It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: North American Army created without OK by Congress
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
In a ceremony that received virtually no attention in the American media, the United States and Canada signed a military agreement Feb. 14 allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency, even one that does not involve a cross-border crisis.

The agreement, defined as a Civil Assistance Plan, was not submitted to Congress for approval, nor did Congress pass any law or treaty specifically authorizing this military agreement to combine the operations of the armed forces of the United States and Canada in the event of a wide range of domestic civil disturbances ranging from violent storms, to health epidemics, to civil riots or terrorist attacks.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20540.htm

Note, civil riots.

Quote:
Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

No link should be needed.

Note, The right of the people peaceably to assemble.

As we all know, this is no longer a right. We must get permission if we are in fact assembling in the way which this amendment was intended, peaceful protests against a government gone awry.

Now, what happens if a very large group gathers without the permission of the de facto rulers, and decides to defend themselves against the draconian tactics?

Civil riot. Foreign troops on American soil, (or American troops on Canadian soil), Martial law via the Patriot Act.

Who voted for the Patriot Act?

How many realize that the name of this (The Patriot Act) describes who it is meant for. This law has been implemented as a counter measure against Patriotic Americans. It is against the law to be in opposition to this corrupt government.

If patriotic Americans were to actually gather together and ignore the attempt of the gestapo to break up the gathering, the gestapo will resort to violence. If the patriotic Americans decide to defend themselves rather than to submit, it is not only possible, but likely that FORIENG TROOPS WILL BE BROUGHT IN TO BREAK UP THIS UPRISING.

Those in power have ensured that they will not be removed from power. If they can not handle it themselves with their lackeys, (Army, National Guard, Police), they will bring outside forces to help bolster them.

This is now officially a dictatorship. This two party system is a farce. How long will it take for people to realize this. What will it take for them to fully understand that the system they have faith in is a lie?

We know that this country is broke, yet the continue to prop it up while they loot and sell the little bit that we have left.

As soon as they are done getting what they want, taking their money and running, they will no longer have the need to prop up this broken economy and Americans who thought they were safe, hoped they were immune will fully wake up to the reality that they have nothing, and then the anger will set in, yet they will be powerless to do anything about it.

In order for the NWO that they want, the U.S. must be crushed, the Constitution eradicated, and our freedom taken away. Once this is completed, the new American Union, (US, Canada, Mexico) will be born.
(An obliteration of national sovereignty and a further step towards a One World Government).

If you happen to be a person who thinks this is a good thing, think again.

Say this to yourself over and over again, until you understand the meaning.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

This statement is an unequivocal truth. Sure, you may initially have a person with good intentions hold a position of power, but unfortunately it is inevitable that eventually this position will become corrupt.

I can not help but wonder how many people, when reading my opposition to giving our government even more power over our lives, think that I am a closet Republican. (Though it appears to me that the Republicans seek to consolidate power just as much as the Democrats, supposedly for the good of the people because it is obvious to them that we cannot take care of ourselves)

Rest assured, I am not a closet Republican, nor am I a closet Democrat. As a matter of fact, I am sure that in their eyes I would be considered an enemy of the state, and in a round about way, they would be correct.

These two corrupt parties consider themselves to be the State. BOTH corrupt parties have been, and continue to meddle in foreign affairs, manipulate elections foreign and domestic, install and support dictatorial regimes and perpetuate unrest around the world in general. They both LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, AND KILL ON A GLOBAL SCALE. I cannot support this, thus to their eyes, I am an enemy.

It is too late for this to end in a peaceable manner. They have everything in place and they have basically laid out the new rules they are going to play by. We are now under a full dictatorship, these elections are as much of a farce as this corrupt two party system. Once people realize the truth of this and attempt to rise up in opposition, they will be crushed.

Welcome to the New World Order.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hard to be happy these days...if you have a clue.

Part of me respects their utter ruthlessness, cunning, planning, selfishness, lawlessness, intellect, organization, foresight, and dedication. The sociopathic mind lacks the traditional burdens of emotion, compassion, and a sense of fairness.

It took them about 120 years to seemingly run the table.

Their problem is that while their police state is enforceable with technology, it is the economy that will collapse under its burdensome weight. Police states are a thick lead blanket on creativity, leadership, and motivation. When their economic bubble pops, anarchy will result in my opinion.

Just my prediction and some days I allow myself to be more optimistic.

Commodities of value would be food, body armor, soap, water purification facilities, and anti-biotics. Much as it is in Iraq.

I believe they will take the guns from the citizenry so ammo will have little value. The outlaws and others will make body armor a nice commodity.

I was naturally an optimistic person but have been given little reason to be optimistic in many years.

The leaders of the revolution beseech us to act before it is too late. Education of the masses would be our salvation. Yet the masses have such a lack of understanding that it is like trying to lift a mountain.

Like you have surmised, it is somewhat likely that we will have to hit rock bottom. Hang on for the ride, it is going to be bumpy.

Right now, I am trying to figure out why Zone Alarm anti-virus turned itself off and will not allow itself to be re-initiated. I get "anti-virus update error" when I try. Funny that.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Posse Comitatus Finis

Quote:
Now, let me ask this: how long does it take to set the orders to station these troops on U.S. Soil, and how did they just happen to pick Oct. 1st as the date, that as it just so happens is just after this whole “financial crisis” just happened to occure? What a coincidence, huh? Almost like this credit emergency had been planned for quite sometime.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2008/09/25/posse-comitatus-finis/

I thought the same thing when I first read about this.

It really seems to be an odd time for them to do this, is it not? A presidential election that may or may not happen. Even if it does happen, we have to ask if it will be tampered with once again.

More importantly however is a financial situation that is bleak at best, catastrophic at worst.

The natives are getting angry. They should have been angry for quite some time but unfortunately it is only the threat of materialistic loss that has awakened them from their deep slumber. The anger on the street is palpable.

Now I have heard some people at other sites ask what the big deal is...it is only one brigade.

The problem is that this is a battle hardened brigade with all kinds of nifty toys already programmed to kill indiscriminately. These are shell shocked troops who have had multiple deployments in a war theater who will very likely be suffering from post traumatic stress.

Imagine this situation.

A huge rally of protesters is marching on Washington to protest...anything. These soldiers who have just spent, who knows how long, in a country where they had to consider every person a threat are now faced with a crowd of angry citizens marching towards them. They form a line in order to prevent any further progress.

The crowd begins pushing against them shouting, screaming, yelling. Perhaps some even begin throwing things.

How will this soldier act? What will their instincts be?

Question.

Is this actually a test to see if these soldiers are so traumatized, minds so warped due to multiple extended tours, that they will resort to the instinct developed in war and kill without computation? Are the killers coming home? Is it possible to, in a very short amount of time, change the mind from war tactics to civil authority?

Why? Why are they using regular army infantry for this instead of sending the National Guard back home where they belong?

Also, it is only one brigade, BUT, there is still a hell of a lot more than one brigade stationed in this country.

Back to the story.

The angry crowd continues to push against the human wall formed. There are just too many people. One of the soldiers falls and his buddy see's this and opens fire.

Many people are killed and the population is now outraged. Protests spring up all over the country.

Martial law is declared.

Posse Comitatus has already been revoked. Those troops who are still in this country are called into action to quell this civil unrest which further infuriates the citizens. The cycle continues.

Yes, this is just made up. Ask yourself though, with what you know, is it possible.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Remember Kent State. Four Dead in Ohio :evil: