It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Our leader had been here all along.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I was just reading an article that was speaking about the "end of worlders" and their beliefs.

Pretty scary to say the least, but here are some thoughts.

These people believe that Armageddon is needed in order to bring back the Messiah. These people are actively working towards this end and in their sick and twisted minds they believe that they are doing right, they are fulfilling the Word of God.

It has always been in the darkest times of history that has called fourth the greatest in humanity. Many of these people have been remembered century's later, though their true message of peace was forgotten. None of these people were God, as some believe, but they were some of the greatest minds that have existed in humanity and there have in fact been many throughout the ages. For the sake of argument, I will call this person as they do, I will call this person a Messiah, though keep in mind, I do not see this person a they do. These people are bright lights in a time of darkness, but they are bright lights nonetheless.

Now, if we can agree that as history has proven, in times of darkness there has always been a balance of those who stood out, some glaringly, in opposition to this darkness. The darker the times, the brighter the light.

Now I am just musing here as I like to do at times, but here is a thought.

These people are attempting to fulfill a prophecy because the prophecy was written, thus making it a self fulfilling prophecy. It is quite a twist really because these people believe that through committing these act's of evil to bring about this prophecy, the Messiah that they envision is actually going to be in opposition to what they are doing. It is their darkness that this person will come to fight but they do not realize this.

Now. We all know that right now there are many of us who are fighting this darkness that is encompassing the globe, but I have to wonder. Will there eventually be one who stands out to such an extent, who speaks in such a way that those who seek truth and peace, even a little, will have no choice but to recognize what this person says and rally's all who are good to defeat this darkness?

Is this not what we are all trying to do in our own way? Millions upon millions of us? We are each individually attempting to fight this darkness yet at this point in time we are not really making any headway.

Right now we have no leader. We have no one who is uniting us in one voice. There is one who is trying though.

Cindy Sheehan.

Above all others, can we point to anyone else who has stood out as much as this woman has, demanding that these crooks speak the truth?

Due to the sorrow this woman holds at the death of her son, she has sacrificed much in her fight against this darkness that has spread. She does have a following, yet this following is not large enough. We have not united behind her in one voice. We have been looking for a leader and she may have been in front of us all along.

Most if not all, even subconsciously, have this misconception that a woman cannot be a strong leader. This woman has shown more gut's and strength than any man I have ever known. There is no comparison in our day and age. What is it? A woman cannot be our Messiah? Our leader? Our savoir?

This woman has done nothing that I know of that has been in any way in opposition to the principles that I hold dear.

There was one point that this great woman said that she could not do this anymore, and in her heart she wanted to leave this battle. The spirit that this woman holds within her would not allow this. Still she fights, against all odds.

This is our leader my friends. THIS is who we should all unite behind. She has been here all along.

It is time that we begin to support her in earnest. It is time to send her whatever we can, money, food, and if possible body. With money and food we can support her Army of Peace. If we can join her we can enlarge this army to a point that it cannot be ignored.

Support her with more than just thoughts or words. Rally behind her!!

If there was ever a message that I have written, this is above all. We have a leader and she is seeking our help. If we fail her, we fail ourselves.

If you recognize this as being the truth, then spread it. We need to unite in one voice and I can think of no other voice that I would prefer to support then that of Cindy.

We do have our leader. It is up to us to recognize her. She never sought this position. It has been forced upon her. She has proven herself to have great strength and good morals. Her message has been consistent. Tell the TRUTH.

CrimsonEagle.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This woman is amazing and courageous. She just got arrested again in John Conyers office a few days ago. I don't know if Conyers finked her out to the fuzz, but she wouldn't leave his office demanding he do whatever he can to end the war. He had an excuse though, not enough senators. Stories of non accountability. :roll:

Her statement to run against "Rosy Pelosy" [Everything's fine and no I don't want a peach] was a tactical plus to illustrate just how little this gagged speaker can wield her semantics. Cindy should beat her ass into oblivion, where she belongs. Cowards and liars, every day that Bushco is in power is a day closer to them getting away with rape and murder on the global scale.

Excellent choice for the voice that refuses to die. Sheehan for Pelosi's job and more importantly, leader of the new revolution!!! :D

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Excellent choice for the voice that refuses to die

I love this my friend. I hope you dont mind if I use it.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Cindy Sheehan was definitely amazing.

There has been talk in California of her running for political office some day -- like US rep or Senate. Her war stance has been outstanding, given her political philosophy is progressive, she'd definitely be worth the support.

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:19 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If Cindy threw her hat into the ring for political office right now, she'd set the political world on its ass...both elephant and donkey...GO CINDY! :P

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman