It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Stimulus Package
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm 

For months we have heard about a stimulus package program to simulate the economy. My view on this program is in no way like the term...stimulate... or arouse/excite one. A women is generally the one who does the arousing, exciting, or in a more appropriate term...stimulating. But we are not referring to sex here. It's all about money. Money to get the county back to purchasing cars, appliances, etc.

So, here is my plan. We don't want any Senator/Congressman, or Corporate Executive involved, just the common taxpayer.
No. 1 Set up a Government Department called Payment Vouchers. One that can track each taxpayer in USA to send the vouchers to.
Make a "voucher/coupon" book with 23 money vouchers worth $5,000.00 per book.
Two married people... young or retired will be sent one book containing $5,000.00 worth of vouchers. Each child in the household will get any extra $500.00, but a limit of no more than $7,000.00 for a family of two or more. For the married family of two, the voucher booklets will contain...10 ea. $100.00 vouchers, 5 ea. $200.00, 5 ea. $300.00, and 3 ea. $500.00 vouchers for a total of $5,000.00. Plus depending how many children in the home for the additional number of vouchers.

Now here is the plan to distribute the money to make it work for the economy.
Each family (taxpayer) have a number of categories to follow to spend the vouchers.
Take all the 23 vouchers ($5,000.00) (Down Payment) to Ford, GM, or Chrysler to buy a New or Used automobile. The selling agent/dealer sends to the Government these vouchers to get reimbursement. Same goes when the taxpayer buys appliances, furniture, etc. Also for people wanting to remodel the home, purchase farming equipment, make repairs to business equipment, etc. Anything that will put people back to work in the factories. No money (vouchers) can be spent for beer, liquor, cigarettes, etc. NOTE: No cell phones, ipods, nor paying cell phone bills.

No amendments attached to the bill by Senate and Congress on money to be spent on why bark on trees are different, or money sent for why condoms are in different color and shapes, no money spent for why some paint dry faster than others.... You get the message.

RESULTS: We now have a lot of money for the good old taxpayer to spend, and wisely. It will go to the right places to get these people back to work. The banks will see a large increase in car and other type of loans from the people spending this money.

Get word to your Congressman/Congresswoman, and Senators to put this in effect.

Post subject: Re: My Stimulus Package
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I must find out what the TVNL kool-aid is spiked with.

Ya'll still believe Congress works for us? :tongue3:

Note: when I speak of Congress, that includes the Senate. An august body that is even more worthless.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Ya'll still believe Congress works for us?

What are you telling your Congress Critter, PT? Are you letting them know that you think Congress is a failure and that your reps don't work for you?

Remember, if Congressional members get swamped by phone calls and emails frpm their constituents, meaning you and me, regardless of the issue, they're going to have to listen...but it will only happen with enough of us doing the swamping. Right now, you can bet your boots they're getting swamped by the McCain supporters and the Repubs who let Faux Noise and Rush Limpballs do their thinking for them.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Noting that the ballot can be stronger than the bullet, I did my best to vote the rascals out.

I do my share of making my opinions known. Some by emails and calls to Congress There are many ways to be active.

Voting the Dem party line is a path that many believe will take them to the promised land. I keep asking for the recipe for the kool-aid. :drunken: To no avail. :shock:

Note: I voted the Dem party line while the Bushbarian reign of terror existed.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Purple Tang wrote:
I must find out what the TVNL kool-aid is spiked with.

Ya'll still believe Congress works for us? :tongue3:

Note: when I speak of Congress, that includes the Senate. An august body that is even more worthless.

Yes they do still believe this.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Noting the erudite countenance, I keep striving to find the secretive ingredient for the magical potion I call 'kool-aid.'

Spices from the Far East?

Herbs from the Amazon basin?

Fragrance from Vienna?

Petals from the Congo?

Shark fin from the depths of the Marianas Trench?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 pm 

Purple Tang wrote:
Noting the erudite countenance, I keep striving to find the secretive ingredient for the magical potion I call 'kool-aid.'

Fragrance from Vienna?

Petals from the Congo?

All these are too exotic or foreign. It seems to me domestic products are much more likely.

Meth from South Central LA or rural Arkansas.

Moonshine from the Appalachians.

Peyote from the deserts of the Southwest.

LSD from your local college Chem Lab.

Or maybe it's just the exhaust gases from some gas guzzling American made SUV.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Purple Tang wrote:

Fragrance from Vienna?

Petals from the Congo?

You are mistaken PT. It is not what they are taking, but rather what they are not taking.

The Red Pill.

Some do not take it because they do not realize it is there.
Some do not take it because they are afraid it is poison.
Some do not take it because they are happy where they are at.
Some do not take it because they afraid of how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Then there are those who do take it but are so confused and afraid of the reality they see, that they would rather return to the illusion.

Freedom to Fasism is a good video. Time to revisit.

The Red Pill

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Huh CE, interesting perspective. Having slept on it, I had settled on the Vienna fragrance.

I figured Catherine had afforded her beautiful Applachian estate by importing fragrance atomizers and distributing them in tandem with a proprietary blend of Old World fragrances that had been allowed to ferment in Lord Rothschilds cellars for at least two centuries. :shock:

But then again, my sleep also brought me a relationship with stunning, nubile young beauty. Alas, her ten previous fiancee's had all died for various reasons. Receipt of this knowledge caused an abrupt end to my sleep.

So you can see that last nights sleep was both fun.....and troubled.