It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE POLITICALLY CORRECT BIBLE ..
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

THE POLITICALLY CORRECT BIBLE

By

David Jones

OXFORD University Press has put out the New Inclusive Translation, which is being labelled the politically correct Bible. That alone is enough to condemn it! - For example, the term, �Son of Man� will now become, �The Human One� and, �Father� (GOD) is �Father-Mother�. If anything is cursed of GOD, it is all these repulsive modern perversions.

Just what will it take before the common man and woman in the church pew stands up and is counted on this subject of the perversion of GOD�s Word? Do you know which �bible version� is being read to you each and every week in church? Do you know the source of these �bible versions�? Who are these people that knowingly change The Word of GOD?

Does anyone care anymore?

Deuteronomy 2:4 �Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your GOD which I command you�.

Revelation 22:19 �And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book�.

Both the above quotes are taken from The King James Version � the last version to be translated from the true Majority Hebrew and Greek texts. This is the Bible that ALL our great Christian Monarchs, Statesmen and inspired Christians used until the early 1950�s. Just consider what has happened to our once great Nation since that time. How many more of the plagues of Egypt must we suffer until we return to The Faith of our Fathers and the Bible that they knew and loved?

Isaiah 46:9: �Remember the former things of old: for I am GOD, and there is none else; I am GOD, and there is none like me�.

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/pcbible.html

--

The New, NIV Is Out

Is It A Femi-Nazi Bible?

By

R.A. Coombes

http://aoreport.com/200503news_NewNIVisout.htm

--

Another Bible

Another Gospel

http://www.angelfire.com/la/prophet1/anotherb.html

--

Post subject: Get rid of that old time religion
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:26 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Time for a new religion, free from hate and bigotry. Scrap the old and start anew, It's all baffle gab BS any way.

Who cares about a pack of lies that has been written to support a group of autocratic terrorists bent on societal and social control? WHO? Only those weak minded enough to believe that some phony gOD dictates the terms of existence here on earth.

I say get rid of the lot of them, Ashera, Lilith, Zeus, Jupiter, Yhwh and all the phonies in heaven, created out of mans imagination and find something real to believe in - like the brotherhood of man and woman. The next step we as children should take should be to free ourselves of servitude. Society isn't about to crumble because we don't believe. It will crumble unless we find something real to believe in. But no fictitious gOD will make us pay for not believing.

The bible is still just as phony as the day it was written and that is the fact we should preach. Who cares what form it takes as it changes to suit our petty hatreds anew with each persons rewriting of it. There have been many changes to its message and I'm sure Jebus himself wouldn't recognise and admit to believing in, let alone recognise the life he is portrayed as living in it, so forget another version and concentrate on waking up the sheep from their grazing.

This quote from the alpha omega project says it all...
Quote:
Next time your in a bookstore where the new NIV (NNIV) is on the shelf, just remember it is but the latest in a series of “politically correct” versions designed to bring on the Antichrist, false worship and eventually Divine judgment.

What a load of horse patooties. Get real people. :roll:

Look up, look up, the sky hasn't fallen yet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:30 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Christians have to constantly face temptations and the attacks of the world around us. Everything we see, read, do, put in our bodies, etc. affects us somehow. That's why to maintain a close relationship with God, we have to put aside our old ways of doing things; the things we watch on TV, old bad habits (excessive drinking, smoking, etc.), the activities we participate in, and the people we spend our time with. People are divided really only two ways; belonging to the world (Satan), or belonging to God (Acts 26:18).

The book of Proverbs has a few wise verses on believers befriending non-believers: "The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the way of the wicked leads them astray" (v12:26). We should stay away from foolish people (vs. 13:20, 14:7) and people who lose their temper easily (22:24), and keep away from the rebellious (24:21). All these things represent those who have not been saved. "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness" (2Cor 6:14)? 1Corinthians 15:33 tells us that bad company corrupts good character. Unbelievers are slaves to sin (John 8:34), and Christians are slaves to God (1Cor 7:22). If we become deeply involved (either by friendship or a romantic relationship) as Christians with non-Christians, we are setting ourselves up for turmoil. It can (and does often) cause the Christian to stumble in their walk, fall back into a sinful life, and also turn others away from God (by misrepresenting God and Christianity).

Although these close relationships are not recommended, it does not mean we turn our noses up and ignore unbelievers either. 2 Timothy 2:24-26 tells us that as servants of the Lord, we are to be kind to and not quarrel with anyone. We should gently teach those who oppose the truth, and be patient with difficult people. Matthew 5:16 tells us “...let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly father.” We should serve unbelievers so that they may see God through us and turn to Him in praise. James 5:16 says that there is great power in the prayer of a righteous person, so bring your concerns for unbelievers before God and He will listen.

Many people have been saved because of the prayers and service of Christians, so don't turn your back on unbelievers. Having any kind of intimate relationship with an unbeliever can quickly and easily turn into something that is a hindrance to your walk with Christ. We are called to evangelize the lost, not be intimate with them. There is nothing wrong with building quality friendships with unbelievers – but the primary focus of such a relationship should be to win them to Christ, by sharing the Gospel with them and demonstrating salvation in your life.
http://www.gotquestions.org/friendships ... evers.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:34 am 
Hear Me Roar!

LMAO

Song of Solomon anyone?

Be hard to make that PC....maybe they include a free version of Bible Nanny V1.0 to keep the yunguns from seeing that stuff.

Son 5:2 I am sleeping, but my heart waketh: The sound of my beloved knocking! `Open to me, my sister, my friend, My dove, my perfect one, For my head is filled with dew, My locks with drops of the night.'
Son 5:3 I have put off my coat, how do I put it on? I have washed my feet, how do I defile them?
Son 5:4 My beloved sent his hand from the net-work, And my bowels were moved for him.
Son 5:5 I rose to open to my beloved, And my hands dropped myrrh, Yea, my fingers flowing myrrh, On the handles of the lock.