It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

dori wrote:
It is like reading the local newspaper. These are the letters to the editor that are in night after night.

Oh, well, we used to be a great country.

no.... we are still a great country. those people dont speak for you, me, or the rest of my country. a bad apple doesnt ruin a tree full of good apples. those who still defend the constitution are great Americans. patriots! those who want to alter the constitution to meet their "WANTS" not "NEEDS" are not real Americans and patriots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:50 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Alan
Subject: diarrhea

Colmes it’s beyond belief the way you interrupt shouting over them
As they try to speak, only one that is crude, rude, ill mannered, a Slime ball. A dirt bag, you belong and would feel at home at the bottom of a Cess-pool that is used by people with extreme diarrhea

Ralph

Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:35 PM
Subject: you make me angry

Alain,
You make me angry sometimes. Sherry

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 10:58 PM
To: Sherry
Subject: RE: you make me angry

I’m terribly terribly sorry that you have to be subjected to my views.

Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:57 AM
Subject: constructive criticism……

You are an idiot, stupid and uneducated. A perfect description of a clown, with the makeup, the one witchy eyebrow that replaces the large red nose. You express exaggerated actions of a coarse, ill-bred person; a boor, you are disgustingly offensive to the Fox guest, you are loathsome, sickening, nauseous, repulsive, revolting, repugnant, abhorrent and detestable. The very sad part in all of this, is that you are using up our fresh air. The person who you married must be a dog of all dogs. Clean-up your act, take some lessons from Hannity, and be accountable for the air you breathe and for God sakes please don’t clutter up the earth with any of your off-springs.

Janet

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:40 AM
To: Janet
Subject: RE: constructive criticism……

This is very helpful and constructive. Especially helpful are your educational comments about my wife and your reproductive advice. Thank God there are people like you who can help be grow as a human being.

Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:07 AM
Subject: Pets

Sean said you had a rat for a pet. That wasn’t nice, to rats! In fact,
the rats have you for a pet.

Do you know the difference between a Democrat and a catfish? One is a bottom dwelling, scum sucker. The other is a fish.

John

Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:45 PM
Subject:

Alan

You don’t have any balls of your own - you would follow anything that had a jackass stamped on it’s forehead whether it is a him, her, or it’s!!!!!

Curtis

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:20 PM
Subject: Military service

What branch of the service were you in and when? I doubt you ever served this country. You are the most obstonate impolite person I have ever had the misfortune of hearing. Stop butting in with your snide remarks while someone is speaking. Thank God for my mute button

Quote:
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:31 PM
To: Skip
Subject: RE: Military service

Does the right to free speech and the right to offer an opinion differ for those who were not in the military? Do you mind that the Vice President was not in the military or that President Bush didn’t show up for his physical when he was in the National Guard? When pro-war conservatives never served do you question their service?

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:50 PM
Subject: Compliments

Mr. Colmes,

When anyone comes on Hannity and Colmes with any brains at all, they make you sound like a bungling idiot which your are for sure!

William

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:55 PM
Subject: Being stupid on national tv

Allen,

Here’s a thought; I know you’d give Obama a Wollinsky on national tv given a chance. We all apprciate the fact you and Barack love each other. Swell! But, when you have guests on your show, especially Republicans, when they are given a chance to make a point, do you think you could shut your cake hole long enough for them to do that?

Mark

Quote:
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:00 PM
To: Mark
Subject: RE: Being stupid on national tv

Obama and I are only still getting to know each other. We’re not at the “Wollinsky” stage yet. And, when that happens, we’ll do it in private.

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:06 PM
Subject: Hey!

Allen,

I would love to be a guest on the show so I could bitch slap you on national TV.

Larry

F
Quote:
rom: Alan
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:02 PM
To: Larry
Subject: RE: Hey!

Larry,

That would show what a real man you are.

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:12 PM
Subject: Get RID of Colmes ! ! !

