All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: To all you sleepwalkers lurking in the shadows trying to see
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Can I ask you all something?

How many times throughout human history have humans vowed "Never Forget?"

How many times have we forgotten?

How many times must we do this over and over again before we finally get it right?

In the past we always said "Never Forget" at the end of human atrocity's that spanned decades. Why at the very beginning of this atrocity did we scream as one "Never Forget"

Were we screaming to ourselves a warning, a warning to "Never Forget", a warning that we have forgotten and we were trying to remind ourselves of our promise to "Never Forget"

How many times will it take for us to learn? Are we as a whole really that dense?

Listen to me people. This time I make you a promise. This time we "Will Never FORGET!!"

We are bringing upon ourselves an atrocity that is unparalleled in human history.

Never can our minds remember the horrors of the past. It is because of this that we are now brining a horror upon this planet that our minds cannot fathom.

WAKE UP.

Are you awake? Are you sure? In the state you are in when you think yourself to be awake, have you ever heard someone speak talk as crazy as this?

I make no sense you say? Perhaps its because you are dreaming and to you I am speaking gibberish. Haven't you ever had dreams that you thought were real, only to wake up to that moment of confusion, then wondering exactly it was that the dream was trying tell you.

How silly. A dream that we cant understand. A dream of beauty and perfection. A dream of human kindness and generosity. A dream of peace and love. A dream of unity in the hopes of making a better human "being".

Do you realize that every time in the past that we have said "Never Forget" we were making a pledge to our future generations that we would make this world into what I have described above? Have you forgotten?

You claim that I am the one who is asleep. You claim that I am delusional, insane, not in my right mind.

I beg to differ. It is you who are delusional, insane, and not in your right mind. It is you who are asleep. It is you who have chosen to forget and decided to go back to sleep.

I was asleep, but I have awakened. It is you who are sleeping, and you refuse to wake up. You cannot hear me screaming to you that our house is on fire and you must wake up to save yourself.

I cannot carry you. Your dead weight is to much for me to bear. You must wake up. It is you who are sleeping, and I must wake you. I must wake you so you can wake the next person in line.

They have drugged you. They have drugged you and I am attempting to snap you out of this nightmare that we have created. We must save as many of our brothers and sisters as we are able, yet still you sleep, still you cannot remember the promise we made to our future generations.

Are you going to allow this to happen? Are you going to choose to remain in your stupor? Don't you care what happens? Don't you realize just how bad this is going to be because we have not yet learned our lessons? Haven't you noticed that each punishment of our ignorance has been more severe each time?

The last punishment showed us what would happen if we chose to "Forget" once again. The lesson was Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This next punishment is going to be near utter destruction. There will be nearly nothing left. Is this a lesson that you want to learn the hard way, or do you want to WAKE UP!!! Do you want to visit this upon your children, and your children's children for generations to come?

You claim that I am the one who is naive. That I am the one that has no conception of reality? Fine. I have no argument for that. How can I argue that? How can I argue with you over something that you clearly do not understand. You should understand. You have the building material to understand laying right in front of you. You are just to lazy to put the picture together. Because of this laziness you cannot see the picture it is that I am trying to describe to you.

Do you think that peace is just a myth? Do you think there can be no peace in this world? Do you realize that because you think there can be no peace in this world, there in reality can be no peace in this world. Because you do not believe that there can be peace in this world, the person sleeping next to you believes that there can be no peace in this world. I am trying to wake you up. I am trying to tell you that yes, there can be peace in this world if we get enough people to awaken. It is you that are asleep and I need to wake you, it is urgent.

There are others such as myself that are doing the same thing as I am. They are trying to awaken others. They are trying to awaken others so that we can save ourselves. There will be no invisible hand that reaches down and stops the destruction that we are willing to do. The only willing hand to stop this destruction will be created by us, but we need more people to awaken to create this hand, to make it a reality.

There are still so many asleep. The earth is covered with people who are asleep and I am fearful that those of us who have awakened are too few in numbers to complete our task at hand. Yet we must continue. Failure is not an option that we can face.

If we fail at this, we will finally learn our lesson. We will have no choice because we will be no more.

Please. You must wake up. Start working on your picture, and do it quickly. Time is short.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:25 pm 

The sleeping people are in the United States. Most of the rest of the world understands--but can do nothing to stop this anymore than those of us who are awake here can.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
The sleeping people are in the United States. Most of the rest of the world understands--but can do nothing to stop this anymore than those of us who are awake here can.

Perhaps :D :D

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Since the Lieberman Loss, I'm not so sure about our ineffectiveness, dori and Crimson. The pundits are saying that the internet blogs had a lot to do with Lieberman going down....

Nice to contemplate, whether or not its true.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Since the Lieberman Loss, I'm not so sure about our ineffectiveness, dori and Crimson. The pundits are saying that the internet blogs had a lot to do with Lieberman going down....

Nice to contemplate, whether or not its true.

I don't quite think that we have been ineffective. They do still have the ball however, and I would like for us to have it. We still have a very long way to go, and we do know that they will cheat, lie, steal, and kill in order meet the ends they desire.

As far as Liberman goes, I think we will see the reality of that in November. I just wonder if/when he wins, how many will say "ahh well, we tried, better luck next time," without really understanding the opposition, or how this game is being played.

Go have a conversation with people, try and tell them that we are now being controlled by the Military Industrial Complex. Tell them that these people are TRYING to destroy America, and that these people who are now in control DO hate our freedoms. Tell them that their ultimate goal is global domination.

They will look at you, well, like they look at me:). If you just say to them that you think this war in Iraq is a bad thing, how many will just nod their head dumbly and say that you are correct, without realizing that this whole "war on terror" is a farce, and an excuse they are using to invade other country's, and it will continue until we fully wrest control from these psychopaths and put them into straight jackets where they belong.

This administration and its followers are just the front men doing their masters bidding. Until we are able to fully lay open for all to see the real cancer of society and remove it with surgeon like precision, it will always be laying there, waiting to come out of remission.

Perhaps someday, someone will come upon these words I write, and contemplate what it is that I am saying, and perhaps it will make this someone want to search further. You are right, this is what I write for. Contemplation.

You are an optimist Catherine. You and people like you are my balance. I thank Life that their is yourself, and people like you out there because if there was not, my pessimism would not allow me to continue on. I would give up if it were not for people like you.

My pessimistic views come from the realization that what we now face has in fact been a struggle of man since the beginning of mankind. I'm a pessimist because I know that we will not win this struggle in my lifetime, nor many lifetimes. We may have brief periods of peace and enlightenment, but for the most part humanity has been an ugly bloody mess. I am not a pure pessimist though. I do believe that eventually mankind will wake up. We just wont be here to see it.

I am looking for perfection in a perfect world. It is not the world that is imperfect, it is us that is imperfect. I believe that someday we will reach perfection. It is just that we need to make many more trips into the forge of life before this happens. People like us on this site are the quality control. We point out the imperfections that we notice before the trip back into the forge in the hopes that they will be removed once and for all from humanity.

These imperfections are greed, hate, and selfishness among many others.
I do believe that there will one day be "heaven" on earth. We will realize what the philosophers of the past were talking about, and understand their wisdom. We will understand that they were attempting to show us the way that we could have "heaven" on earth. Its just that not enough have woken to this truth yet. This is why I must go around saying Wake up. This is my job in this lifetime it appears.

Your job it appears is to keep giving hope. Your job is the more important because there are times that I need you to carry me in my despondency when I have all but given up. You show me the light up ahead and keep telling me that we are almost there even though you yourself are exhausted from fighting the same battles as me, you tell me to keep trying and we will make it. You notice the inches that we move forward when I think that we have not moved at all, and you say that is good work for the day. I wont be happy unless we have moved miles, but you make me content over the inches.

All of you on this site have, in your own way, continued to pick me up, and move me forward. I feel so weak sometimes, I feel like I am a burden on this party, yet you never fail in helping me. If this isn't called friendship, then I don't know what is.

Thank you.

Peace out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:15 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Crimson did you notice how everyone just shut down for several months after the last presidential election in '04? More than 50% of the country voted for Kerry. (we will never really know the true % because of the hanky panky that went on) I think the whole (or at least more than half) of the country went into a temporary depression. I know I did. The only ones who weren't depressed were the ones who kept driving around with the Bush/Chaney bumper stickers on their cars, you know the sheeple or Stepford wives.

I have noticed fewer and fewer cars are sporting their Bush/Chaney stickers. More and more cars are putting "down with war' and a variety of anti-Bush/Chaney stickers. AND this is in a CONSERVATIVE state.

I think there is a slow awakening. We are coming out of the depression. Slowly but surely people want their country back.

Hang in there - we may see a change yet! Not just Dem's and Rep's but maybe the people will be heard. I hope November is a good month for change.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was one of those who went into a deep depression after the 2004 election fiasco. I didn't stay down long, but while it lasted, it was pretty bad. I felt somehow empty, and the only thing since that day that I can compare it to is the deaths of my parents..that same disconnected feeling of being set adrift on a lonely sea with no maps or charts to help me find my way.

I guess I realized though, that as long as we're alive we have hope. AND as long as we have hope, we can fight. Of course, I know and appreciate that we're not having bombs falling around and on us, killing our loved ones and destroying our property and everything we've ever loved and worked for. It doesn't mean it won't happen here eventually. Our country has been taken over by mindless, knee-jerk, greedy fascists who have no concern nor love for America and its citizens. They care only about themselves.

Here is a list of MORONS who have recently come to TVNL. Their posts have been deleted.

rthbrgrgsgf
m889s
Tall Tomasa
emp906090
JR. IVORY
khlhjbty
asdfdsfwfsd

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman