It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Transforming Christ Followers into Christian Zionists
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Transforming Christ Followers into Christian Zionists

The state of Israel has long maintained political power in the US Congress, especially among Democrats. Its brilliantly conceived lobbying rocket ship has an American coat of paint and lots of US citizens fuel it. We have published a book about AIPAC, One Nation Under Israel, by Andrew J. Hurley. The title describes the problem. (1) But, other, more clever and ominous Zionist fronts operate within US Christian circles. Israel’s vast influence with Republicans has been accomplished through its influence over the so called “Christian Right.”

Long before there was an Israeli state, a fledgling and much ridiculed religious movement was being cultured around the notion of a predictable end to the present world. It became generically known as "evangelicalism" or “dispensationalism.” It called for a political state of Israel in Palestine as a Christian imperative, and it did so even before Zionism was formalized as the World Zionist Organization in 1895. Later, Zionists used an American pastor-pretender Cyrus I. Scofield to add hundreds of new pages to the old Authorized King James Version of the Bible by 1908. (2) Ingenious Zionists transplanted their agenda into many Christian denominations amidst the ashes of the two world wars.

The new Zionist friendly religion was to rewrite the Bible to establish the future racially pure Jewish state called Israel as a vital precursor to Christ’s return to earth. Israel was to be a sign of Jesus’ “second coming.” The coveted real estate was to be the ancient land of the Philistines; provinces of Syria. Zionists correctly perceived that American Christianity would someday be strong enough to give the land to them over the objections of the owners, providing enough Christians could be convinced that Jesus expected them to do it.

>--Continued--> http://whtt.org/index.php?news=2&id=1204

A presentation - http://www.whtt.org/show/
Sometimes it slows down a bit, but picks up again.

--

Last edited by Sir-Irate on Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:32 am 

here are many many scriptural references in the kjv that point out how many people throughout history would appoint themselves out of self arrogance as the rightful purveyors of what works christ would have them perform.

"he thinketh that he doeth god a service" is 1 quote that comes to mind.

"oh ye generation of vipers" is another.

i do believe in the seconjd coming of christ to rule and reign over this earth.

i do NOT however include myself in the camp of sheeple who have deluded themselves into the present day goings on of how most believe these things will take place.

i'm very much in the minority.

noah was also a man who was in the same minority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I understand Rooster .. I wonder about Bush and saying he was on a mission from God. I also wonder who is / was guiding or telling him all this stuff? I've always been told that Jesus was a peace maker and I fail to see how they come up with all this war and nuke stuff. I feel all this Armageddonism is taking the World down a dangerous road. My friend tells me they working on new Bibles that no longer contain the Gospels? I don't know about that, but I suppose you can get any kind of book you want nowadays?

"Rooster - i do NOT however include myself in the camp of sheeple who have deluded themselves into the present day goings on of how most believe these things will take place.

i'm very much in the minority."

Well, you might be like my friend? He has been a member of many churches, which he says were preaching stuff that was just plain wrong and some of them just right out wacky. He told me he is now going to a non-denominational church which preaches about Jesus, peace and not all the stuff about hate, war and killing.

Edit: Added the text below.

I hear there has been a lot noise over Zionism in the Christian movement of late. My friend told me that one of the churches in his area, got into an argument over "Zionism" and the congregation split right down the middle. Over 75 families hit the road. Same thing happened here my area a few months ago. People are getting tired of hearing about Jesus and then killing and murdering. Simple as that.