All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EPA Pages Dr. Mengele
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

EPA Pages Dr. Mengele
By S.M. Dixon
06/28/05

Under a newly-proposed rule (that will most likely be formally adopted), the EPA would allow pesticide manufacturers to test their products on human "volunteers." The volunteers would include pregnant women and prisoners, as well as newborns and children. Further, the EPA...

More at http://www.politicalstrategy.org/archives/001595.php

:evil:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

wow....lol...good post!!!!!

i sent a link to a local radio station....they'll look it over and talk about it soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good for you, mga...thank the POAC. It was in their headline news on the main page. :D

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ok...i didn't go there before i read it here....this is always my first stop for any forum....love this place.

Post subject: The test tubes.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here in Canada, we have a large scandal brewing about agent Orange and Purple. If you don't know, agent Purple is 4x as potent as agent orange. The government and military both were complicit in the cover up of the use of soldiers during and after the second world war, using young soldiers to be volunteered as guinea pigs to test this dioxin laced soup, with only minimal protection.(uniforms on, no gas masks) They were sprayed by planes. The scientists positioned these poor men and then ran for cover.

The types of sores and the subsequent treartment of their wounds and quality of life afterwords was atrocious and disgusting. Of course, they were sworn to secrecy, and there was no provisions for hospital treatment or trauma counselling after these men left the service. When questioned years later, these men all deemed it an essential test as they were told it was a crucial test of battlefield conditions and possibilities. Brainwashing and devotion to duty.

In 1982, the first rumors of the defoliation of lands around CFB Gagetown in the late 1950's and early 60's to facilitate troops, so they could see where they were driving and shooting, came up in the house of commons. The use of military personnel was all that was brought up at that time.

It has come up again this year and the government is trying to wash their hand of the whole thing, of course. What also came out this time was, that they used high school and university students to hold flags to direct the planes as to where to spray- Again with no protection. They thought they had great summer jobs and were dressed in shorts and t-shirts to enjoy the summer heat and sun. it was like a vacation some of them said. Some of these kids remember being completely covered with a sticky fluid, but despite what they already knew from the WW2 results, they told them it was perfectly safe.

This incident holds special significance for me, as my father was a 'Lab Technician'( read guinea pig) at Defense Research outside Ottawa in the 50's and 60's and was involved in the packaging of these agents to be used in New Brunswick. Needless to say him and his co-workers all developed some form of strange cancer and they all died. He lived to be 78, but his last 10 years were miserable. Sworn to secrecy they never confided these facts to us but my oldest brother remembers him coming home with a strange powder and smell on him. By the time this all came out, most of the people affected are already dead, so to prove that it was a primary cause is impossible, as they are more interested in military claims and civilians are ignored.

This is probably the excuses they will use on the unwitting people that will end up in these modern tests, ie, national security and long term effects for future understanding, hush hush for the states purpose and non acknowlegement to allay treatment and compensation. What a country.

Funny thing too is that in my family, all of us have colitis type stomach problems. Were we unwitting victims of the dust my father brought home? They don't know what causes Colitis or they're not saying what? Could it be dioxins?

Stop this now, and don't allow them to use foreign wars and people to test their chemical soups either. This truly is a Mengele type experiment that is completely unnecessary, except some corporation is benefitting from it somehow, for the sake of our food supply.

Instead of further destruction of people and our ecosphere, we should be finding ways to replenish the soil naturally. Here is something I read at Conceptual Geurilla last nite. Why not bring this issue up? Because no one except the earth stands to profit?

Stone Dust may save the world
http://prorev.com/dust.htm

Thesis on soil remineralisation
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sau ... c449260013

Post subject: Are we Americas testing ground?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I was just out walking my dog and another thing came to mind. Is Canada a spot for American covert ops to exercise their experiments outside the view and jurisdiction of their people and laws? During the 40's and 50's there were mind control experiments with LSD at Mcgill university in Montreal, financed by the CIA. These things were hush hush until it was uncovered by Freedom of information act legislated in the 80's. At first it was denied by your agency and after it was proven true, the fight to get it validated by your courts and the CIA was taken on in both countries, until it was finally proven to be legitimate.

Think of Vietnam and agent Orange/Purple as an experiment on people and environment as to long lasting devastation. Large areas of Vietnam are still showing the effects of these defoliants and the people are still affected on both sides.

http://www.naturalhealthholistic.com/part-3b.html

http://www.karenlyster.com/mind.html

http://pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-2259.html

http://www.us-government-torture.com/hi ... abuse.html

There's so much on this, it is unbelievable. Believe it. The 60's were probably a large scale assault and experiment on the masses. You can't sue anyone when it's consensual!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

hmmmm...i know i used to "volunteer" to use lsd when i was young....:)

Post subject: c'est vraiment
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Moi aussi. Weekend hippie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:55 am 

I volunteerd to serve in the army and while in .......I met a girl named Lucy who said "I can teach you how to fly". I've always wanted to fly, so I said "sure". Lucy taught me a lot. Oh, and she always wore diamonds, even in bed. I love Lucy. No not Ball. I'm not Desi. Me and Lucy used to sit up all nite just to see the morning sunrays steal their way through the trees. Majical. The tree leaves would dance and sing a song of love for the approaching beautiful day.

I was just thinking, if a company wants to test pesticides on humans, all they have to do is fill a crop duster and have it dust down a cotton field....say.....in Gila Bend Az. ?? One field and then wait. Nobody drops dead or freaks out, go back jack and do it again in ......near Cottonwood Az. ?? That is, if they can't find volunteers like us. :lol: