It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Tarot, the Torah, and the Old Testament ...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

When you think you have finally found the truth, perhaps you've just stopped looking? Maybe you have settled on something and decided that you have at long last found the real truth of something? Isn't that the way with (for example) with Christian Religion. The truth is right here in the book and it is the only "real" truth. Is it? A friend once asked me .. "Why do you pick on religion?" I don't (just) pick on religion, I pick on everything or anything. I have no Taboos or lines I won't cross. You might say - No holds barred. If I limited myself, how could I decide on anything? I weigh both sides, I dig into all things. I might not go along with a certain groups or group, but I will investigate and see what they are saying and where they are coming from, or so to speak. Better look out if you can think, because most cannot. Don't bother to try and defend a point with people who can't think, They'll say your wrong, but they won't be able to explain why your (supposedly) wrong. Why? because they don't really know, they just want to argue. Try and tell them something and they'll jump off on their old game of deny - I don't believe that, no way, no sir, that's bullshit and so on. Very few of them (that I've talked to) can think for themselves or have ever researched or investigated anything deeply. No wonder they can't think for themselves. Anyway ...

The Tarot, the Torah, and the Old Testament

This is a PDF.
http://www.taroscopes.com/highwindowsarticles/iz.pdf

"The Judeo-Christian Old Testament, the tome of the phallocratic Saturnian and Solar Cults, is accepted to be based on the Torah. What is not commonly known or readily admitted, however, is that the Torah is itself based on the Tarot.

A Christian website that is re-examining their beliefs through scientific process. Hmmm .. I expect the others will really support them in this .. HA!

http://www.yhwh.com/Trans/trans_14.htm

This is the real truth? .. One should never say that anything is the real or the ultimate truth. You never know what is around the next turn and you never know what you might have missed or over looked. Then there is all the intentional deception. I take most things with a big grain of salt. I speak or mention a lot of things to show that there is almost always alternatives to something that is supposed to be so very truthful, or supposedly - factual information.

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:30 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is a quick note that I'm enjoying this read and it certainly helps me understand the cabalist draw to theories about the bible. Searching for patterns is so much of our psyche. Am reading the Tarot/toraT(h) section and how it relates to the confusion of events and how something created can take on a new meaning of its own. Turns out the Tarot was created by Jews living at the time of the inquisition and the purpose of its creation may be for other reasons than what they have evolved into- much like our own beliefs are shaped and formed. If this person is right, and he has some excellent research work here, then the Tarot's reason for being can easily be explained. He also elaborates on the meanings behind each card. Interesting reading- thanks SI.

Everyone should read this.

Here's the tarot card site- http://www.yhwh.com/Tarot/TarotInt.htm

I'm on the high priestess now, so lots to go yet. Define zero for me fool!!!

god, what a problem!!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:05 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
The Tarot cards contain a holy and divine God-inspired revelation from which all human beings can learn, just as the book of Revelation will open itself and reveal great secrets to those who will open their eyes and hearts to study and learn

Very interesting! I'd never made the association between Tarot and Torah....

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here's one similarity of the Torah and Qur'an that was revealed to me recently (by myself): Jesus is nothing more than a prophet and certainly not a Messiah.

They ought to get together and pray on that.

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.