It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi everyone
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:06 am 

how did I find you? I was desperately looking. I am an unpublished writer, For many years I have been following the story of people trafficking,

A lot of phoney news covers people, munitions and drug trafficking. and the powerful movers and shakers who are connected to this underworld.

For example

Watch the Glasgow terrorist story closely. Ask yourself why doctors who had security access to hospitals would hit in such a micky mouse manner the weekend of a major rock concert? A coordinated hit on the concert (ambulences there parked there right) and hospital emergency rooms would cause chaos and terror while striking down one of the primary layers pf first responder teams- hospitals.

Al qaeda could not call the IRA and ask for directions?

Why did everything look like a Chinese government false flag?

Let's see? Nightclub named Tiger Tiger, glasgow asian looking men doctors. scotland yard ready with story before any concrete evidence could have been gathered . hhhmmmmm looks to me more like Chinese
Herion gangs are using glasgow again as a major hub for drugs , guns and sex slaves.

The TRIADS may even have left a calling card. the Triads love puns -one gang is purported to use the Tiger effigy.

TRIAD TRIAD TRIAD! The only thing lacking was a red lantern. Maybe we should launch a contest to see who can find it in the news clipping.

The Triads were hit in a major bust in june of 2000. They were caught with tainted black tar heroin. http://www.topix.net/city/worcester-ma/ ... major-dent
WEll it looks like they are back. I am sure they will get by with a little help from their friends .

This is not the first time I have seen this massive cover up of events
Since 1992 I have had the opportunity to see US and world news from an entirely different perspective. I had a company in Mainland China.

Though both US and Chinese news is highly edited, the news feeds don't always jive.

There was the time in August of 92 that news coming out of NK said that Clinton and T. Kennedy were in HK in tense nonproliferation treaty talks with North Korea . At the same time the US news showed the Clintons in Hiannis Port water skiing with the Kennedys.

Then there is the story of a US spy plane forced down- yeah right. Did you know the identity of the plane was differnet in the 2 countries? Different models. Often the plane's photo was simply reversed from picture to picture. Can you say possible controlled release of Classified information to a hostile country.?

But then the people of neither nation know that the rocket, nuclear and computer programs of the US China and Israel all came out of California in the 1930s. Israel did not exist. China was an ally against the Japanese. A lot of secret programs were based inChina to monitor and gather info on Japan and later Russia.

No one expected Mao to take over . When he did, he kept the top secret programs and records as leverage to force the west to trade goods and money and information.

Oh but the US and China are not the only people with reason to censure stories. Like the time the Chinese Government ordered a crackdown on 2 religious sects Falun Gong and Eastern Lightening in 1999.

Why was that? The woman who leads ELC challenged China on their organ gathering practices., inability to share wealth with the interior, human slavery and experimentation. She believed that US pharmaceutical companies were carrying on human experimentation in Chinese Prisons and even whole villages.

The woman was beaten and still she prophesied the end of poverty and what is called blood debt. She told the Chinese that God loved them and would free them. She told them the story of the Grail and it's connection to China and the Vatican. All of China knew that Jiang was on his way to the prestigious Bilderberg meeting in Portugal. It was rumored he had taken the woman's words to Portugal and was meeting with John Paul.

Imagine how shocked the Chinese peasants and prisoners would be to find out that the words and prophesies of the woman who loves them was published in the Catholic Church 1 year after they were spoken to the Chinese. peasants. In it's highly edited and censured form it is called "The Third Secret of Fatima" . Edited but still recognizable.

Finally there was the rumor in Guangzhou BEFORE 911 that 3000 Chinese computer tech were moved into the WTC computer rooms for a radar test of ROTHR radar and remote controlled aitcraft. Was the story of 911 hijackers piloting planes as ludicrous as a Chinese fighter named "wong wei" hitting a US spy plane and forcing it down?

Well this is all in the past.

So I am off my soap box. Glad to be here hope you let me stay
Thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:19 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome, siriusss, to TV News Lies! Thanks for registering and making that all-important first post in the right forum. :D

You've become a member of a discussion board that encourages thinking and sharing of ideas and information from all over. All we ask of all members is that they read the Posting Guidelines, follow them, and refer their questions to any member of the moderating team.

When you're ready, jump into any discussion you see going on in the many forums we have, or start one of your own.

I hope you enjoy your time here and that you're planning to be here often.

Cat

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Wow, that's some serious stuff man. Welcome aboard and if this first post, packed with wonderful tidbits is an example of the stuff you have, please post more. No one can say for certain where the ultimate truth lies, but searching out all the rumours constantly turns up new facts.

How could they have forseen the rise of Mao. They're schemes seldom include the possibility of the people rising up against them. That element is always left out of their plans. And the recent bomb threats- another deception with a handy victim to blame. Remember, Kosovo was a major distributuion point for heroin and arms transportation by all sides of the field, i.e.- US and Russia, before and during the "war".

Have you read Reefer Madness By Eric Schlosser? Check this site out for a list of his and other great books.
http://www.powells.com/authors/schlosser.html

And the lies continue.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Welcome, siriusss .. I've read that Mao was an installed / controlled puppet. Not so much puppets always, but placed into a system that is controlled which makes them very rich "willing" puppets. If one should step out of line, they'll be replaced or eliminated one way or another. One has to wonder if they live in fear? There are many who know so much, but never dare speak of such things. Some people wanted to have public debates in the media and let the people decide for themselves, but unfortunately many were assassinated or driven underground, while others were ruined or threatened and thus silenced. It is hard to find any kind of "Ultimate Truth" when there are those who twist and spin everything and create so many distractions, dead ends and false corridors of information. It has always been their way, to create propagannda and keep people digging and guessing about everything they hear from the subservient media / MSM. A look into the MSM will soon have one asking the age old question. Why are they so many subservients and why do they do it, when they know they are misleading the public? Could it be (for them,) it is just a 9 to 5 job and a paycheck and actually they only know what is put in front of them? I think there is some truth in that, but their are those who do know, but still they remain subservient. This is obvious .. They are traders and have turned on the people and they only care about their Career in media and being bumped up the ladder. What is seen in the MSM is passed through a filter and what comes out, must comply with the rules of that filter. This is how the MSM maintains their brainwashing control over the populace. This isn't just information and news, it is "manufactured" so called news and propaganda. We all know that "truth" is not the same to all. When one thinks they have finally found some ultimate truth, something else comes along that starts them guessing again. 911 is a good example of this. Religion and secret societies, are two more biggies. I could mention many others, but I'm sure one can get the drift here. Anyway, sorry this is so long. I hope you enjoy your time here.

SI--