Fox News:

Alan Colmes is not just the ‘liberal view’ of Hannity & Colmes, he is a discourteous and illegal advocate for Democratic candidates. He can’t wait to get ‘his turn’, (”its my turn to talk”, “its my turn to talk”….”) to interview the guest(s). Then he gives HIS VIEWS and walks-all-over any guest that disagrees. His ‘fast talk’ to ‘drown-out’ the guest’s views comes across on TV as a garbled MESS. DUMP HIM for a liberal like Kirstin Powers. The show ratings would SOAR, (and Alan will find his “radio” show going down the toilet along with his TV UNemployment). Chuck

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:29 PM
Subject: You deserve a raise

Allen,

Go directly into the boss’s office, pound your fists on the desk and DEMAND a raise! Explain to the boss that you appear on Fox News on a daily basis and defend some of he most bizarre, outrageous, undefeatable, and ridiculous points of view imaginable. Then explain that if you’re expected to continue, you want a BIG raise. Tell the boss that you’re simply tired of being exposed as a target for public ridicule

Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 12:18 AM
Subject: Your hair…

alan, get a haircut,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 6:29 PM
Subject:

Alan, why don’t you move to Iran, since you love those radical Muslims who love to kill the Americans. Since started watching Hannity and Who, you were always depending the radical Muslims and those Liberal who were addicted to sex without using protection to prevent getting pregnant. However, when they get pregnant, they could think of a thousand reasons how to kill their unborn child, but not for any moment, they never think whose fault it is. Stop using my tax money to kill the unborn child. For those Americans who doesn’t this country, you are free to move to Iran.

Rene

Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:57 PM
Subject: Hey Goofball!

Okay, looks as if the battle in Iraq is winding down now. You can go and see it for yourself.

Five years of fighting and YOU… MISTER JOURNALIST, didn’t muss one of your quickly dwindling hairs, to travel to the war and report. But that hasn’t kept you fro running your cowardly, America-hating mouth has it? Now what fight will you disparage? Afghanistan? Isn’t THAT where you and your man Obama said we ought to be? Now that THAT’s hot and justified, in your opinion - will you be a REAL reporter and see THAT front for yourself? My guess is a BIG NO. Being a big talker when someone else is buying the right for you to speak is lower than whale shit.

You yellow bastard, you’re not the equal of a pimple on the ass of the newest Private.

“Buck”
CPO, USN (RET)

Quote:
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 10:34 PM
To: Buck
Subject: RE: Hey Goofball!

“Buck”,

My hairs are just fine thank you, but thank you for caring about me sartorially. I’m not a reporter or a journalist; I’m a talk show host, but thank you for elevating me. My mouth says the same thing most Americans are saying about Iraq, so I guess you think most Americans hate my country, the one in which you’d like to have only speech that doesn’t offend you. And, my right to speak was never compromised by Saddam Hussein or Iraq. Interesting that you are familiar enough with whale excrement that you can use it in an analogy. You must have had some interesting experiences. You also seem to be familiar with acne in a certain location. Good luck clearing that up if it’s causing a problem for you. And since you notice the battle in Iraq is winding down, you are clearly an Obama supporter, as he is the candidate who recognizes that and has a plan to deal with that reality.

Best Wishes,
Alan

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:19 PM
To: Show -Colmes
Subject: Hair!!!

Hey Alan,

Please comb your own hair. The makeup people are making you look like “Denny Dimwit”. Do you remember him from the old comic strip?

No news guy wants to look like a 15 year old wierdo! Or do you?

Thanks for your attention. I enjoy your half (1/3) of the show…

Don

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:27 PM
Subject: Feeling dumb

Don’t you get tired of ALWAYS being wrong?

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: You are a political hack

I am so feed up with the hatred and the distortion of the truth you liberal’s have put before the public. Your hatred for George Bush has done nothing but destroy this country. The office of the Presentency demands a respect, regardless of who is in the office. I do not like George Bush but I respect the office. The enablility of the Democratic party and the Republican party, the Senate and the House, not to deal with the problems that I am faced with, is a joke. I do not agreee with you and your belief’s, but I respect your right to those belief’s. Why do the liberal not respect my right to my thoughts and belief’s. The hell with all of the politician’s and the news media. It is time that the American people take back this country from the distortion of the facts that you project from the air waves.

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:03 AM
To: Paul
Subject: RE: You are a political hack

Paul,

First there is no apostrophe in the plural use of the words liberal, belief, or politician. Second, I don’t hate Bush, but I don’t agree with him and don’t think he is a good president. Next, it’s “inability”, not “enability”, but I won’t correct all your grammatical missteps, as my work day is limited to about 16 hours.

How are liberals taking away your right to your thoughts and beliefs? And how are you going to “take back this country”. Take it back from whom? The Republicans and moderate Democrats currently in power?

Alan

Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:21 PM
Subject: Read this Allen Baby

You are a looney Anti-America and concerning IGNORANCE, YOU WIN ALLEN.

AW

Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:18 PM
Subject: Standing for the Truth

Alan, I hope the reason you take the Liberal side of the issues is so the show will be more entertaining with the two hosts representing the Right and Left, ( or Good and Evil).
Michelle Obama meant what she said and this is supported by her being a Follower of Jeremiah Wright for 20 years.
Sean has done a tremendous job in revealing the Truth about the Obamas. Very few people want to take a stand for the Truth, because of their Evil Ties.

David

Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:17 PM
Subject: 7/17 program

Colmes, it was indeed a pleasure tonight to hear EVERY guest on the show tell you in precise terms that you truly are stupid. Your defense of a dual use for the Nigger word was truly a classic example of idiocy gone wild! Whoopeecushion Jeremiah the Idiot, and Jesse the Jerk can use it. Why not all of us? Tschuess!
P.S. And Rove shot you in the butt, when you falsely described B. Hussein Obamanation’s tax plan. I’ve told you before, your research team is a laughable disgrace.

Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 7:09 PM
Subject:

You have to go after Sean harder than you do. He is making you look like a fool Why do you let him why do you let him say stuff he says without fighting back? Does he have something over on you? You need to be a man.

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:30 PM
To: Jim
Subject: RE:

Jim,

I’d love to, but he has a picture of me with geese. I do realize that my testosterone level is measured by how verbally aggressive I am. Thank you for letting me know what a man is.

Alan

Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 9:42 PM
Subject: life and truth

MR. COLMES JUST WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GO KISS OBAMA YOUR HEART IS HARD AND HATEFUL IT IS LIKE STONE WE CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD WOULD PRODUCE A HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU YOU DO YOUR BEST TO TWIST AND CONFUSE ANYONE THAT DOES NOPT AGREE WITH YOU ANYONE THAT IS A McCAIN SUPPORTER YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TWIST AND TURN EVERY WORD THEY SAY TO MEAN SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT THEY MEAN SOME DAY WE HOPE THAT SOMEONE REALLY GETS UPSET AND SMACKS YOU ACROSS YOUR FACE AND DISARANGE IT YOU ARE SO FULL OF HATE AND BEING SORRY…HOW COME YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN …HE HAS EVEN MADE SOEM OUT OF LINE REMARKS TO WHITE FEMALES AT SOME OF HIS SPEECHS HE HAS KISSED THEM HUGGED THEM AND PUT HIS HANDS WHERE HE SHOULD NOT HAVE SOME DAY A MAN IS GOING TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE BY TRYING THIS WITH HIS WHITE WIFE .HE HAS EVEN BEEN GETTING MONEY UNDER THE TABLE FROM THE TERROIST YEP HE HAS THE TERROIST GIVE THE MONEY TO NOT SO WELL TO DO BLACKS IN SMALL AMOUNTS AND THEY IN TURN SEND IT TO OR GIVE TO OBAMA ELECTION FUND.

SALLY, BILL, GEORGE, SUE, JOAN, WILLIAM AND A FEW MORE A MIX OF BLACK AND WHITE IN LA

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:43 PM
To: Sally, Bill, George, Sue, Joan, William
Subject: RE: life and truth

Are you suggesting that when God created me He didn’t know what He was doing? I’m going to tell Him on you and it’s not going to be pretty. You say I am full of hate, and yet you want someone to smack me across and “disarrange” my face?
Please show me where Obama “put his hands where he should not have.” This would be big news. also, please inform me as to which terroirst is giving Obama money.
Thank you. I look forward to becomming better educated.

Alan

Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 9:06 AM
Subject: Big Ass

I saw your Gore interview I’ve never sent you an E-Mail because you are not worth it But this was just too much you should not be on Fox and we will do everything we can to get you off of Fox

Jack

You were very rude

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:57 PM
To: Jack
Subject: RE: Big Ass

And I shouldn’t be on Fox because you don’t agree with me? Because only views you condone should be represented?