It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:20 pm 
Deal With It!

DO.g's wrote:
I can't believe he couldn't figure out the 'read-between-the-lines' part of his quote he stole, without understanding the full implications of what Ms. NotsoBright said. No one is that uninformed- well maybe bucky is.

Bucky, like most of his heroes, doesn't do nuance. It's too hard to spell.

Mr. Buckshot wrote:
well mr.dog unlike you i lost my "Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring" so i missed the secret messages between the lines.is ms. notsobright an alias name for someone you date . who excatly are you trying to insult anyway ? is it people who you think can't comprehend ms. notsobright or is it not comprehending what you write?

probably the next country that attacks us and use there bible to claim jihad against america. i'm not sure mr.dog why don't you use your "Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring" and tell us. :lol: ?

Damn... Mr. Buckshot... Why did you throw away the Secret Decoder Ring? Think of how much you'd know now.

Post subject: Bucksters armageddon
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:52 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Do you think maybe Buckys married? Maybe it's Mr & Ms. Andy NotsoBright. Cause he sure ain't very smart is he. He's trying to convince us that the toughest 8 years of his life was grade 3. Ha ha ha, at least he's good for a laugh now and then while we practice on him. It's amusing.

Do you get it? Allbright becomes NOT SO BRIGHT. Like you.

Now that you're 17 and fresh out of grade 6 the future sure looks grand. No more school, just have to figure out who he should service for the big bucks. A typical minimum wage conservative lost and desperate soul.

You see, butthead is stuck playing his childish games when he responds. That is why he continually answers with "I know you are but what am I". over and over again. As Mr. Cut & Paste, he doesn't have to think at all, just play tag, hide and seek, dodge ball and king of the castle- although he's really the turd of the heap. These childish games become his psychical imperative for life. How spiritual.

You'd think his teachers would have told him the basics, like getting a DICTIONARY and using it, especially when someone uses big words like nuance, churlish, dysfunctional, etc. Wouldn't it be nice to know when you're being insulted or praised?

Dori, I like your suggestion. Ol' Leadshot in the Ass is pretty good, but my choice is multi faceted. He could be Butthead, Buttshot or Headshot at any given moment. Then just for fun you can reverse them. Headbutt, Shot Butt, and Shot Head. Do you think that to simplify it we should call him just plain old Sad Sack? After all, it's not often you're named after a comic book character representing a soldier in ill-fitting uniform who failed at whatever he tried to do. It was soon transferred to clumsily inept civilians. Little before his time. Maybe he should be Pogo, since he reminds me of a swamp possum, er poisson. Reeled in.. hook,line and sinker. He probably thinks I mean stick. Whats that up there? OMG it's his secret decoder ring. You had it all the time. How anal.

Did you get that one butt stick. Methinks he's smoking too much of that D.C elephant scat?

At any rate, there's a position available on the next flight to Iraq, for that good paying job that any returning deceased low paid unappreciated poor war vet will tell you was well worth the experience. Can you imagine a whole platoon of ButtShots protecting the American integrity? How about a whole Army full of Buttshots, all suffering from Alexithemia, just like him.

Did you get that one?

Here's 2 questions, a total of 10 words and I know you can count to 10. Thats the average mistakes you make per sentence, isn't it?

1)WHY DO YOU BELIEVE?
2)WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?

Gee, those oughta be easy to answer, Eh Bucky.

If he doesn't answer then we know he's not a troll- just droll. As the gooder book says "You can't help others until they help themselves."

Please don't say you're helpless. Remember, get a dictionary and really impress us. Put that in your Funk and Wagnall and smoke it!

Make sure you don't run off now; it's just getting fun and we need our daily chuckle.

Oh yeah, I believe the bible that will be trampled on next, is yours!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:26 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

oh great words from the almighty dogshit..

Quote:
Do you think maybe Buckys married? Maybe it's Mr & Ms. Andy NotsoBright

how about i talk about your wife ? whats her name mrs.dogshit?

Quote:
Now that you're 17 and fresh out of grade 6 the future sure looks grand. No more school, just have to figure out who he should service for the big bucks. A typical minimum wage conservative lost and desperate soul.

none of the above . your wrong again as usual, i think i'll just step over you "r" dogshit.

