It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TUT IS ABOARD
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:28 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Let me introduce myself. Late 50's retired consultant have spent the last 25 years in the oil and gas etc... drilling industry. Very Republican orientated to say the least. Worked for Haliburton, Dresser, Titan, Schlumberger, Zapata Drilling, Exxon, Connoco, ARCO, BP, etc... Egypt, Gulf of Mexico, North Atlantic, Paciffic, North Slope of Alaska, etc..... I know the mentality and the rules of the game.

Gonzales and Meuller threatening to quit is bullshit. It is smoke up the publics ass going straight to their brains. Anyone threatening to quit does not have to. They are fired, thats the way it works. You do not threaten and you do not apologize. Simple Texan oilfield logic, you dumb asses! You have been had again.

It is the Administrations way of appealing to idiots. Pretend to be peace maker and compromise for 45 days, till something else comes up. Rather than up hold his sworn oath to protect and defend the Constitution. He should have fired Gonzalez and Meuller for ignoring the Constitution. Instead he gave them a gold star for good behavior to the Administration. And Amerika swallowed the cum like a whore impressed with the Cadillac. The average as well as the above average American is a disgrace to humanity simply for their preferred corn fed ignorance.

I can't wait till your all veri-chipped.

TUT :blackknight: