It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Single white male looking for fellow 9/11...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:18 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Denver
"conspiracy theorists."

It doesn't take long for me to hit the sh*t list of various agents patrolling various boards. So I wander through the internet like the proverbial tumbleweed.

Much to their chagrin, I just can't seem to fathom how a 15' wide tube pierced 9' of heavily reinforced concrete while 20,000 pound titanium alloy engines failed to even break windows prior to their immaculate disappearing act.

You could say that I am obsessed with the treachery at the highest levels...

Oh...I am in Denver and I enjoy reading, home improvement, and the great outdoors.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14444
Location: NC
Welcome to TVNL, Purple Tang. Thanks for registering. :D

You'll find some interesting material in our 9/11 forum, and in the other forums as well. Jump into a discussion, or start one, whenever you feel like it.

Hope to see you here often.

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:28 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 2541
Location: Illinois
Welcome Purple,

You won't see me on the 911 forum, because I spent about a year of my head exploding, and moved on. It's not that didn't I find the issue unimportant. I just couldn't stand it anymore.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:38 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Denver
I had my hip fractured by an "ex-agent". Long story. Thus my pre-occupation with 'pro-Bush' agents on the internet. Not as serious as an exploding head. :)

I have not uncovered evidance of this board being dominated by agents...yet. I hope to last awhile here. I love the truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:13 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 2541
Location: Illinois
Purple Tang wrote:
I had my hip fractured by an "ex-agent". Long story. Thus my pre-occupation with 'pro-Bush' agents on the internet. Not as serious as an exploding head. :)

I have not uncovered evidance of this board being dominated by agents...yet. I hope to last awhile here. I love the truth.


We are all about the truth here, wherever it may lead. You will find that we are not afraid.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:07 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Denver
shoeless wrote:
Purple Tang wrote:
I had my hip fractured by an "ex-agent". Long story. Thus my pre-occupation with 'pro-Bush' agents on the internet. Not as serious as an exploding head. :)

I have not uncovered evidance of this board being dominated by agents...yet. I hope to last awhile here. I love the truth.


We are all about the truth here, wherever it may lead. You will find that we are not afraid.

Image


Ayyy...wouldn't that be something if Bush's war against freedom becomes a distant memory?

Say Kucinich or Paul wins. OK....I am dreaming.

I'll agree....this board has some "ballsy" people. I find that to be somewhat rare.

The last board had some fairly nice administrators...with "balls the size of..well..pretty small." They let the agents walk all over the board and its posters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:45 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:03 am
Posts: 1469
Location: Bible Belt, MS
welcome to the board, Purple Tang. Nice to see you.

We are all about the truth here, to the extent of seriously offending many people. So we love fellow truth seekers. That being said, I'll warn you that not many of us are Paul supporters because he is a libertarian. But we will get into that on other forums...

Jump in and start posting!

:D

_________________
You can sing the praises of women all day long, but as long as you put a fertilized egg ahead of [their] welfare, you do not really care about them.-Dori 4/07


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:24 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Denver
lefty wrote:
welcome to the board, Purple Tang. Nice to see you.

We are all about the truth here, to the extent of seriously offending many people. So we love fellow truth seekers. That being said, I'll warn you that not many of us are Paul supporters because he is a libertarian. But we will get into that on other forums...

Jump in and start posting!

:D


At this point, I don't look so much at the affiliation. I look at their stance on freedom, the war, and injuring the PNAC agenda. So I give the nod to Paul over Clinton on those issues despite having contributed to Clinton before finding she is such a lap dog for the PNAC.

I was reading somewhere today that so many Republicans have exited the party and are now calling themselves libertarian while hiding their Bush vote.

Shoot....I'll take almost anthing over a Bush supporter these days. Almost anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:11 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 2541
Location: Illinois
Purple Tang wrote:
lefty wrote:
welcome to the board, Purple Tang. Nice to see you.

We are all about the truth here, to the extent of seriously offending many people. So we love fellow truth seekers. That being said, I'll warn you that not many of us are Paul supporters because he is a libertarian. But we will get into that on other forums...

Jump in and start posting!

:D


At this point, I don't look so much at the affiliation. I look at their stance on freedom, the war, and injuring the PNAC agenda. So I give the nod to Paul over Clinton on those issues despite having contributed to Clinton before finding she is such a lap dog for the PNAC.

I was reading somewhere today that so many Republicans have exited the party and are now calling themselves libertarian while hiding their Bush vote.

Shoot....I'll take almost anthing over a Bush supporter these days. Almost anything.


Many progressives have been fooled by Ron Paul. He is hiding his extremist regressive libertarian agenda. Please check out this thread before you decide to support Ron Paul.

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... 79&start=0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:06 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Denver
shoeless wrote:
Purple Tang wrote:
lefty wrote:
welcome to the board, Purple Tang. Nice to see you.

We are all about the truth here, to the extent of seriously offending many people. So we love fellow truth seekers. That being said, I'll warn you that not many of us are Paul supporters because he is a libertarian. But we will get into that on other forums...

Jump in and start posting!

:D


At this point, I don't look so much at the affiliation. I look at their stance on freedom, the war, and injuring the PNAC agenda. So I give the nod to Paul over Clinton on those issues despite having contributed to Clinton before finding she is such a lap dog for the PNAC.

I was reading somewhere today that so many Republicans have exited the party and are now calling themselves libertarian while hiding their Bush vote.

Shoot....I'll take almost anthing over a Bush supporter these days. Almost anything.


Many progressives have been fooled by Ron Paul. He is hiding his extremist regressive libertarian agenda. Please check out this thread before you decide to support Ron Paul.

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... 79&start=0



Oh I have already seen him accused of genocide, racism, and other things. The shadow goverment is all over the derailment of his campaign.

He also voted against the Iraq invasion and against the Patriot Act.

I enjoy differing views but prefer not to be told who or who not to support.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:10 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 2541
Location: Illinois
I wasn't telling you who to support. I just want everyone to know who this guy really is, because he will not tell you the truth about his agenda. Sure he likes to talk about his opposition to the war and the Patriot Act, but he will not tell you about his plans to sell the national parks and to repeal Civil Rights Laws, for instance.

You aren't the first progressive I have pissed off around here by exposing the truth about Ron Paul. Support Ron Paul if you like. Just be aware of what you are supporting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:49 am 
A lot of my 9/11 friends support Ron Paul, but I haven't seen -- so far -- what the attraction is. He talks just like any other politician talks, and alone, even as President, he has no chance of bringing the type of change this country needs. His statements on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno were pretty vague, for example. But I agree that the media has brushed him aside, which is a shame. I would like to see him put under the pressure of the full spotlight, for an extended period of time, and see how he responds. He wants the ball? Give it to him! :twisted:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:46 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Denver
GlassRace wrote:
A lot of my 9/11 friends support Ron Paul, but I haven't seen -- so far -- what the attraction is. He talks just like any other politician talks, and alone, even as President, he has no chance of bringing the type of change this country needs. His statements on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno were pretty vague, for example. But I agree that the media has brushed him aside, which is a shame. I would like to see him put under the pressure of the full spotlight, for an extended period of time, and see how he responds. He wants the ball? Give it to him! :twisted:


He has been very explicit about his goal of closing the Dept of Education, the Federal Reserve, the IRS and many other government agencies.

For the past 30 years, the bigger the government the less freedom we have. "If you value your freedom, keep the government poor." Ronald Reagan

I may talk about Paul and quote Reagan whilst despising the current Republican party. But I also feel that any party tends to make a bee line towards corruption if they are able. So I remain primarily independant though currently Democrat because of an incredibly deep and absolute mistrust of the handlers aligning with the current Republicans.

They need authoritarian hawks for their agenda and Republicans tend to fit that role.

Independants on the net travel a lonely road. Mankind seems to need to carve a distinct identity to sleep with.

Today I am madly in love with Kucinich for his attempts to oust Cheney...whom I suspect to be evil incarnate.

I want big, big change.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:04 pm 
OK, let's go into discussion mode.

Purple Tang wrote:
[Ron Paul] has been very explicit about his goal of closing the Dept of Education, the Federal Reserve, the IRS and many other government agencies.


Yeah, I've heard the same statements. My reservation, though, is what will really happen to all that money once it's freed up.

Purple Tang wrote:
For the past 30 years, the bigger the government the less freedom we have. "If you value your freedom, keep the government poor." Ronald Reagan.


I agree that a large, centralized government is an open invitation to corruption and incompetency, but Reagan didn't mind keeping the arms race as rich as possible at the same time as he wanted "government" to be poor. That's the code language I've always heard for the past 30 years, which I'm sure you've recognized as well. Keeping the government poor -- as a campaign promise -- translates into keeping certain parts of the government poor once in office.

That's why I still have a doubt about Ron Paul. I agree with dismantling the Fed and the IRS, but what's going to happen to all that money once it's freed up? That issue right there is where I see a huge potential problem.

Purple Tang wrote:
Today I am madly in love with Kucinich for his attempts to oust Cheney .. . whom I suspect to be evil incarnate.


Yeah, as far as politicians' words on the campaign trail have any worth at all, Kucinich seems to be the only Democrat willing to risk controversy to do what he feels is right for his country.

Purple Tang wrote:
I want big, big change.


You and me both. That's why I see politics as we know it becoming obsolete in our lifetimes. Big change means just that -- big change. The big change will be when this whole system peels away -- when the character of individual human beings is strong enough to carry a civilization through functional families. Maybe not unlike the old systems of southeast Asia, before our predecessors ordered the razing of that way of life in favor of an unsustainable flood of 18-wheelers and burning oil.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:37 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Posts: 1646
Location: Denver
GlassRace wrote:
OK, let's go into discussion mode.

Purple Tang wrote:
[Ron Paul] has been very explicit about his goal of closing the Dept of Education, the Federal Reserve, the IRS and many other government agencies.


Yeah, I've heard the same statements. My reservation, though, is what will really happen to all that money once it's freed up.

Purple Tang wrote:
For the past 30 years, the bigger the government the less freedom we have. "If you value your freedom, keep the government poor." Ronald Reagan.


I agree that a large, centralized government is an open invitation to corruption and incompetency, but Reagan didn't mind keeping the arms race as rich as possible at the same time as he wanted "government" to be poor. That's the code language I've always heard for the past 30 years, which I'm sure you've recognized as well. Keeping the government poor -- as a campaign promise -- translates into keeping certain parts of the government poor once in office.

That's why I still have a doubt about Ron Paul. I agree with dismantling the Fed and the IRS, but what's going to happen to all that money once it's freed up? That issue right there is where I see a huge potential problem.

Purple Tang wrote:
Today I am madly in love with Kucinich for his attempts to oust Cheney .. . whom I suspect to be evil incarnate.


Yeah, as far as politicians' words on the campaign trail have any worth at all, Kucinich seems to be the only Democrat willing to risk controversy to do what he feels is right for his country.

Purple Tang wrote:
I want big, big change.


You and me both. That's why I see politics as we know it becoming obsolete in our lifetimes. Big change means just that -- big change. The big change will be when this whole system peels away -- when the character of individual human beings is strong enough to carry a civilization through functional families. Maybe not unlike the old systems of southeast Asia, before our predecessors ordered the razing of that way of life in favor of an unsustainable flood of 18-wheelers and burning oil.


Paul can't get elected simply because he wants to close down the IRS and the Fed. But I kind of enjoy seeing the frightened people that live off of the dons overseeing both.

They will pull every switch to derail Paul...many have already been pulled.

I can't stand the changes that happened under Reagan either...I just liked that quote because it is true.

Bigger government means less freedom here in the US. Something to do with our obsession with laws that allow them to incarcerate almost anybody that displeases them sufficiently. Which may well have something to do with the owners of the newly privatized penal colonies in my estimation.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group