It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My mind is a real scary place,lol. Somthing to think on
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Now that I have calmed down a bit, I have had time to think about some of these things rationally. Lol, well, some may argue this, but anyways.

I think we have all come to the realization that this war has nothing to do with terror. Well, let me rephrase that, HAD nothing to do with terror. Now it does have everything to do with terror, thought not in the way those in charge mean it to be.

This war was never about the terror, and they will never be able to spin out of this lie in which they were caught. As this administration says, that we cannot rewrite history, well, he is correct, no one can. History is not the words on paper that we see. History cannot be changed, but people can have a skewered view of it because of deception.

This war, as so many have figured out, is about oil. But I do believe that this is only part of what this war is about. This war is about the SYSTEM. The Mideast just will not fall into the system that the ruling elite are trying to bring about. They are not bowing to this system, and this system will have non of it. This system is attempting to break the will of man. If these leaders of the other countries will not bow to the system willingly, then this system will have to force them to conform.

This system is something that our forefathers created. It has evolved though. It has evolved into something that they never intended. Some of us see this as being the truth, so we ourselves are starting to either question the system, or outright oppose this system. This also the system cannot have. This is why we see the coming of the police state. Many though like this system which they see because they are the beneficiaries of this system (for now) so they will see this police state as being good for the system. What they do not realize though is that this system will no mater what have to feed. As it feeds there is no choice but for the middle class to be devoured in this process which turns them into the poor. This is why the numbers of the poor are increasing.

Try to think of this system as a living breathing entity. Being a living entity, it must eat, and its food source would be the middle class. Its "waste" would be the poor which it leaves in its wake. As of right now, many who like this system we have are still safe, but they are disillusioned if they believe that the system will not eventually make it to them. It is the nature of what this system has evolved into. The system cannot help itself, this is its purpose.

Our forefathers warned us about what this system could turn into if we were not careful. We though chose not to listen. We turned a blind eye. This system is very deceptive, until it comes to devour you, it is very hard to see. Look at it!!!! When our forefathers started this system, it was a child, still an infant. They instructed us that we must nurture and care for this system, but not give into its wants or desires. Its wants and desires have lead to the unadulterated corruption of the system, and now it has turned into a monster....a beast. We no longer have control of this system. This system now has control of us, and it has turned rabid.

This system no longer celebrates life as it once used to. Now it despises life, it despised freedom, and it most certainly despises individuality. If you are an individual and not committing yourself fully to the system, you are not working for the system, you are working against it. Because some will not willingly bow to this system, they must be forced. The ones who have not seen the reality of what the system has become agree with this. Although we warn them, they will not listen. Eventually the system will come for them, but they just don't see this. As more and more of us fall to this system, it is becoming stronger, and harder to fight.

It is not all bad news though. If we continue to look at this system as a living breathing entity, you will should be able to understand what the outcome will be. This system cannot survive. It will eventually die, and there is no way for it to prevent this. Try to follow me on this if you can.
Consider that the people are the environment of this system. The system is of course dependent on this environment in order to survive. It depends on us to feed it, and to allow it to breath, and to give it life. Just as we are destroying our environment in order to continue satisfying this system, this system is destroying its environment, which would be us, to support itself. Just as we do not recycle, nor use our resources wisely, neither does the system. Just as our action will eventually decimate our populations, this system will eventually implode. This is as it has to be. I'm sorry. I do not believe there is any argument which can prove out against this theory.

I see a devesting storm on the horizon, but for some reason I am not afraid any longer. I know that at the end of this storm, out of the destruction and devastation which it lays to the land, there will be rainbow at the end. A ray of sunshine. This coming storm that I see is also the way of nature. This storm will clean the air and bath the poisons from the ground. It will return things to its rightful balance. I am no longer afraid of this coming storm. I in fact wait for it eagerly.

CrimsonEagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:22 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

There was a time not so long ago (though it seems ages) that I had an optimistic view that eventually the human race would wake up and realize that we are all one. In my naivety, I honestly believed that this world could be a better place. What a foolish notion. I find that in part it is the different forms of religion, part the selfishness seemingly inherent in so many people, the desire of one to force their beliefs upon others and the desire of one to control others for their own benefits.

Why is it that in today's society, instead of asking what we can do to help the "Jones" we instead attempt to find ways that we can stay ahead of the "Jones" no matter what it takes? Why is it that so many seem to look down upon those who have less than they do because they deserve it?

