All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Prophet of doom
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:10 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:03 pm 

Alright Buckshot. Lets kill all the Arabs! We will start with Iraqi women and children first. Oh sama hates our freedoms and Saddamn was an evil dictator. Lets bomb the people he opressed! Lets massacre his people. That'll show 'em to massacre his people!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

why bother responding?

yo, buckwheat...since you seem to like this forum so much, how about throwing a few bucks in jesse's direction?

Last edited by mga on Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:39 pm 
Deal With It!

I find it interesting that "Stormfront" links to it. I wonder... Do you think Bucky's a skinhead?

Most of the support for the site comes from "Christian" or racist websites/posting boards. Of course there's the usual "Conservatives" playing the site up. Then again, those folks think that Gays are trying to take over the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:40 pm 
Deal With It!

ECSMOKELOC wrote:
Alright Buckshot. Lets kill all the Arabs!

I think you've figured Bucky out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

it's amazing what christians teach about the muslims, and they use unique quotes from the bible to support their claims. apparently it's going to be a very very long time to erase any religious predjudices from society.

so...i went a lookin' and found some interesting sites:

http://www.learnthebible.org/bible_origin_of_islam.htm

then, on the other hand:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/isl_intr.htm#or

but, as i searched for information on the islamic religion, it was amazing how many western web sites all had remarks denouncing this religion.

personally, i don't begrudge any for having a religion, but, again, it's obvious we have many years of religious predjudices behind us, and some are feeding the beast even more, creating more deep seated hatred.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:28 pm 

Buckshot

How do you fight terror with terror?

Why do you believe we are in Irak?

I would like your honest opinion.

Post subject: REVENGE IS A CONFESSION OF PAIN
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

REVENGE IS A CONFESSION OF PAIN :!:
People hate the ones who make them feel their own inferiority. Love, friendship, respect, will never unite people as much as a common hatred for something. In time we hate that which we often fear. Hatred is like fire- it makes even light rubbish deadly. He that loses his honesty has nothing else to lose.

He who discusses is in the right, he who disputes is in the wrong.

Language most shows a man; speak, that I may see you. We do not comprehend ruins until we are ourselves in ruin.

Oh gOD! That bread should be so dear, And flesh and blood so cheap. For what can war but endless war still breed. Remember, when the judgment's weak the prejudice is strong. '

Ere you remark another's sin, bid your own conscience look within. And how his audit stands who knows, save heaven? A man is but what he knows. And Bucky knows nothing. Except how to cut and paste, for knowledge is the antidote to fear.

Why are you so afraid,Bucky? (Please look at subject)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I would like your honest opinion.

bucky's obviously in a cut and paste mode. As to honesty, he isn't honest with himself so how can he be expected to be honest with anyone else?

I wonder if bucky believes that it's better to give than to receive...and do you suppose he'll put his money where his mouth is and add some pennies to Jesse's coffers?

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

boy .........talk about getting your panties in a wad . all i did was post an interesting link that i found.

8) man just chill....

Post subject: Very (NOT) interesting, but shtupid.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:36 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
boy .........talk about getting your panties in a wad . all i did was post an interesting link that i found.

man just chill....

Ok buddy, but each time we do, you produce some kind of assinine post. Do you revel in others suffering? We'd like to believe you're capable of change, but..... That post was not interesting- just rude.

We hold these truths to be self evident; That ALL men are created EQUAL; That THEY are endowed by THEIR creator with certain unalienable Rights; That AMONG these are LIFE, LIBERTY and the pursuit of happiness.
Some white man with long hair on a scrap of paper. Do you think he meant the colloquial ALL, besides only you?

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

We go to war only to make peace. We never went to war with any other design. We carry the national conscience WHEREEVER we go.

Public officers are the servants and agents of the people. Subordinates in public place should be selected and retained for their efficiency, and not because they may be used to accomplish partisan ends.

The PEOPLE'S government, made FOR the people, made BY the people, and ANSWERABLE to the people.

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

As for your excuse of apology, Apologies account for that which they do not alter.

By outward show lets not be cheated. An ass should like an ass be treated.

When it comes to trusting the one who is contentious; the only thing that is certain, is that nothing is certain.

Christianity is a religion that can make men good, only if they are good already.

The practice of TRUE religion consists principally in two great branches, giving honor to gOD, and doing good to men.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:16 am 

Standing ovation for DO.g's excellent post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sunday is a good day for giving, bucky...how about it?

Are you going to put your money where your "Christian" mouth is by contributing to Jesse's TVNL use fund? OR are you just going to continue coming here and squatting, using up the bandwidth?

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:34 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Ok buddy, but each time we do, you produce some kind of assinine post. Do you revel in others suffering? We'd like to believe you're capable of change, but..... That post was not interesting- just rude.

assinine? hum...what is really assinine is conspiracy theorys like oh lets see , oh yea the government planned the WTC. bombings,and oh yea a real good one "bush is planning to be a world leader like hitler".
don't speak to me about assinine , your beliefs in these unproven,unfactual,and unamerican propaganda is what is assinine.

and no i do not revel in the suffering of others , but i know some people that do, there called terrorist and the prophet of doom.
so what would you like me to change for? you want me to be like you?
you do know that is how hitler thought?
you do know this is a free country?
but it'sobivious that you haven't really determined what assinine really is.

and yes the post /link is very interesting, it wasn't rude to me.
maybe you should turn your parental control ON . to maybe prevent you from rude websites. and to think i thought liberals were broad minded. you sound pretty narrow minded to me.

Quote:
We hold these truths to be self evident; That ALL men are created EQUAL; That THEY are endowed by THEIR creator with certain unalienable Rights; That AMONG these are LIFE, LIBERTY and the pursuit of happiness.

where have i showed any discrepancy in that thought ?
so does the pursuit of happiness qualify people to be a terrorist ?
does the pursuit of happiness overshadow and forgive a group of people killing all infidels

Quote:
Qur’an 47:4 “So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.”
Qur’an 9:91 “There is no blame on those who are old, weak, ill, or who find no resources to spend (on Jihad, holy fighting), if they are sincere (in duty) to Allah and His Messenger.”

and this is the pursuit of what?

Quote:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

so why don't we just get rid of all military, police or any type of law inforcement and just let people enjoy their pursuit of happiness ?whatever it is they want to do or believe in?

Quote:
Christianity is a religion that can make men good, only if they are good already.

now thats assinine...i know of a lot of people who were bad and turned to christianty and are good and saved now.

Quote:
Sunday is a good day for giving, bucky...how about it?

i give a lot all the time cathrine ..for worthy causes. and what makes you so sure that i haven't sent tvnl any funds?

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

Post subject: You lack comprehension!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

. Bucky your problem is that you read but cannot learn or comprehend. Wow, Amazing what your grade 3 education has done for you. Was it a tough 8 years? Now that you've graduated to grade 4, it's time to drop out and become a preacher. Why be born again, when you can just grow up?

"Religion without science might be blind but science without religion is lame!"

"It is quite clear to me that the religious paradise of youth, which lost, was a first attempt to free myself from the chains of the 'merely personal,' from an existence which is dominated by wishes, hopes, and primitive feelings." Einstein

"I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious theories of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God."
-- Thomas Edison

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."

I have seen several entirely sincere people who thought they were(permanent) seekers after Truth. They sought diligently, persistently, carefully, cautiously, profoundly, with perfect honesty and nicely adjusted judgment--until they believed that without doubt or question they had found the Truth. That was the end of the search. The man spent the rest of his life hunting up shingles wherewith to protect his Truth from the weather. If he was seeking after political Truth he found it in one or another of the hundred political gospels which govern men in the earth; if he was seeking after the Only True Religion he found it in one or another of the three thousand that are on the market. In any case, when he found the Truth he sought no further; but from that day forth, with his soldering-iron in one hand and his bludgeon in the other he tinkered its leaks and reasoned with objectors." (from What is Man?)
-- Mark Twain

"I can doubt everything, except one thing, and that is the very fact that I doubt."
-- Rene Descartes (1596 - 1650) That dear Bucky, is freedom.

Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt.

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."

"When men stop believing in God, it isn't that they then believe in nothing: they believe in everything." Umberto Eco. That is freedom Bucky.

"Philosophy itself cannot but benefit from our disputes, for if our conceptions prove true, new achievements will be made; if false, their refutation will further confirm the original doctrines."

"The hypothesis is pretty; its only fault is that it is neither demonstrated nor demonstrable. Who does not see that this is purely arbitrary fiction that puts nothingness as existing and proposes nothing more than simple non-contradiction? Galileo Galilee Means that religion is in the mind and has no substance for validity. All religions! Bucky. Wake up.

"My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth--that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally--but I didn't want to upset him." Jack Handey Just because you can't face the truth doesn't mean we haven't the FREEDOM to do so.

"All this [Paul's writing] is nothing better than the jargon of a conjurer who picks up phrases he does not understand to confound the credulous people who come to have their fortune told." Age of Reason
-- Thomas Paine

Even so, why do some people have faith? Why do they choose to believe preposterous, incredible, improbable claims? Shermer's explanation- in terms of hope, simplicity, immediate gratification, and providing meaning to one's life -seems to cover most of the reasons for faith. But the desire for power should also be included in this list of fideistic motivators. Such beliefs give the illusion of control over things which are either out of one's control or which require diligent effort and intellect to effect reasonable control.

"Theologian: An uncommon individual who, though possessing finite abilities, has been called by God himself who, though possessing infinite abilities, requires the assistance of the former in explaining Himself to the rest of us."
[Translation: if God existed, theologians would be out of work.]"

"The biblical concepts of sin and salvation are an integral part of Christian doctrine. Christianity first creates a problem (sin) and then offers a "solution" (salvation). This is not unlike the protection racket; you either buy "protection"--or else!"

"Jesus' last words on the cross, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" hardly seem like the words of a man who [i]planned it that way
. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure there is something wrong here."
Rev. Don Morgan

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer." - - anonymous

"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is
one nation under God." - - George Bush

"I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all." - - Original wording to the pledge of allegiance - the way it should be!

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that
each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.

"...but when you come to Heritage USA, remember to bring your Bible
and your VISA card - because the Bible is the Holy Truth, and God
doesn't take American Express."

"He's a born-again Christian. The trouble is,
he suffered brain damage during rebirth."

"I don't mind those who are born again, just as long as
they don't think that they get twice as many rights."

And Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?"
They replied,"You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of
our being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very selfhood revealed."( Look that up in your FunkenWagnall) And Jesus replied, "What?"

"The only difference between gOD and Adolf Hitler
is that gOD is more proficient at genocide."

If you ask the wrong questions you get answers like '42' or 'gOD'.

Blasphemy is a blast for me.

Speaking of the Babylonians, Obey Psalms 137:9! ( Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against stones.)

Jesus is coming! Wear your rubbers!

Surgeon General's Warning: Quitting Religion Now Greatly Increases the Chances of World Peace.

If "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" holds true, then
jesus the carpenter met his end properly. After all, he was nailed to a
piece of wood, wasn't he?

Losing your faith is a lot like losing your virginity. You don't realise how irritating it was 'til it's gone.

Waco, Pensacola, The World Trade Center, Hebron, The Spanish
Inquisition, "Eat my flesh, and drink my blood"

Jesus is real! I saw him at a party last week, he was
playing quarters with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny

Evolution is both fact and theory. Creationism is neither.

Power corrupts;
Absolute power corrupts absolutely;
God is all-powerful.
Draw your own conclusions

Jesus Christ: Imaginary Playmate to Millions of Adults!

A zealot's stones will break my bones, but gods will never hurt me.

Nine out of ten priests who have tried Camels, prefer young boys.

On the sixth day God created man
On the seventh day, man returned the favor.

"Faith is to the human what sand is to the ostrich"

I gotta million of 'em

You know what would be really cool. Define your version of freedom for us Bucky!

Quote:
"Christianity is a religion that can make men good, only if they are good already". Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Little Bucky sez- now thats assinine...i know of a lot of people who were bad and turned to christianty and are good and saved now.

Yep, now he thinks he can outwit Hegel. What a loser. The point Hegel is making that they had it in them to be good anyway. Define Bad for us, Mr. Moral Accountant.

Quote:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Bucky the peabrain sez- so why don't we just get rid of all military, police or any type of law inforcement and just let people enjoy their pursuit of happiness ?whatever it is they want to do or believe in?

I dunno, why don't you ask BEN! Might be a good start, but first get rid of your phony gOD and get a fair and legitimate unembedded police/military/justice complex.