It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the bowtie b#s#a#d
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:47 am 

Tucker carlson is such a prick, tonights show was to have had a segment on the collapse of the twin towers tucker keep interupting the professor who could not get a word in so that part was about nothing an he had to rush to a more important segment about school food. I take it back he's not a prick he's a fucking ass-hole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:50 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I notice this happening quite a bit. Its quite unbelievable isn't it:) I really like it when they are talking to a supporter of this administration spewing their lies, yet do not ask questions (which have come to light in their own media) which counter their claims or bring to light their statements as being outright false.
What is worse, is that most of the so called newscasters are NOT reporting the news, they are giving opinions. There used to be a day when news people were in the thick of things. If they heard of something that may have any possibility of being true, they would leave no stone unturned in order for an exclusive, and to right a wrong. The only time that I have seen this now, in recent memory, was in the aftermath of Katrina. They were crawling all over each other to report the tragedy which unfolded, but then this too they turned into a political debate instead of just getting us the facts.
Let me ask you something. If you were a reporter, and someone sent you a message saying that WMD's were used in Falluja, with facts to back it up, would you not do whatever you could to get to the area and do some journalistic investigation, proving it one way or the other. Then if you found they were true, would you report it? Well, these guys don't. They are just like the White House. They either hide, distort, ignore, or lie. They also just love to give us BREAKING EXCLUSIVE NEWS which is of no value what so ever.
Am I wrong in not caring about that Holloway girl, or what ever her name is? Sure, I feel bad for the family, but why are these guys so fixated on this story when there is so much else going on in the world? These people are not even worthy of licking the boots of a real journalist, yet still they stay. Why? Because this is what a majority of the American people want. It is to hard for them to look about and see how much danger this world is really in. They would rather continue on their with their lives without changing, and when they see this sad story of a girl kidnaped and killed, they can say, "Well, it could always be worse."

CrimsonEagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:57 am 

IT is far cheaper for the Corporate media to accept as fact the handouts from the establishment than to send real reporters into the field to get the facts.

The insurance premiums for journalists in war zones must be outrageous.

It is all about profits and performance bonuses not the NEWS