It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

sigh...just hit the "quote" button on the person's post you wish to quote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:09 am 

DO.g's, you must be thrilled by Bush's rules that allow more pollution from the states to come your way. We are in the northeast too.

Instead of the 'religion' of global warming, why don't we talk about the 'religion' of unbridled greed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:55 am 
Deal With It!

dori wrote:
Instead of the 'religion' of global warming, why don't we talk about the 'religion' of unbridled greed?

Unbridled greed? Why that would be the "Free Market" Dori... And that would be what Right Wing "Free Market" Libertarians are all about. If you want to be a budding Libertarian all you've got to do is sprinkle the word freedom liberally in your rants, label anyone who points out your unbridled greed an evil oppressive "statist" out to impinge on your property rights, spread the gospel of individuality and shirk any responsibility to the common because gahwd dammit, there is no such thing!

Anything that might infringe on "Free Market" Economic Policies has to be "Junk Science". It's blind faith I tell you! The "Free Market" will solve everything. Don't Worry! Be Happy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

shame7 wrote:
Quote:
apparently you trying to do it yourself isn't working.

like this?
like this?

it seems to me that a true blue collar worker would be able to figure out how to properly use the QUOTE function...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Seamus wrote:
dori wrote:

Unbridled greed? Why that would be the "Free Market" Dori... And that would be what Right Wing "Free Market" Libertarians are all about. If you want to be a budding Libertarian all you've got to do is sprinkle the word freedom liberally in your rants, label anyone who points out your unbridled greed an evil oppressive "statist" out to impinge on your property rights, spread the gospel of individuality and shirk any responsibility to the common because gahwd dammit, there is no such thing!

Anything that might infringe on "Free Market" Economic Policies has to be "Junk Science". It's blind faith I tell you! The "Free Market" will solve everything. Don't Worry! Be Happy!

I think the Don't Worry Be Happy fringe is what got us into this canoe and true to form, they have forgotten to bring the paddles...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates