It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: atheism and your questions about it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/intro.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:17 pm 
Yeah what about it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:14 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

dear diary,

today i visited the big people's forum. i didn't know what to say and the postings were much too intelligent for me, so i posted my usual juvenile remarks. i'll just post some dumb things then i'll get someone else to do all my answers for me. maybe someday i can be allowed to hang with the big people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:35 am 
Dear Diary,

Isn't it funny how the "intellectuals" can't give a straight answer to an equally straight question? Isn't it funny how the "grown ups" act like spoiled children? It's quite humorous to see a middle aged man act like 14-year old school girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

all juvenile replies from a juvenile little boy....you truly are an asshole and, when you don;t have some one else posting for you, your colors shine bright.

your assinine replies require no comments other than you continue to show others in the forum how small you really are. as i have said numerous times, you have some issues in your little head...any one who keeps a "journal" (or diary) about their little tirades on the internet has some problems, and you have more than your fair share.

but, there is hope for you. we have a section here called "chit chat" and maybe we can help you with them...after all...what are friends for? no one should have to go theu life carrying all that luggage around. we aren't psychologists, but we can still help you become a man...or at least act like one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:50 pm 
mga wrote:
all juvenile replies from a juvenile little boy....

Better than all juvenile replies from a supposedly mature man like yourself. Tell me mga, how many men act like you? The only ones I can think of are queer and purposefully over-act their feminine tendencies, you seem to do it just from instinct.

Quote:
you truly are an asshole

Yup, I'm an asshole, next?

Quote:
and, when you don;t have some one else posting for you, your colors shine bright.

Yes because my uncle doesn't have better things to do. Paranoia's a sign of schizophrenia mga, you should get that checked out.

Quote:
your assinine replies require no comments

Really? So my replies are assinine are they? And here I thought you simply didn't have the balls to answer three little questions.

Quote:
other than you continue to show others in the forum how small you really are.

I am just so ashamed that I've lowered my reputation in the eyes of abunch of illiterate hypocrites. I'm truly sad, really.

Quote:
as i have said numerous times, you have some issues in your little head...any one who keeps a "journal" (or diary) about their little tirades on the internet has some problems, and you have more than your fair share.

Only an egomaniacal idiot could read those entries and think they're strictly about you. Hate to burst your ego but you were just the catalyst of something larger which I've been thinking about. They're also not about "tirades on the internet", they're about the behavior of certain groups of people who are damaging to the leftist movement. People like you for instance.

Quote:
but, there is hope for you. we have a section here called "chit chat" and maybe we can help you with them...after all...what are friends for? no one should have to go theu life carrying all that luggage around. we aren't psychologists, but we can still help you become a man...or at least act like one.

Uh dude, I'm not the one reading something that's not there and is all paranoid that two people are using one account (Funny how I've heard THAT from right wingers before too. mga I think you're batting for the wrong side), two signs of schizophrenia, seriously, you should really get that checked out. I bet your wife and son are figments of your imagination, that's going to suck when the meds kick in and you realize you're some doddering middle aged man in an empty house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

after that post.....i rest my case.

you once again have proven to the world what a little man you truly are