It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello to all - No Boeing at the Pentagon
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:25 pm 

Hi, thought I'd say my first hello by sharing this debunking of a debunking of the 'Pentagon Strike' data. The artcle, goes into some depth to explain why folks at the English 'Above Top Secret' site are heavily, and subtly, disinforming.

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/Abo ... rticle.htm

Evidence That a Frozen Fish Didn't Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

and Neither Did a Boeing 757

by Joe Quinn

After the release of the QFG Pentagon Strike Flash Animation on August 23rd, 2004, a veritable onslaught of new articles were published that sought to dismiss the "no plane at the Pentagon" theory. One such article, that is frequently referenced by certain '9/11 researchers' was authored by a member of the forum at the "Above Top Secret" (ATS) website. Interestingly, the article was written just a few weeks after the release of the Pentagon Strike Flash animation, which by then, was winging its way around the world and into the inboxes of millions of ordinary citizens. Perhaps you were one of them...

The plot thickens after the above article was posted, and the story of what the ATS forum may actually be is written about here:

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/

The entry is called, COINTELPRO Updates: Above Top Secret Forum

Enjoy.

Noah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:09 am 
Hear Me Roar!

It seems to me that with the power and sophistication of modern copmputers with their flight simulator programs, it shouldn't be a very big deal to simulate this event.

Personally, I doubt a huge jet liner was responsible for that tiny hole. I can't imagine anyone buying into it. *sigh* I wish I had the balls to sell bridges to these morons.

I can certainly do the modeling, if anyone can handle the simulation routines. The dimensions of both the Pentagon and airliners is well documented.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Alkemi wrote:
It seems to me that with the power and sophistication of modern copmputers with their flight simulator programs, it shouldn't be a very big deal to simulate this event.

Personally, I doubt a huge jet liner was responsible for that tiny hole. I can't imagine anyone buying into it. *sigh* I wish I had the balls to sell bridges to these morons.

I can certainly do the modeling, if anyone can handle the simulation routines. The dimensions of both the Pentagon and airliners is well documented.

Welcome back, Al... :D

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

More cartoons from the Bushasswiper/licker, bucky the teen site cruiser.

Speaking of lying pieces of shit, Why don't you respond to Shoeless' request for you to defend your hero, the Bush lies shrub has spewed.

And please do this-
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If every subscriber to this mailing list donated $1 per week our minimum financial needs would be met. If we doubled the size of our list it would only take $0.50 per week. Being financed to this point would mean that TvNewsLIES could pay for it’s overhead and any money over this amount could go towards hiring reporters and expanding the new radio program. It would also allow TvNewsLIES could repay my original investment so that I can do things like pay the rent and buy food! Just something to think about. http://tvnewslies.org/html/an_urgent_message.html

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.