History's Forgotten Braveheart

by Mark Glenn

(Thursday 22 April 2004)

http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/6383/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:00 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

History's forgotton a lot of things - or has it been rewritten?

Post subject: have you all checked this site out?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:22 am 
Involved
Involved

http://truthbeknown.com/theocracy.htm

Post subject: one quote from website mentioned stands out:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:28 am 
Involved
Involved

"The main avodah of this generation is to go out to the final war of the golus, to conquer and to purify all the gentile countries (such that 'and kingship will be Hashem's,' Ovadiah 1:21)."

--Shabbos Parshas VaYelech, 5746.

"Even in the future, the nations will continue to exist, to serve and help the Jewish people.… This, then, is our lesson -- to increase our activities in the areas where the many will be influenced: Jews, the world, and the nations" (Shabbos Parshas Vayeishev, 21 Kislev, 5745)

"There is no room for dialogue with other religions, for the ‘purification of Christianity’ or lost-ten-tribes theology. These falsehoods . . . are destructive anti-Torah viewpoints. The Rambam [Schneerson] writes that the time will come when Christians and Muslims will realize that their religions are false, and fault their forefathers for teaching it to them. They will accept the One G-d of the Jewish people, and all other religions, in any form or variation, will be abolished in their entirety. The time for this is now, and all other approaches only are intended to delay the revelation of the absolute Truth of Torah in the entire world." (Emphasis added.)

yitzchok dovid smith, esq

Post subject: http://truthbeknown.com/theocracy.htm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:31 am 
Involved
Involved

"Our most pressing task, to put it simply, is to launch an international Noachide revolution without delay. The process has already begun, with dozens of tiny Noachide communities having appeared throughout the United States, generally composed of former Christians who have abandoned that religion. . . .

". . . the growing Noachide movement will seize political power--using only peaceful, lawful means--in the capitals of the Western nations. This, of course, will not take place until the Noachide society has grown to some threshold size. We do not know how large this needs to be nor which nations will join the revolution first, although the United States, as a fairly religious, conservative nation, certainly tops the list of prospects." (Emphasis added.)

Post subject: sorry, folks.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:16 am 
Involved
Involved

I should have posted this under the topic of theocracy, but reading the article on the revolutionary that was named Jesus and the Zionist movement he so adamantly opposed brought these things to mind.

Post subject: New World Order
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good Morning, Rebel

Some of us at another board were wanting to discuss the New World Order as mentioned by George Bush the First and how it pertains to the happenings in today's politics under George the Second. If you've read The Da Vinci Code, you will know it was mentioned in that book a lot. Yes, it is fiction, but many things in that book are historically sound.

I think it would be an interesting discussion. Maybe I could contact Jesse and ask him to set us up a chatroom for that purpose...when it was convenient for all of us.

Religion is scary today...all of them. I blame religion, and how humans exploit it, for all the world's ills.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: apologies
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:29 am 
Involved
Involved

guys, i'm sorry to just burst on the scene like that. i've read and learned so much, it's just bursting out at the seams. i'll try to "spill" more carefully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:58 am 
Dont be sorry. As you can see there arent many posts around here, short of catherine, myself, and now you. Post away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:44 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rebel...

We like fray jumpers! Like my friend beatneck says, it can get lonely around here...and this little board is a diamond in the rough...it's very nice to know that it's here and we welcome you...please post about anything that is a topic in the forum...if you can think of another forum you'd like to see, just send Jesse a pm...he'll get back to you asap.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: thanks, folks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:19 am 
Involved
Involved

on the topic of religion, it seems that a lot of deluded people don't realize the depths of the deception that has permeated almost every aspect of our daily lives. separation of church and state is a delusion within itself. the powerful and the power-hungry have intertwined the two for centuries, until it is near impossible to detect that they have been operating hand-in-hand. in other words, religion is the means by which the innocently-ignorant masses have been controlled by the powerful. there is a minority of free-minded individuals that have broken through all the dogma to see and speak the truth. they, like Yeshua, the rebel prophet, get lost in the shuffle and demonized for their "left-minded" view of reality. i'm speaking things you all already know, i'm sure. history has been, to say the least, rewritten almost to the point of no reconciliation. what do we, who are on the edge of the rebirth of "christ-consciousness", do to move forward through the mist? like those who were closest to the man Jesus, we are confined to speak at a whisper, out of plain sight of the "sanhedrin" and all of their minions. the article i read on this forum about the way the christ story has been reworked to fit the aims of the "synagogue of satan" has gotten me all fired up. "let this mind be in you that was also in christ jesus." looks like we've got some work to catch up on.

Post subject: history
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:37 am 
Involved
Involved

it's funny how the story of this person named Jesus goes from birth to about twelve, and then fast-forwards from twelve to thirty. where was he for eighteen years? some say he travelled and studied the "christs" that had come before him. I say christs, because to me, this is a title and not a part of his name. it has been said that "christ" means "union with the divine." there were others who had achieved this christ-state before jesus. ancient egypt and the far east also had their saviours, well before the jesus arrived. he was not the exclusive holder of the title. it has even been said that there were seventeen crucified saviors before him. as my consciousness expands to accept a wider view of reality, i sense that we, too, are capable of attaining this union with the divine. we first have to reprogram ourselves to realize that we are not really separate in the first place. there's a thought i'm sure you all have heard that says that we are not human beings on a spirtual expedition, but spiritual beings on a human expedition. or something to that effect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:47 am 
Involved
Involved

"organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers." jesse ventura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:49 am 
Involved
Involved

"religion... is the opium of the masses." - karl marx "religion is not merely the opium of the masses, it's the cyanide."- tom robbins

Post subject: The Truth Comes By Faith
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:52 am 

As I read the things posted here I sit in utter amazement. First of all, I agree that organized religion is a sham because religion of any kind does no one any good. I do, however, disagree with most of what I read. The story of Jesus the Christ is a story of Jehovah God (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) making it possible for His most prized creation to reconciled to Him after Adam made the concious decision to disobey Him and put a gulf of seperation between them. We were created to fellowship with God on a personal basis. He wants us to be in His presence. For that to happen we must develop a relationship with Him that comes only by having a relationship with His Son Jesus the Christ. That relationship comes by faith - not a blind faith but a faith that examines the state of the universe and accepts the fact that things are not as they should be and can be returned to where they should be only by God Himself.

The good news is He will not force Himself on anyone. It is a choice you have to make. When you make that choice you have to live with the results. When I look around at this world and see the state it is in, the only logical conclusion I can come to is that perhaps what Jehovah God has to say in His Word - the Bible - must be true. I arrive at this conclusion by faith.

Ask yourself this question: If I die today and I find out that the Bible is false then who cares? But if I die today and I find out that the Bible is true and I don't have the relationship that it says I must have then what happens to me? The answer is I spend eternity in hell - a very terrible place.

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; fear God and keep His commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment; whether it be good or whether it be evil." Ecclesiates 12:13-14

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Think about it.