Quote:
You see, butthead is stuck playing his childish games when he responds. That is why he continually answers with "I know you are but what am I".

quote where i have said this....oh you can't it's just somemore bullshit from dogshit.

Quote:
How anal

is that how you like it dogshit fag.

Quote:
At any rate, there's a position available on the next flight to Iraq,

why don't you take it and spread your dogshit in iraq?

Quote:
Did you get that one?

fagshit.............

Quote:
1)WHY DO YOU BELIEVE?
2)WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?

1.i believe in what , the fact that your a dumbass, well i believe because you proved it.
2.i believe in love because for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. and you are a hating dumbass , so there must be love.

Quote:
Gee, those oughta be easy to answer, Eh Bucky.

yes your right for once it was easy..

Quote:
"You can't help others until they help themselves."

you dogshit could be the poster child for this statement.

Quote:
Make sure you don't run off now; it's just getting fun and we need our daily chuckle.

you make it so easy. dogshit

Quote:
Oh yeah, I believe the bible that will be trampled on next, is yours!

don't get your hopes up, dogshit ........it won't happen

look it's dog barking up the wrong tree again... :lol:

look it's dog spreading more dogshit

look it's dog flying to iraq.

and last but not least it's dog kissing his masters ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:31 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
After all, it's not often you're named after a comic book character

look dogshit a comic charactor named after you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

oh look bush caught dog trying to find kerry's medals on the white house lawn.

Post subject: Bushfag, meet Buttfag
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That picture of Bush and the dog once again proves that he's a Petophile. The dog is agitated 'cause the ol' perv was trying to milk it like he does horses. Of course, there's Laura the Queen of the Damned, encouraging him. The reason everyone is aghast is because Bushfag just said to the little boy to his right(of course), "You're next". Hey wait- Is that little boy Buttfag? Why it is. No wonder you love your Pres. All that pent up homoerotiphobia the three of you share. You, Bushfag and the Queen, :3some: together at last .What a kodak moment. Is it true they invited you to the oval orifice for your baptism, into what it's like to be part of the inner sanctum, for some 'Internal' meetings with a slightly used Havana cigar.

Do you think you could cut&paste your pictures?

Buttface writes home-
Dear Mom and Dad Buttface
Washingtons great. They treat you so well here. Thanks for sending me here. Havana ripsnorting dog abusing time. The Prez sez I can get a dog of my own to milk, and we'll never be thirsty again. Tonight me and Uncle Bushy (He likes that) are going to a secret meeting of the Skullers and Boners, I think he said. He said my face is going to be the center of attention. Wow I'm a celeb. Yours in faith.

Thanks. I love you. No, I mean the opposite.
Buttface
Ps-Thanks for not sparing the rod, Dad. It sure prepared me for Washington.

Buttshot quote-oh look bush caught dog trying to find kerry's medals on the white house lawn.

No He's actually spitting out the milk of animal kindness. I think Laura's job is to whack him on the back so he can swallow it, but she was a little late on the uptake. :tard: What was it Laura said before Bushy 'got down' on his knees to the dog. You were there buttfag. Rumor has it she said " better you my furry little friend, than MY furry little friend. :cat:

Be careful Buttface is a sociopath. Did you see his answer to my two questions? He doesn't know 'Why He Believes', but he does anyway, and he thinks the opposite of love is hate. Take that into a relationship SFB. The opposite of hate is like. Hate doesn't belong in the house of love. This is an indication of two things.
1) He was exposed to violence and oppression in his home as a child. (not that he's grown up)
2) He equates love to a power struggle, instead of what it really does. Saves idiots like him from loneliness( which is the opposite of love.) Between Love and Loneliness lies Compromise. When your mind can only see things in two dimensions, you never understand the way. When you can't even see the polar opposites for what they really are, you fabricate them to suit your own psyche.

Not only does he own Misogyny, but he's in fear of becoming a misogamist. Pity his poor future wife and spawn. These are learned behaviours. Pass it on perv.

Not sure of the nature of his disease, but I do know the cause; Overexposure to titilation and violence on TV, blind obedience to authority and alexithemia.(see below) He's frustrated. May I suggest a therapist to help you deal with your trauma. Dr Phil can sure fix Pat O'Brien (Lets get some hookers and coke) so there may be hope for this little abused boy.

Eat my stool. :booty:

Oh and thanks for the weegee board Buttshothead. With that I was able to see what happened to you on your Washington vacation. As per usual, no one but yourself to blame. You've been exposed now. You must be embearassed. :oops:

There are slaves who fear to speak for the fallen and the weak.-Buttfag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Walter the Farting Dog happens to be one of my favorite children's books. Walter has a lot of good, common sense, something your hero Bush just doesn't have at all, bucky. That picture of the dog rolling on the ground is actually a photo of the dog after the idiot Bush dropped him.

You should read Walter the Farting Dog sometime, bucky. There's much to be learned from Walter.

It's better than My Pet Goat, although not as easily read.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: Bushfag, meet Buttfag
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:35 pm 
Deal With It!

DO.g's wrote:
Eat my stool. :booty:

Are you suggesting that Brusque Snort is a coprophagist? I don't think he'll be interested in what you have. He prefers GOP elephant effluent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:01 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
That picture of Bush and the dog once again proves that he's a Petophile.

you call that proof , man nowonder your screwed up ,sounds like your really aquainted with this petophile thing.humm did you do time for this?

Quote:
Bushfag just said to the little boy to his right(of course), "You're next".

so now we know what fags dream about :shock:

Quote:
Is it true they invited you to the oval orifice for your baptism, into what it's like to be part of the inner sanctum, for some 'Internal' meetings with a slightly used Havana cigar.

no i wasn't invited ,but i guess your preverted dreams are all your to enjoy for yourself. and i guess the cigars were used by clinton.

Quote:
Buttface writes home-
Dear Mom and Dad Buttface
Washingtons great. They treat you so well here. Thanks for sending me here. Havana ripsnorting dog abusing time. The Prez sez I can get a dog of my own to milk, and we'll never be thirsty again. Tonight me and Uncle Bushy (He likes that) are going to a secret meeting of the Skullers and Boners, I think he said. He said my face is going to be the center of attention. Wow I'm a celeb. Yours in faith.

Thanks. I love you. No, I mean the opposite.
Buttface
Ps-Thanks for not sparing the rod, Dad. It sure prepared me for Washington.

what a nice letter, do you abuse yourself when you are dreaming like this?

Quote:
Be careful Buttface is a sociopath.

trying to blame your ill behavior on someonelse?hu. why don't you just seek the proper medical attention?

Quote:
This is an indication of two things.

kind of like your split personality.

Quote:
1) He was exposed to violence and oppression in his home as a child. (not that he's grown up)

again you make up lies to support the puke you spew. where did you get this information? oh thats right you made it up, like everything else you barf out.

Quote:
He equates love to a power struggle, instead of what it really does. Saves idiots like him from loneliness( which is the opposite of love.) Between Love and Loneliness lies Compromise. When your mind can only see things in two dimensions, you never understand the way. When you can't even see the polar opposites for what they really are, you fabricate them to suit your own psyche.

wow how gay is that, you really need to put that crack pipe down.

Quote:
May I suggest a therapist to help you deal with your trauma.

why would i use your therapist ,he can't be very good judging from the help he has done for you.

Quote:
You've been exposed now. You must be embearassed.

exposed of what? reading dogs dogshit?maybe your the one who has been exposed, are you in prison ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:55 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

poor bucky... poor poor bucky... he is pitiful, don't you agree?

so bucky? Are you still cruising teen sites looking for intellectual conversation?

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
so bucky? Are you still cruising teen sites looking for intellectual conversation?
you sure are fascinated with teen sites . it's all you talk about ever since seamus posted that teen site.

seamus you see you should have never posted that teen site , i'll bet stripey is abusing himself right now.

poor little stripey, poor ,poor little stripey can't stop dreaming of teen sites.
you sick pervert :twisted:

like stripey says .
Quote:
I cannot teach anybody anything

you got that right :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:21 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Poah bucky... even when caught red handed or is that red-palmed, he can't come clean....

you are the previe, bucky... you might as well seek some psychiatric treatment now for your ailment or... well.... you probably don't have the clout the rest of your gannonite pals have to escape justice... in other words... they won't be giving YOU probation...

Yo Lurkers...

Click here for your own edification on these matters or be as informed as bucky is and click here...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates