It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:46 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Bif,
Thanks. Checked out your link and googled qiyamma. Of interest to us westerners and the current event of things is something like this:

Quote:
The Day of Judgement:
The most single certain and uncertain event in this world is related to the death, everyone certain that he or she will die one day but they are not certain when they will die. It is a fundamental belief of a Muslim that one day this universe will perish on the day of Qiyamma (Doomed day) when Angel Isra'fil (Peace be on him) will blow the trumpet. Its sound will be so frightening and intense that it's shock will kill every living thing and every material will be shattered and destroyed. That day all human beings and living souls Shall die; the entire universe will perish. Mountains will fly like cotton flakes, and the planets and stars etc. will disintegrate and fall down. The Day of Judgement (Qiyamat) is about to come. But no one known its exact time. except Allah. All that is we known is that it will be on (a) Friday, the 10th of Muharram. Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be on him) has foretold some signs of Qiyamat. By observing those signs, nearness of the Day of Judgement can be determined. they are:

Sins begin to increase in the world.

People begin to disobey their parents, and become harsh towards them.

There is breach of trust.

Singing, dancing, and revelry is in abundance

The new generation begins to find fault in their forefathers.

Uneducated, and the ill-educated become the leaders.

Shepherds etc. and lowly placed people begin to build lofty buildings.

Incompetent and unworthy persons are appointed to high positions.

When the above things happen, take that the Qiyamat is near.

I think we might just be at the end times if you believe a figure like George Bush fits the description which I have drawn to your attentio above.

Link here:

http://www.central-mosque.com/aqeedah/e ... eliefs.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:39 pm 

Just One More Thing.... wrote:
Bif,
Thanks. Checked out your link and googled qiyamma. Of interest to us westerners and the current event of things is something like this:

Quote:
The Day of Judgement:
The most single certain and uncertain event in this world is related to the death, everyone certain that he or she will die one day but they are not certain when they will die. It is a fundamental belief of a Muslim that one day this universe will perish on the day of Qiyamma (Doomed day) when Angel Isra'fil (Peace be on him) will blow the trumpet. Its sound will be so frightening and intense that it's shock will kill every living thing and every material will be shattered and destroyed. That day all human beings and living souls Shall die; the entire universe will perish. Mountains will fly like cotton flakes, and the planets and stars etc. will disintegrate and fall down. The Day of Judgement (Qiyamat) is about to come. But no one known its exact time. except Allah. All that is we known is that it will be on (a) Friday, the 10th of Muharram. Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be on him) has foretold some signs of Qiyamat. By observing those signs, nearness of the Day of Judgement can be determined. they are:

Sins begin to increase in the world.

People begin to disobey their parents, and become harsh towards them.

There is breach of trust.

Singing, dancing, and revelry is in abundance

The new generation begins to find fault in their forefathers.

Uneducated, and the ill-educated become the leaders.

Shepherds etc. and lowly placed people begin to build lofty buildings.

Incompetent and unworthy persons are appointed to high positions.

When the above things happen, take that the Qiyamat is near.

I think we might just be at the end times if you believe a figure like George Bush fits the description which I have drawn to your attentio above.

Link here:

http://www.central-mosque.com/aqeedah/e ... eliefs.htm

Hi,

I'm glad you found them interesting. And I must say it is rare to actually speak to someone in a forum, who doesn't abuse you for being Muslim. So, I have to give you respect for that. :D

It could be Bush that they refering to, but we cannot say for sure. Other signs which must be refering to the 'now' is : 'Sanction's will be imposed on the people of Iraq and Syria, they will receive no grain, nor wealth' Prophet Mohammad was asked 'Why?' His reply 'Because of the Roman's/Christian's' - This fit's in with current affairs.

As I said there are so many, and one that is interesting/scary, is the one stating that 'The great Army will come from the East, behind the Himalaya's, and cause havoc across the globe' - Now, why this is interesting is because China's current economic growth is booming and it is estimated that by 2050, they will be the most powerful nation on the planet. What they do with that power, only God know's, but as all poweful nation's throughout history, they try to dominate - The US being no different now...so, maybe Mohammad's prophecy will materialize. In one way I hope so, and another I don't. I'm sure my reason's are obvious.

Other's go on to say 'The family unit will be broken up'. 'People will respect their friend's more than their parent's' 'A Muslim will not be able to trust the Imam of the Mosque'.........all very true.

Nice speaking to you,

Deer - Ballak - alla - haluk - Look after your mind and your miind will look after you.

Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:54 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

There are more similarities between the Islam and Christianity then people realize.

Found an enlightening read from some contributors to the beliefnet.com web site.

Allah is actually mentioned in the original text of the bible in a couple of places in the New Testament.

The angel Gabriel is mentioned in both. So is Adam, although he takes a different role in each.

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.