It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE NUREMBERG DECLARATION
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:50 pm 

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/nuremberg_declaration.htm

Doesn't look as though run of the mill people are being asked to sign, but the idea is interesting. What do you think?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This from the Declaration-
Quote:
The current plans are to collect signatures from Nuremberg and from e-mail and present them, along with the Nuremberg Declaration, to the relevant congressional committees with a view to persuade them to initiate the proper legislation to ensure that the United States becomes a full party to the International Criminal Court and agree to hand over for prosecution those American officials who violated the Paris Peace Pact of 1928, the UN Charter, and the Geneva Conventions. The ICC treaty has been ratified by 104 nations, including Afghanistan, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Serbia, South Africa, United Kingdom, and Venezuela. Iraq's Transitional National Government was set to ratify the treaty but reversed course after pressure was exerted by the United States. The following nations are in the process of ratifying the ICC treaty: Chile, Czech Republic, Guatemala, Japan, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, and Yemen. Israel "de-signed" the ICC treaty at the same time the Bush administration withdrew its signature.
You'd think that someone who was vindicated and recognized for their suffering at the hands of the Nazi oppressors would do everything in their power to honor and respect its doctrines!! What does Israel and America know? Hmmm, connecting the dots..... They think genocide is OK as long as it's somebody else being the genocidee? Well, let the body count rise faster now because it appears its our final solution to the worlds problems too!

HINT- We're certainly thumbing our noses at the world now with our arrogance- PSST- don't forget our imperialist intentions seems to be pissing them off as well.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:45 am 

I saw that too, DO.g's, but should have concentrated more on the points you made here.

My question, Isreal and the United States--which is the puppet and which is the hand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I guess it depends on who likes a hand shoved up their ass more and who appreciates words being put in their mouthes? Perhaps it's a mutual appreciation for these discomforts that satiates their lust for power.

Anger and hatred know no favorites- Do you think they trust each other, or is it one of those situations where the truth is "they trust that they don't trust each other"?

Diplomacy, what do we know anyway? It's their puppet show to play on us. :| :x I think they both enjoy the hand-up though. Mutual distrust- what a world we live in!! :twisted:

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:26 am 

Yes, DO.g's. Back in the'50s, I thought we were on the right track. But--just like in the cartoons, bad guys pulled a switch.

After all the misery from the depression and then the war, we really seemed to be working on good values. But never count those who would rule the world out.

We are in probably the worst position we have ever been in--considering Bush is ready to take over as dictator. He has done one heck of a job practicing already. He has given the working class and poor a taste of the depression while giving the military families and our victims a taste of WWII.

I hate to think what his next step is...

Actually, I would like the world to step in and send this entire administration to NUREMBERG!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:10 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

:lol: :wink: