It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Your responses are obviously working with him, justin.

You and I both know that no matter what went on in the Clinton White House for the eight years he was in office, we still have the Worst President in American history living there now.

Nobody died because of Clinton's blowjob and the lies he told about it, as far as I know.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

justinmoon22 wrote:
He actually didnt talk to me for a while because last week or so when all the NY Times stuff came out and they were all outraged he told me that he hated the NY times for that. He told me how LIBERAL the NY times was. Well I then I told him that the NY times wasnt so damn liberal when Clinton got a blow job. He didnt know what to say. He just stood there. Didnt say another word. He didnt talk to me all last week and weekend, until yesterday. I get him everytime we talk politics. He hates talking to me about it.

When he starts talking to you again, if you want him to stop talking to you again, bring up the fact that the ultra-conservative Wall Street Journal printed the exact same story about the banking spy program, apparently with the blessing of the White House, since no one ever criticized the WSJ, or called them treasonous, or threatened them with prosecution.

Quote:
The existence of the program was first reported Thursday night on the Web sites of The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times and The Wall Street Journal.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13492032/

Quote:
Additionally, the Journal editorial defended the paper against those claiming that it should have declined to publish the article. According to the editorial:

Some argue that the Journal should have still declined to run the antiterror story. However, at no point did Treasury officials tell us not to publish the information. And while Journal editors knew the Times was about to publish the story, Treasury officials did not tell our editors they had urged the Times not to publish. What Journal editors did know is that they had senior government officials providing news they didn't mind seeing in print. If this was a "leak," it was entirely authorized.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200607010001