It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The monster that eats the world!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I believe the country is run by the banksters with their chosen president as their front man. In spite of that belief, it is hard to not caught up in the election hoopla.

I could not bring myself to vote for McCain for about 90 different reasons. Obama lost my vote this summer by endorcing the FISA (Rockefeller/Cheney citizen eavesdropping bill) action and promising to ramp up military actions. He has not positioned himself as even interested in defending the Constitution. He "gets along well with Kissinger" and he chose a Zionist running mate.

I think the Zionists enjoy enough representation already since they seem to have about 98% of Congress in their pocket. I am tired of seeing this country and its Constitution crushed in order to prop up Zionist dreams.

I voted for the Constitution party thank you. I suspect that in less than a year, I will be saying "I told you so." If it is the other way around, that will be fantastic news for the country and the world.

I am not about political parties. I am about right and wrong.

The democratic party is more interested in increasing their power than punishing murder, theft, corruption, intimidation, fraud and global surveillance. That is because it is the left wing of the same bird of prey.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson