There are a few things that I pay particular attention to. This is one of them.
Just as everything else involving the government and big business, the true damage of this man made event are nothing short of catastrophic affecting much more than the visible, yet is covered up and ignored.
"This is the biggest cover-up in the history of America," Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser told reporters on a boat trip he took with Coast Guard and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) officials last week.http://www.truth-out.org/were-poisoned-were-sick67338
I found this whole BP catastrophe, a "wake up call" to all Americans, about the rising corporate "killing machine."
If these bastards can promote Lockhead Martin, General Electric and Boeing, as being our "greatest innovators of the 21st century," then it comes as no surprise, that NO'bama, can promote his "corporate health care policy."
I mean after all, why constantly turn people into "intestinal waste" with "bunker busters," when you can have a coward such as NO'bama...
1) Convince the American people, we need to do more offshore drilling.
2) Have no "checks and balances," as a guiding light, to the safety of BP's workers.
3) Allow tragedies, as a result of this.
4) Have this corporate media, blip this story off the airwaves, shortly after the well was "capped." And as a result, cut funding for the cleanup operations.
5) Hide similar stories, such as these.
6) Send the unfortunate "sicker than owlshit" American people, over to their nearest corporate insurance company, so you can allow these f***s, to make record profits, that would have God running for a new calculator.
...and all under, NO'bama's corporate health care plan!!
Business a little slow today Aetna? (not a problem dude)
BP!! BP!! Where are you BP?
And oh!!...Did I miss anybody? Well, I most surely did!!
The people at the gas pump!!
What a wonderful wonderful time, to be under such an oppressive government, such as the one we have, in the...
Good Ole U.S. of A!!
...and you wonder why our "renewable energy policy," couldn't power up a fucking l.e.d. flashlight!!