There was a point in human history when people depended upon one another in a literal sense in order for them to survive. Every person had their part to do in their little society's/tribes. Every person was compensated for their partial contribution to the whole with the understanding that without this contribution, the whole would be weaker. It was truly a all for one, one for all society with the goal of making sure that their society/tribe remained in tact. If it were not for this mentality, I do not believe humanity would have survived.

To say that we have moved away from this form of "government" would be an understatement to say the least. We have moved from caring about our society as a whole, to caring about our individualistic "DESIRES".

What are the necessities of life? Food, water, shelter, clothing. Anything that we have above and beyond that is not necessity, it is desire. In other words, I do not need this computer, television, telephone, refrigerator, air conditioning, stove, microwave, electricity, etc. etc. If I listed everything, the list would be enormous.

These things are not necessity, they are desire. Some of them we desire because they make life so much easer. Others we desire for use to pass time in which we would otherwise be idol.

With the advent of technology, the need to work together as one has shifted. We as individuals no longer have to depend on others. (Well, we do, but not in the same sense). We can now accomplish everything on our own, with no outside help. (As long as you have the currency)

Because of this shift from the need of the whole, to the need of the individual, we have become very selfish. Where at one point in time, if there was hunger, then it was the whole society/tribe that was hungry due largely to circumstances of nature, now it is the hunger of the individual with the other individuals who are not going hungry continuing to worry only about themselves. In their selfishness, when an entity comes along that tries to force these selfish individuals they become angry because they are not worried anymore about the whole, they are only worried about their own individualistic desires.

Yes, there are some who give a "token" donation to make themselves feel a bit better, but in most cases this token donation is given to an establishment with beliefs that they follow. Donations to the church would be a prime example of this travesty. In truth, they are sacrificing nothing.

You would like to make society for humanity a better place. I am here to tell you that it is impossible under the current circumstances. If you want a better society, then I would suggest that we support the coming destruction of this civilization in the hopes that the next civilization will be a bit wiser ,although from what I can see, I see very little hope in that. I don't think humans will ever learn, I think that we are destined to make the same mistakes over and over again throughout the eons.

With the destruction of civilization as we know it, reducing the population to perhaps a few thousand covering the globe, we will once again be forced to revert to the survival of the whole, and then the cycle will start all over again.

The progressives (I include myself in this group) are delusional if they think that through speaking the words of compassion, wisdom, and peace will change our society which has been created. This is counter to what the masses believe. What we are asking is not only change, but a total overhaul of the common belief that much of humanity now adheres to. This drastic change will not come through our desires, this drastic change can only occur through a cataclysmic event in which the earth is cleansed to the point that humanity is no longer the driving force, but once again nature is the driving force. Ironically, we may be bringing this cataclysmic event upon ourselves.

We now live in a reality which we have created, not the reality which nature created. Take an honest look around yourself and think about it. If you cannot see the truth in these words, then you are living in darkness.

I think the thing that makes me so sad with humanity is that I see so much potential that is wasted. They have removed themselves from the Truth, they have removed themselves from "God" "God" is not some separate entity. I am looking at "Him" right now through my window. It is the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. I think I will go out and hug a tree so that "He" knows my appreciation. I will also weep over the fact that so many take what "He" gave us for granted, and waste it away to nothingness.

(Note for the insane religious Zealots. God has no sexual identity you fools)

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:25 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It's Amen time to that again, Brother. Let the shit fly and land on whomever. If we are the last ones before the endtimes and this is our final chance to love and appreciate this world and it's parent universe, then fear not- for it will go on with or without us observing it.

All We are is dust in the wind. Pity the fools who think there is more than that to it.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:08 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Notes from the other side..................

*Compassion is a two part thing. One part is an observation, the other a decision. The observation is the world is suffering. The decision is to do something about it.*

*The world is suffering, and the cause of suffering is desire*

If you change one life, you make the world better.

We all will die, whatever the cause, and the world will end, even if we never manage to destroy it.

Make today count, make sure those you ;love know it. Be ready for whatever comes.

*It is a good day to die*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:06 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

People change. Everything changes, everything evolves, even in its seeming devolution it is in truth evolution. Just because we see something moving backwards, does this mean that evolution has stopped, or does it mean that it is fulfilling its evolutionary cycle? Could it have evolved further? If in its earlier stages of evolution it had taken a different path, perhaps. There are however parts that through the evolutionary cycle have broken off and taken the other path. Though they started at the same place, one branch will die off while the other continues to evolve. The evolving branch will then branch again, and one part will continue to evolve while the other dies off. This is the way it has to be.

I believe that I have asked this before on this forum, yet I have to ask again because my mind keeps coming back to this question. No matter how much I try to wrap myself around it, it just makes no sense because it is foreign to me. Why is humanity in the state that it is in? Why is there a great potential that we may see yet another world war? What is wrong with us? Why do we allow this? Is this really what we want? I look around and my fellow human brothers and sisters and I get the mixed feelings of rage and sorrow. Why is it that we cannot change? It is as if as a whole, we do believe that one race is better than another, one life is worth more than another, one nation is superior to another, or one religion is more righteous over another.

I am not talking about just those of us in America. I am right now looking at a global scale. To those of you who believe in God, or consider yourself spiritual, do you really believe that God sees the world in this way? Do you think that god differentiates between race and nationality's? Do you really think that God chooses one people or religion over another? Or do you think that it is more likely that God looks at each individuals spiritual strength and weaknesses?

Although man would like to differentiate between all of these to make himself feel better, this is not the truth. God has no nation, nor does he recognize any, God has no color, nor does he recognize any, God has no religion, nor does he recognize any. God does though recognize each individual spirit, wholesome or corrupted and punishes or rewards accordingly. The punishment is to be sent back to what we are turning into a hell.

Let me ask you something. How many of those in the organized religions, (Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc. etc.) will come right out and tell you that they are probably going to hell? I have never found one. Not one single person believes this. Whether they have been indoctrinated from youth, or all of a sudden "found" god through Christ, (or whatever) they do not believe that they are going to hell. They believe that as long as they believe, all will be forgiven. Does this not fly in the face of scripture that states that the masses will follow the wrong road?

On the flip side of that coin, how many of the various organized religions think that if the other religions do not convert that the unconverted will go to hell? I will have to start asking that question when I ask whether they think they are going to hell or not. I'm thinking that a great majority will believe this to be true. How ironic! And all of this is believed in faith!

In my search for truth, it appears that I have branched off. I find myself looking at humanity with new eyes. I find myself looking at humanity from the outside and when I look, all that I see is confusion. The way humanity is now, there is no chance for peace because no peace can be found in confusion. Peace can only be found in the calmness of truth. I find myself more and more separating from humanity. I realize that there is really very little in this world that I desire. Anything above the necessity only adds to the confusion, and keeps me from realizing true peace. I am here for one reason, and one reason only. That reason is to learn. I have so much to learn, but I am more than willing to absorb as much as possible.

The chains are shed, and I have left the prison. The light, at first painful, I now find as soothing as a balm. When I look back and see the prison I feel both anger and pity. Anger at those who would keep us in there, and pity for those who are still bound. I also feel a sadness. It is a sadness because not one can I free. It is up to each individual to free themselves. They must desire the Truth so strongly that the chains of deception that binds them shatter like glass. I can whisper to them though. A whisper here, a nudge towards the path there, in the hopes that they will see the light of peace. Ultimately it is their choice. They must realize that they are imprisoning themselves. Your spirit cannot be taken from you forcibly, they can only keep you bound because your Self allows it. Once you realize that your Self is an illusion of your own creation, you realize that your spirit is just a small part of the whole, and the spirit is not yours to give.

Why do I write this stuff here? In all honesty I don't know. I guess I have decided that this is a good place to put my inner musings. Lucky or unlucky you, depending on how you look at it. Anytime that I attempt to talk with people about anything that is more than superficial, it seems that the subject quickly changes. I guess that I consider those of you who actually read my posts to be my "captive" audience:) Lol, that's a joke you see:)

Anyway's, thanks for your patience. I realize that I seem to have a multiple personality, and at times I may be hard to follow. I think that its actually an inner conflict of spirits/mind. One personality searching for the Truth amidst the confusion. What a hard path to follow.

Peace out.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:47 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Personally, I don't believe that God can consider the ramifications of her creation any more than I can control my DNA.

I find there is inherently an ordering system to the universe, it is simply to wonderous in its manifestaions to be a random number.

It reminds me of my old Physics professor who gave this example in his explaination of forces. Imagine a two dimensional ant walking accross a three dimensional piece of paper what had been folded. He would walk north for a while, then, without any cause, suddenly start going east. the harder he tried to go north, the more east he would go! To us, it is clear to see it is simply that he has come to a fold in the paper, but to him, it is a mysterious force. He may well call that force God. He may come in time to develop a theory of *eastward motion when moving north*. The truth is that he cannot remove himself from his dimensional time/space to obseve that the order is very basic in the context of a new dimension.

Thus it may be with God. She may have had one moment of creativity, when She compressed her attention and consciousness down to a single point of being, but having done this, the child is on its own to grow and develop until it can focus its attention on a single moment and re-create that creation in yet a new time/space.

We often confuse consciousness with intellegence, and yet, there seems to be no reason to do this. They may be, and if modern research is correct, probably ARE two entirely different things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:12 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

If your mind is a scary place then we all visit there sometime or another. You have put in words many things I think about. I am a great observer of people and I often wonder how people can watch someone else suffer and choose to do nothing.

If we observe animals in the wild some will take in the motherless and care for it as their own while others will chase it away, bite, pick at it until it succumbs to death.

Why? If this just the way of nature? Are some animals and humans born with compassion while others are not? Is it genetic? Is it learned?

Does it really boil down to the fact that only the fittest will survive? In this point in time is the rich the fittest? Are they picking at the weak and the motherless (the poor) just waiting for them to die?

Quote:
I believe that I have asked this before on this forum, yet I have to ask again because my mind keeps coming back to this question. No matter how much I try to wrap myself around it, it just makes no sense because it is foreign to me. Why is humanity in the state that it is in? Why is there a great potential that we may see yet another world war? What is wrong with us? Why do we allow this?

Have we become so callous that we believe anything someone tells us as long as it suits our own needs? Are we so blind that we cannot see the inevitable? Do we say, "if will never happen to me"? Just as a smoker who watches a loved one die from lung cancer and continues to smoke.

Has society become so absorbed in their own lives that they do not "see" what is going on around them or are they so busy trying to make a living to take care of their own they don't have time to notice what is going on?

Some stay in their world of carefree la la land while others wring their hands in distress. We live on the same planet yet we all respond so differently. How can this be? We are all human. We all feel. We all possess fear of some kind. We all get hungey, cold, hot, sleepy, angry, playful, want and need love, yet HOW can we be all so different and see things so differently?

There you have it - I always express my feeling through questions. I question everything. You think you have a scary place to go? Welcome to my world. I'll be watching for you. :shaking2:

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:09 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Spirit is a very personal part of life. It cannopt in any way be proven or demonstrated, and yet, for many of us, it simply is, and has a reality that often seems to exceed that *common world* of demonstratable *stuff*.

Once the connection is made in an individual, and the spirit has woken, there is no such thing as *organised religion*. One may, for instance, adhere to the teaching of Jesus, and accept him as their personal savior, but the key word there is personal.

In their infancy, religions functioned as inititory schools, where this personal connection to spirit was the primary function. In the few remaining tribla societies, this continues to this day. The *organization* is by design un-organized because each person will develop and relate to spirit in an individual manner.

We are never trained in how to use consciousness, perhaps be design. The single most powerful *force* in our life, and yet we allow it to basicly do whatever it desires, and never learn to develop even the most remote understanding of how it functions, or how we can, and perhaps should, control it, and how it relates to our experience of the world, and possible even the existence of the world.

Many of us initiate ourselves in one way or another at some point (hopefully before we lie on our deathbed, for there is nothing sadder than seeing that relaization as person's last.). Trauma, long held to be the gateway to the spirit, effects us at some poiunt and suddenly we are *re-born*. Since this whole efect is personal, it is highly unlikely it will resemble any one elses experience.

For many years, I believed that my own spirituality was *different*, comprised of a neo-gnostic hodge podge of ideas that seemed to describe the experience I was having of spirit. Then one day, through utter serendipity, I discovered a little known quasi-religious system called *The Southern School of Complete Reality*, which existed briefly in 16-17th centuries. Their writtings often seem to have come from my own hand. The feeling was incredibly strange, and suddenly I know what was truly meant by *the word of God*. Not that God wrote it, but that it reflected Her essence in my life, for me, right now. Suddenly I felt truly blessed.

Does this mean I am a member of this church, if one wants to call it that? Well, that would not be easy, since it is long since dead, and remains only as a philosophical oddity of history. For me, what it means is someone else has walked the path I walk, and felt the things I feel, and has written down the map of the way, so I may perhaps take the path a step further, or not suffer so very much trial and error failures as I go. No one else is likely to see what I see in the esoteric texts they have left behind, or at least very few.

The spirit belongs to the seeker, and the seeking never ends. There is no end to it, and the walking is the whole of its meaning. It is for ONE person, and ONE person alone, and if we find another who seems to be walking the same way, it needs to be said that we are like two sticks floating in a river. Some unseen eddy lying just ahead could send us off in uterly different directions. And that is not a bad thing, it is simply the way it is.