have immediately launched an independent investigation into Sept.11. Bushitler tried to avoid any kind of scrutiny and then almost handpicked the 911 Commision.
    He avoids scrutiny in anything he does. He refuses to ever testify under oath. Why would an honest man refuse to testify under oath?
    Bet you cannot answer that, can you?
    Have a nice day sheep.

4. rbank says:

THe speech was sad and I am angry. THe democrates started to have a really good speech and then stoped. But people are starting to think. I had a friend our to watch w make a fool of himself. She was surprised when I laughed and laughed. People are starting to question 911 even without reading your articles.

Today on CNN MIles O’brian got angry when he reported that oil companies where cutting back on production to raise prices. He was also really angry that Cindy got arrested. I do hear anger from the media when they talk about what has happened in NO.

After yesterday with Alito getting confirmed I was really angry and depressed. I am very thankful in someways that George stole two elections because before he did I just lived. Now I am paying attention and I doubt I will even not pay attention again. I could move to England tommarrow if I wanted to, but I will not leave my adult daughter. She is worth staying and fighting.

5. xomox_cn says:

Jesse… U people (NOT liberal weenies) need to be speaking in more revolutionary tones. That usa gov. is a FAILED and ILLEGITIMATE body that is deserving of eradication by any and all means!

the ONLY instance I world return for is if I were to see a critical mass of Americans ready and willing to remove that terrorist enity known as the usa gov… demoRATS and republiCONS alike!

6. Consul says:

“I guess you haven’t heard. Cindy Sheehan did not break a single law! It basically boiled down to bushitler being afraid of seeing her at his delusional liefest.”

Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer said in a statement late
    Wednesday : “The officers made a good faith, but mistaken effort to enforce an old unwritten interpretation of the prohibitions about demonstrating in the Capitol”

It actually was considered illegal to demonstrate. However, a woman wearing another t-shirt that said “support our troops” was also thrown out, as that was considered a political statement. So, we see that the pro-war shirt was as illegal as the anti-war shirt. COULD IT BE? MY GOD! There’s acutally been an impartial application of the rules! But, but, it couldn’t be under Bushitler, could it?

7. xomox_cn says:

hey Jesse… thought ya should know… MSN/Hotmail BLOCKS registration eMails (passwords) coming in to one’s eMail from your site!

I had to register again and usae a different name and my Yahoo acct!

I guess MSN likes to be a USAer terrorist supporter!

proof? see my first registration under “xomox” )never received the password) but see xomox_cn… i DID receive!

8. popol vuh says:

You know how I responded to that mush mouth and his genuflecting toadies?

I passed out a dozen copies of Loose Change II (less than forty to go before I reorder)

Every single day I make it my life mission to wake up 10 people.

Can you hear me now, Bushtardo?

9. Consul says:

I did go through you’re files and documents…after 1 & 1/2 hours of searching, being led in circles by confusing links, I finally found some stuff on 9/11. It seems that the majority of that stuff repeats itself and is full of filler and fluff. It would be much easier if it was summarized and then the sources listed in a bibliography. Since most of this site is idle speculation and inferencing, I’ll do the same. I got this from the open letter from Ellen Mariani to President Bush:

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

(Most likely classified military information, operations, and other secret details, nothing illegal. We’ve been censoring letters home from our troops for years, and no one has called it into question. I also doubt that these pages were in succession. More likely, they were sensitive paragraphs sprinkled throughout, that were blacked off to the public.)

2. Where are the “black boxes” from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

(Black boxes are meant to survive a plane crash, not a dive bomb into a building and then a firey plummet that destroyed a very well built skyscraper. The best built devices have their limits. They were destroyed.)

3. Where are the “voice recorders” from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

(Same as above)

4. Why can’t we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

(Why do we need those? No, seriously, I’m asking. I haven’t the foggiest.)

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

(Perhaps they were on a looped tape, and they were recorded over. Possibly they were reviewed and had no significance.)

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

(Probably never, because of family request for privacy)

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

(Jeb ordered it done, duh. As for why, beats me. However, I don’t think anything incriminating could be in those files. They say that Atta and others got lessons. So?)

10. Consul says:

“I left that fascist state nearly 2 years ago and am now living the the far more free landof China… YES… CHINA!”

Since when is China free, when Google had to re-tool it’s software to make it easier for the Chinese to censor the information coming into the country? If all you’ve been hearing for the past 2 years is propaganda, then it’s easy to think that the US of A has turned into a police state. Hell, there are British who think that we have turned into Nazi Germany because all they hear is the BBC!

11. Consul says:

“FROM JESSE: Hey moron who came here from some cheese site via the Oklahoma State Finance Internet system……”

http://www.blisteringcheese.com : The right wing conspiracy just got vaster.

IDK where the hell you’re getting OSFI from, I’m in a completely different state. Prolly because I followed a link here.

12. cook says:

JESSE keep up the good work mate.suffering fools will kill you.i love my home in australia,2 worlds apart but so very close,our PM,we like to call him little johnny is a good mate of dubya or gwb.we did’nt get to see all of the free entertainment (SOTU) speech.In australia we look into peoples eyes to see if they are being fair dinkum(telling the truth),after what i saw not only are you lot in the shit,we’re not to far behind you.if there is a god,he’ll avoid this place like the plauge, which is apparentley on it’s way. by the way never heard about the tshirt episode, but must confess i watching tv news,the right news we get is on the net on sites like this,so i thank you. IF ONE SUFFERS,WE ALL SUFFER,SUFFERING FOOLS WILL KILL US ALL.

13. jacknife says:

And by the way…I used to sell flight data recorders (black boxes). A crash is a crash dude. Whether a plane crashes straight into the ground, or into a building that collapses afterward, a flight data recorder is designed to withstand immense heat energy and G-load, and primarily to protect its GPS transmitter. It would take something short of a volcanic eruption to destroy a flight data recorder. Not a plane crash. That’s why they’re built that way.

Again I urge you to look deeper into the subject. I’m sure you’re capable of that. I even have a number of friends in the US Armed Forces based around the world who question the motives behind what they are ordered to do. They may not be able to do much about it, but the very fact that they have begun questioning their duties leaves much to be answered, wouldn’t you agree? I certainly wouldn’t like to be fighting a war I didn’t believe in, or that I didn’t understand. It insults the lives of those who die in wars like that.

I’m afraid Jesse is right in this case. I don’t know what is becoming of America, and I hope and pray that things change…

14. cook says:

one for you consul,rose’s don’t smell like rose’s any more, open your eyes, or are you just afraid of seeing the smell you seem to be enjoying so much,or are you just afraid of being wrong, or are you just afraid that if you open your eyes that, that nice smell you thought was a rose, was actually a big pile of shit.

15. Cheryl says:

Jesse, PLEASE don’t apologise for being CORRECT.
    I know that I, for one, am FINISHED being overly polite and diplomatic. That type of additude is what incourages sickos like O’Rilley, Dahmer, Ann Coulture, Hitler and neo-cons, etc..
    How accomodating should we be while someone is trying to rape and murder us, or even worse, our CHILDREN?
    Yes, it is THAT horrific.

16. cook says:

jackknife,looks like the true majority wins. THIS TIME.

17. cook says:

hitler and his mates were up to no good and financed by the west, what has the west got in store for rebels like us. am i a terrorist, i don’t think my wife would approve, and the australian govt took away our guns,you can’t get one. the coppers have got them all, apparantley they were melted down.and my nieghbours are donald duck and bugs bunny. the whole lot is a BIG LIE. i’m on the other side of the world, and trying to do my bit,not because i love america but because i love my wife and my children and my home. HOW LONG AND TO WHAT END DO WE SUFFER FOOLS!!!

18. Cheryl says:

Jesse, PLEASE don’t apologise for being honest and CORRECT.
    I, for one, am FINISHED being overly polite and diplomatic, and truly believe that it is this accommodating attitude (of which I have been, until recently, guilty) which enables sickos like Zionist Neo-cons, Dahmer, O’Rilley, Ann Coultre, Kristol, Hitler etc. This type of “personallity” DEPENDS TOTALLY, upon our sense of decency and “fair play”.
    Well, shame on us.
    The way I now see things, my mindset is as if someone is attempting to rape and murder my (all of our) children. Now, what type of parent would concern themself with “not wanting to appear RUDE”? What would be “proper” behavior in this situation?
    Yes, it is that desperate and horrific.
    Yes, it is that personal.
    And I think it may even be even worse than it appears.
    Your anger is HONEST and HEALTHY.
    And DECENT.

19. philipwitak says:

“a woman wearing another t-shirt that said “support our troops” was also thrown out, as that was considered a political statement. So, we see that the pro-war shirt was as illegal as the anti-war shirt. COULD IT BE? MY GOD! There’s acutally been an impartial application of the rules! …Left by Consul on February 1st, 2006

yeah! freedom of speech was supressed twice on behalf of that dolt you call a president. me, i prefer presidunce.

20. Jesse says:

Ummm…This woman was asked to leave. She left after a lengthy argument.

Cindy Sheehan was ARRESTED! She was taken away in handcuffs! There is a difference between the two…although you may not be smart enough to understand that.

21. Jesse says:

Capitol Police Apologize to Activist Sheehan

The U.S. Capitol Police dropped charges against activist Cindy Sheehan on Wednesday and apologized for arresting her in the House of Representatives chamber shortly before President Bush’s State of the Union address.

22. Consul says:

“Errr, Consul…it’s obvious you like your president. But I’m afraid not too many others do. Just look at the statements of those who agreed with Jesse. Isn’t it obvious to you that there is something abnormal going on in the Bush Administration? Haven’t you seen the numerous paperbacks and articles published regarding the truthful accounts of 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq and all that? It’s all there man, plain as day. Look at the big picture dude…read into it a bit more. There’s plenty of credible sources I can give you. You make yourself look like an ignorant fool going on like you have.”

It would seem by the general cacophany that many people don’t like Bush here. However, there are more people like me…the web (and the country) are bigger than you think. Now, I have read hours of this web site, looking for the anomalies many of you speak of. I honestly cannot find anything. there seems to be little concrete evidence of wrongdoing and mostly inferences based on patches of proof. A lot of the links lead to editorials, not factual sites. Since the whole idea of this site (I presume) is to take everything you hear with a grain of salt, I’ve looked at everything but fail to see the conspiracies you talk of.

23. Passenger57 says:

Let’s try to help Consul understand…’black boxes’ are built to withstand 3400Gs and temperatures of 1100 degrees CELSIUS for one hour. Hell,man, they found the boxes from the SPACE SHUTTLE when it broke up and left debris from Caloifornia to Texas from about FORTY MILES UP! I also suggest you check a story from the Philadelphia Daily News (and possibly other papers) from October 2004 where two Ground Zero workers say that three of the four boxes actually WERE found. As for your attempts to answer those questions - as Bush said to Brownie,”you did a HECKUVA job!!” With “answers” like “Probably,”Beats me”,and my favorite,”Why do we need to see those?”,it’s obvious that you didn’t really do much looking around for the TRUTH. Here’s a question you might like to try to answer: You’re the President.Terrorists attack the country,destroy two of the tallest buildings in the world,the HQ of the nation’s military,and kill 3,000 people.All in the span of two hours. WHY DON’T YOU WANT AN INVESTIGATION INTO HOW THIS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE HAPPENED?

24. jacknife says:

Ok Consul…The website I was surfing when I found this article is called http://www.whatreallyhappened.com. When I was first introduced to the website, I was skeptical as to what the content was suggesting, much like how I’m gonna assume you will feel. But when I looked at the sources of these articles, I found them to be credible enough to warrant my attention. You will probably end up reading alot of the articles simply because they are all pretty much very controversial. I feel that by now, what is happening in America cannot even be labelled a conspiracy, because it is so “out-in-the-open”. It’s as if all the skeletons in the Bush Administration’s closet are being discovered.
    If you have already been to the website before this and still feel the same way, then it would appear that your mind is still closed to the idea that something is amiss.

Something else I would like you to see is a video documentary made by an independent news agency that investigates the 9/11 tragedy and the chronology of events that took place that day, and analyses in great detail what happened. The video is called “9/11 In Plane Sight”, and can be downloaded in full if you have Limewire. It’s a real eye opener.

Or there’s always Fahrenheit 9/11. Straight to the point. I’d find it quite hard to believe that after watching that, you would still think Bush is a swell guy.

25. sanitylives says:

Hey consul,
    Again I ask as you avoided my question before.

Why would an honest man refuse to testify under oath?

Bet you cannot answer that, can you?

26. concrete says:

I hope you sheople are prepared to back your shit up when all the lies jammed in the doorway finally push through. Every member in congress is spineless for not coming forward about 9-11. But they all know the economy is gone so why not get paid before it collapses. 9-11 was ALL ABOUT MONEY! Those who benefit will continue to cover this up. Hope you got some gold. I really can’t understand how stupid some people are.

27. Passenger57 says:

This isn’t just for “Consul” - who’s eerily quiet right now,hopefully he’s reading the Truth and will return to beg forgiveness - but for everyone here: a great book by Paul Thompson called “The Terror Timeline”. There’s an online version,but I like having a hard copy…lists the events of 9/11 and everything related in chronological order,using only mainstream media sources.Actually,it’ll make you mad because you’ll see all the “coincidences” and “failures” and such all in one 500+ page book. Costs about 20 bux.I have so many pieces of paper in it marking especially outrageous happenings that it looks like the book is falling apart. Here’s an entry which describes the VISA apps of the “hijackers”,which I edited for length : “Alomari claimed to be a student but did not name a school;claimed to be married but did not name a spouse;under ‘nationality’ and ‘gender’ , he didn’t list anything . Almihdar…simply listed ‘hotel’ as his US destination.Only one gave a US destination - AND ONE STATED HIS
    DESTINATION AS ‘NO’…” Did y’all READ the LAST SENTENCE? US DESTINATION : “NO” . This book is priceless!