It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Didnt know where to post this.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:19 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I have to ask you, do you really think that if we (as in us opposed to what has happened) do win this internal conflict, think that this would be the end of it? Once again, I am so sorry to be such a pessimist, but all that I can do is look at the reality as I see it.
I was once asked by a Forman on a job why I was always so negative. It wasn't that I was negative, I was pointing out problems that could happen on the jobs that we were on. Funny thing is, if he would not listen to me, most of the time what I said was correct. I think it used to piss him off something awful. (not that I would rub it in or anything, I hate making a job harder than it already is).
Anyway, I see much trouble ahead for us, and I just see no way to fix it because its to late. People would not change over history, why would we expect them to in the seeming short time we have left?
I just feel beaten man. Beaten and tired. Beaten, tired, and pissed. How could we have let this happen? Yet I have nobody that I can physically lash out at. Wouldn't you just love to take these pricks that are fucking up the world for everyone and treat them like a dog. Spray water in their face and say NO, BAD DOG.
I know. I'm preaching to the quire. Many of you probably feel the same way. You may have more hope than I do though, because I have none.
Time for bed. I'll leave you with a little something, and start my seeming useless rantings again tomorrow. The only people who seem to listen are the ones that see what I see, and their seems to be so few. :cry:

Peace out.
CrimsonEagle

And the Beast hid. Through lies and deception it slowly consumed the world.
At first, the world did not know. They looked at the Beast in awe, the beauty
was stunning and they looked upon it with admiration and respect, never knowing
what lie beneath.

The Beast, though it tried, could not always keep its true self hidden. A flash of it
here, a flash of it there, noticeable to none but a few. With lies and deceptions, it
was able to make those who though they had seen evil think that it was just an
illusion.

The Beast, its confidence built by the blindness of the world continued on its
evil path. Growing bolder as the days, months and years pass the people by.
Slowly it would reveal itself, a little at a time, then lie and deceive till under cover
again, confident in its success.

As its strength increased, some in the world could see the Beast for what it really
was, and they were at first afraid. "If we do not have it look at us, perhaps it will
pass us by." They thought. For a time this worked. The rest of the world, though
suspecting, instead just chose to turn a blind eye. The Beast was their friend.

Bloated with power, the Beast was more open to those it wanted to eat first. Hiding
to those who considered it their friend. Those that saw the Beast in its full Unholy
glory cried a warning, yet the rest of the world would not listen, they chose not to see
truth. And the Beast fed.

Finally at its full strength, the Beast in its zeal, chewed its own flesh in its bloodlust, then
it openly attacked, blaming others for its self inflicted wounds. The world looked on in horror
at what has been in their midst all along and they were afraid as they watched the Beast
feed upon flesh of two of their children.
Then they stood together, the world, watching the Beast, wondering of its next move.
United they would be if the Beast attempted to eat another child.

Seeing this, the Beast rebelled from inside. An attempt to hide itself once again from the eyes
that have now seen it for what it truly is. Eyes that once looked upon the Beast as a thing
of beauty now looked onto it with disgust, an abomination.
The Beast now, as we speak, is fighting itself. From within, from without, who will win is yet
to be seen. Whichever way the tides turn, now that the world has seen the Beasts true identity,
they will have to destroy it, so it never is to rise again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:40 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I believe that if I stand tall, on my own feet, honor my heart, treat my brothers and sisters with respect, love and compassion then the outcome is of no concern, I have already won.

"There is always hope"
-Aragorn

Post subject: Lets all get drunk for hope!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is the death throes of empire. We are witness to the end of another attempt at world domination. The only problem this time is the "Beast" has the capability to take us all down with it. When the world turns on America's lying ways, there will nowhere to hide.

The last cowardly act of a group of bloated overfed autocrats. And we're too hopeful that our small piece of the pie will buy our compliant co-operation. So much for hope as a constant to believe in.

The "truth" is that the white elite geosphere is nothing more than a sad group of Lying, Cheating Capitalists- thieving swine, who feed off the poor and the oppressed, who in the end will destroy it for everyone, rather than admit they are wrong or willing to lose.

They ask everyone to play fair, while they make up the game and enforce the rules as they require.

Post subject: No good anwser
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:13 am 

Even if the truth is told about 9/11 an the Iraqi war we have already lost face with the rest of the world who would ever trust us again ? We have a military presents in 46 known countries why? So many ex-military leaders have all come foward an said this was a mistake going there but their opinion no longer matters. This is not about the troops an supporting them I am ex-military an would not trade my experience for all the money in the world but I am sick of hearing it used by bush an all his cronies. A lot of our troops have had to pay for their own body armour an still have not been reimburshed, they rummage through junk piles for scrape metal to put on their vehicles because there not equiped. We have 39 F-22s these jets cost 97 million apiece how much body armour would a couple of these pay for, planes aren't dying soldiers are so who is supporting who ? :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:18 am 

It is very hard not to give up, but over the time man has existed these struggles have gone on. We are not used to them, people in other parts of the world are.

This isn't a religious speech, but faith is essential. Not faith in a superbeing, but faith that goodness exists in people. Every time I meet someone who is empathetic and caring, it reminds me Jesus preached to people who did not want to listen to him. The people we are dealing with today are the same people in those Bible verses--they talk about how righteous they are while turning their backs on what is good and right.

There are good people and history goes in circles. Those good people will be in charge again in the world.

But it does take faith to see them.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I believe the Bushies are on a fasttrack to being ousted. Why?

Because it's TIME, and what goes around, comes around. That I firmly believe.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman