7 CHARACTERISTICS OF A WISE MAN
1. He does not speak on things he does not know.
2. He is not hostile to answers nor questions.
3. He answers all questions to the point.
4. He does not interrupt rudely.
5. He speaks of first things first and last things last.
6. He admits when he does not know.
7. He always acknowledges the truth.
Does this only have to do with men?...or can I respond, too?
1. I speak on all things, whether I know all the information or not. If I talk
about things and am proved wrong about, fine....at least I've learned
2. I'm kind of a hostile person.
3. I try...but somtimes, I ramble.
4. I try very hard not to interrupt. But, when speaking with women, I find it
very hard not to interrupt. (No offense! I'm a woman, too!)
5. What the hell does that mean?
6. I'll tell you strait up if I'm posting bs or not. No problem...just ask.
7. I think I do a pretty good job with acknowledging the truth, along with
everyone else here....
Did I pass as a "Wise Man?" haha