It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: while you're studying that reality
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality-based_community

This is exactly what has happened. We have continued to see what has been done, and just as we start to voice our opposition, they have thrown the next created reality at us. Does anyone really think that we have had any effect on them? Have they even once slowed down and said "wait we cant do this, the people are against it"? No. They have continued without a thought to us because they know that we will do nothing to stop them other than to look on in horror as each of these terrible reality's fly past us in a succession that moves with the speed of light.

Look at all of the posts from the beginning. How many horrors have we seen? How many horrors have we posted on only for them to be quickly moved to the back burner because of something more immediate and threatening has been brought to light?

I feel as if I am on a train that has lost control, screaming down a mountain at ever increasing speeds. The truthseekers and pacifists throw their bodies on the tracks in the hopes of slowing down this train that is heading for the dead end of destruction but this does not slow down the train one bit, it just smashes through the feeble barricade of bodies with the maniacal conductor laughing with glee at the carnage left in his reckless wake, screaming forward to the next barricade. When are we going to realize that we must do the unthinkable?

I'm tired guys. I really dont know if I can do this anymore. Each day that passes by, each new reality that is created without slowing one iota brings me closer to the conclusion that we have lost. Each day has become harder for me to not just say "The hell with it" and close my eyes to what is happening so that I can enjoy my last days on this earth to the fullest. All because no one wants to fight. They are afraid. You think that this can be won peacefully? So be it. Eventually everyone will realize what has to be done. Either you are with them, or you are against them. If you are against them, you had best be ready for the inevitable.

We could have nipped this in the bud. Instead we allowed it to florish, its poison spreading across the globe breeding a hatred that will force the world to remove this poisonous vine that is threatening to ensnare humanity.
We thought that we could prune it, keep the growth in control. We did not realize that because we allowed it to live, it poisoned us, the keepers first before spreading unchecked. Now here we stand, staring helplessly at what has been unleashed. We seem to think that yelling at it will make the poisonous vine to shrivel and die. We do nothing.

Deny this all you want. Scream, cry, delude yourself if you like. At some point the ugly reality will force you to look it in the face.

Peace out.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:25 am 

But we are not 'doing nothing'. To say that is like saying, poor people are poor because they are lazy.

To not have been able to complete what we would like is not the same thing as not working for what we believe is right. I doubt there is anyone on this board that is not working in his/her own way to change things for the better.

I doubt there is anyone aware of the damage that is happening that is not working in his/her own way to change things for the better.

Keep in mind, the 'other side' has been planning this for many years. They have worked towards having things their way for decades. Quietly. Secretly. Creeping forward until they could take over the United States and then on to the world!

That everyone has not seen it coming only means many people have been comfortable with their lives and have not looked. There has been no reporting on MSM that would have them believe otherwise. We're #1, we're #1 and all that.

People are waking up. It is still one heck of a fight and we have no idea what the outcome will be, but people ARE fighting. More and more every day.

My mother's favorite saying was, "This too shall pass." And it will. Maybe the way we would have it, maybe not, but it will pass.

Hang in there CE, life is unfolding in it's own way. We just are not powerful enough to make sure it will turn out the way we know would be the most healthy for decent people, but we have to keep working for that.

All day, every day!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The biggest threat to our way of life, in my opinion, is the vote rigging...if and when that problem is addressed and corrected, we will have fair elections again...or as fair as they've ever been.

THAT, to me, is the bottom line.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:57 am 

Amen to that, Catherine!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid