France - 350
    United Kingdom - 200
    India - 60-90
    Pakistan - 24-48

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't see a reason why other countries don't have the right to arm themselves against US weaponry and policies. Russia did it, and it's what kept the Cold War from becoming all out war.

This is especially true since the Bushies are in daily contact with the panic button.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:38 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

you can thank mr. Ronald Reagan for stoping the cold war.
the greatest president this country ever had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:12 am 
Deal With It!

Ronnie Ray-Gun prolonged the Cold War.

He didn't bring about the downfall of the Soviet Union. The Soviet's did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:11 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
you can thank mr. Ronald Reagan for stoping the cold war.
the greatest president this country ever had.

hey bucky... ever hear about the Savings and Loan scandal? Thousands of those that could very well have been YOUR grandparents lost their life savings to malfeasance under good ol' saint ronnie... but I bet you don't care about them... right bucky wucky?

How about Iran-Contra? Ever hear of that? Or were you still in swaddling clothes while that was going on?

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:48 am 

Bravo, Bucky.

www.armageddononline.org is an excellent website; Highly recommended.

Did you happen to notice the link to 'Safe Room & Personal Biosecurity Products' on the left-hand column? Very interesting...

Harbinger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:22 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
I don't see a reason why other countries don't have the right to arm themselves against US weaponry and policies. Russia did it, and it's what kept the Cold War from becoming all out war.

This is especially true since the Bushies are in daily contact with the panic button.

Catherine

Now that the Russians have joined with the Chinese, Indians, Brazilians and South Africans in an economic, political and strategic alliance... the USA is no longer the only Superpower on the planet... and what pray tell caused that alliance?

Why, it was Bush's Foreign Folicies, of course.

Got BRICS?

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:56 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Wednesday, May 4, 2005 12:56 p.m. EDT
Albright Blames Iraq War for N.K. Nukes

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said Tuesday that President Bush's decision to invade Iraq encouraged North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il to produce nuclear weapons.

"If I were Kim Jong Il, I would read the message of the invasion of Iraq," Albright told Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes."

That message, she said, was: "'If I don't have nuclear weapons, I get invaded. And if I do, I don't get invaded' – because we didn't invade the Soviet Union or China."

Albright said White House chief of staff Andrew Card was wrong when he claimed on Sunday that Pyongyang had acquired nuclear weapons during the Clinton administration.

"What we did during our watch was to freeze the nuclear program," she told Alan Colmes. "And I think intelligence un-skewed has shown that it is in the last three years that this nuclear capability of North Korea has emerged."

Last September, however, Albright admitted that North Korea had duped the Clinton administration, and that Kim Jong Il began to acquire nuclear weapons on her watch.

"What they were doing, as it turns out, they were cheating," she told NBC's "Meet the Press."

"The worst part that has happened under the Agreed Framework," Albright explained, was that "there [were] these fuel rods, and the nuclear program was frozen."

But because of North Korea's cheating, she said "those fuel rods have now been reprocessed, as far as we know, and North Korea has a capability, which at one time might have been two potential nuclear weapons, up to six to eight now, we're not really clear."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Have you had a change of heart, bucky? That's the type of article I would post had I the time to look for it...

So the North Koreans didn't like ol' Bush's including them in the Axis of Evil and took steps to make sure that the USA didn't try to liberate them as we did in Iraq...

Do you feel safer now that NK has or may soon have nukes? How about Iran? How about the new alliance between Russia, India, China, Brazil and South Africa? Does that make you feel safe? How about the 100,000 Kalishnikoffs sold to venezuela and all those Mig 29s? Does that make you feel safe too? How about the fact that the Bush administration allowed China to buy and move Magnequench to China... Does that make you feel safe?

It shouldn't... None of them should... so, bucky? Have you had a change of heart?

:twisted:

~~ Socrates

Post subject: Nukes for everyone
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

He has no heart- he gave it to jebus. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

This is why all countries are standing up to america. The more countries that challenge america, the sooner it will change. Divide and conquer is americas favorite trick, bully that you are, and bully for the rest of the world.

Add CAFTA, Ecuador, Bolivia, Brasil to the list with Venezuela up against the real AXIS of Evil- WTO,IMF, World Bank and the Government Sponsored Corporate Elite. The hitmen in tandem.

I can't believe he couldn't figure out the 'read-between-the-lines' part of his quote he stole, without understanding the full implications of what Ms. NotsoBright said. No one is that uninformed- well maybe bucky is.

Who's bible will get stepped on next buttheadshot? :headbang:

All those in favor of changing buckys name? How about SAD SACK-
A singularly inept person, as in Poor bucky is a hopeless sad sack. This term alludes to a cartoon character, Sad Sack, invented by George Baker in 1942 and representing a soldier in ill-fitting uniform who failed at whatever he tried to do. It was soon transferred to clumsily inept civilians.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
I can't believe he couldn't figure out the 'read-between-the-lines' part of his quote he stole, without understanding the full implications of what Ms. NotsoBright said. No one is that uninformed- well maybe bucky is.

well mr.dog unlike you i lost my "Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring" so i missed the secret messages between the lines.is ms. notsobright an alias name for someone you date . who excatly are you trying to insult anyway ? is it people who you think can't comprehend ms. notsobright or is it not comprehending what you write?

Quote:
Who's bible will get stepped on next buttheadshot?

probably the next country that attacks us and use there bible to claim jihad against america. i'm not sure mr.dog why don't you use your "Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring" and tell us. :lol:

Quote:
All those in favor of changing buckys name? How about SAD SACK-
A singularly inept person, as in Poor bucky is a hopeless sad sack.

yes dog you are absoutly right .. for now on if anyone on this board ,or .........hell let's say the whole country .
1- if any person disagrees with the opinions of dog shall be branded with the name of sad sack.
.........isin't that a small taste of hitler's mantality?...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What's the matter, bucky? Don't you know the answers to any of these questions? Is that why you failed to answer them?

TheStripey1 wrote:
Have you had a change of heart, bucky? That's the type of article I would post had I the time to look for it...

So the North Koreans didn't like ol' Bush's including them in the Axis of Evil and took steps to make sure that the USA didn't try to liberate them as we did in Iraq...

Do you feel safer now that NK has or may soon have nukes? How about Iran? How about the new alliance between Russia, India, China, Brazil and South Africa? Does that make you feel safe? How about the 100,000 Kalishnikoffs sold to venezuela and all those Mig 29s? Does that make you feel safe too? How about the fact that the Bush administration allowed China to buy and move Magnequench to China... Does that make you feel safe?

It shouldn't... None of them should... so, bucky? Have you had a change of heart?

:twisted:

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:59 pm 

Actually, buckshot is the best name for him. What is buckshot made of? Lead.

Lead--heavy bluish white chemical element.

Sounds about right.