It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Firsat Post: re: Attention Activists: It’s Time to Grow Up
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:20 pm 

I was pleased to see Gandhi linked to revolution rather than passive resistance, a term he always disliked.

I am the primary advocate of nonviolence in the 911 truth movement, having spoken on nonviolence at national conferences in 2005,6, and 7. In general, the 911truth movement stands strongly against any discussion of nonviolence. Witness that I am banned from 911blogger.com and not allowed on the 911truth.org grassroots conference calls.

I, too, never liked the idea of lobbying or expecting much from elected officials, though in some situations I lobby, vigil and vote, just because it doesn't take much time.

I generally do not prefer taking over buildings or blocking access to something. I'm not saying it's terrible.. It just shows lack of imagination. I believe it's best to get arrested doing something the average citizen would consider reasonable. When I was arrested in August of 2006, I was leafletting on private property in front of a cinema showing World Trade Center, by Oliver Stone.

One of the statements I made to the judge was

In a democracy, most people consider the police to be their friends. This is as it should be. However, under fascism, the government is the primary source of terror. It intimidates, tortures and kills its adversaries with impunity. Under fascism, relatives of those in the justice system will be ashamed to admit their relationship.

I have very daring civil disobedience and even more daring legal activities I propose that are being suppressed BY THE 911 TRUTH MOVEMENT. Even Jesse has not responded to my attempt to generate his interest.

Here is my paragraph summary of how nonviolence works

http://911courage.org/linked_docs/power_dynamic.pdf

Dave 410-499-5403

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums of TV News Lies, David.

We are a peaceful discussion community who gather here to talk about happenings around the world and here at home. We like to expose rightwing bias in the main stream media and to share alternative news sources and information. Our discussions aren't all about politics and war. We may share a recipe or some gas-saving tips, talk about historical events, write and share poetry, quotes, stories about our animal friends, and tell a joke or two in the Funny Farm.

Please read the posting guidelines, located HERE and let any member of the admin staff know if you have questions about anything regarding the forums or their content.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:05 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

True to the history of fascist regimes, neoAmerica infiltrates truth seeking organizations with agents.

To hear that 9/11 organizations are suppressing truth seekers can only be expected.

My advice is to stock up on food and hang on for the ride.

Lady Liberty has been subjugated by the lords of the dark side and the enabling agents whom willingly serve at their beck and call.

Our founding fathers are turning in their graves. Full circle from tyrannical Kings to the tyranny of central bankers in a couple hundred years.

As for violence, that would play into their hands in my opinion. Clearly, they thrive on death and violence.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson