It is currently Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NETUREI KARTA AROUND THE WORLD ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:34 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Response to Protest outside Anti-Zionist Orthodox Synagogue in Monsey, NY - Jan 2007.

http://www.nkusa.org/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:16 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Sir-
I watched the whole video and am truly impressed with this group that goes up against the Jewish sheeple. Seems each race has their sides that have to see who can bleat the loudest. The intensity of emotion gets frantic at some points as they try and yell over each other. Imagine going up against the Zionists as Jewish rabbis. There's safety in those numbers, and it's great to see them renounce the state of Israel!

Caught this on their site.
http://www.nkusa.org/aboutus/whatzionism.cfm
Explains their take on Zionism.

Quote:
............We of Neturei Karta have been in the forefront of the battle against Zionism for over a century.

Our presence here is to refute the base lie that the evil, which is Zionism, in some way represents the Jewish people.

The reverse is true.

We are saddened day in and day out at the terrible toll of death emanating from the Holy Land. Not one of them would have occurred if Zionism had not unleashed its evil energies upon the world.

As Jews we are called upon to live in peace and harmony with all men. We are exhorted to be law abiding and patriotic citizens in all lands.

We condemn the current Zionist atrocities in the Holy Land. We yearn for peace based upon mutual respect. We are convinced that this proposed mutual respect is doomed to fail as long as the Israeli state exists. We welcome its abolition in a peaceful manner.

May we be worthy of true redemption when all men will join in brotherhood in His worship.

Now when we need proof that there are those who would object to the Jewish state and Zionism as it's instigator, we can point to these brave rabbis and teachers who stand up to the tyranny of Israel and their Zionist principles.

Some of the things these people have done lately-

September 21, 2006, NYC:
Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jewish Rabbis met with President Ahmadinejad of Iran
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Stateme ... Sept20.cfm
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/demonst ... Sept21.cfm

Dec 11-12, 2006,Iran:
A delegation of six Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews travelled to Tehran, Iran to attend the international conference on the Holocaust, called "The Holocaust - Global Vision".
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Confere ... 12Iran.cfm

Another great find Sir. Thank you.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: Sometimes ...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yes, quite the read ... They tell the true story. They explain how it Israel was founded by Zionist and on lies, lives, deceit and power. They also explained how the Jews (the people) are still in exile and Israel (the Country) is something that should not be and God is to deliver their new home when he comes.

A friend of mine used to call Christians - 'conspiracy freaks' and would ask them if they truly believed the nonsense they preached? I remember one time he got into it with a baptist minister. I know because I was there. Once the minister knew he was in over his head, he stated "I'm just ordinary minister and you are way to deep into things for me." It was an argument over Christianity verses Judaism / Zionism. My friend suggested to the minister that he read something besides Hal Lindsey and all his theories on Armageddon. One women said "I think Judaism is the problem and not Christianity." None of them really understood a thing outside their firm Christian beliefs. Nor did they want to. The World is crazy place!