It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just a quick note
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:20 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I just wanted to drop a quick note. Sorry I have not been around nor have I kept you updated on how things are. Eventually I will get to it. In some way things are improving though very slow, yet we are still having problems with the Doctors. Tell you what, I think that the doc's dread seeing me walk in their door. I hope I never have to be treated by any of these people, or if I do, I hope at that point they are willing to forgive my doggedness and harsh words.

I wanted to give a congrats to all the dems for this current victory. Although I have stressed in the past my dissatisfaction with both party's, I am hoping that they will step up and do what is right. From my point of view, this is yet to be seen, though I am hopeful.

As for my state, I was very disappointed in the Liberman/Lamont race. I did the best that I could in talking to people from all walks of life in understanding just how deceptive Liberman is. It was an uphill battle. Make no mistake, this race was lost because the gop supporters voted for Liberman. Liberman is a traitor and he has shown his true colors in his willingness to get re-elected by any means necessary. The dems in Ct. said go, he said no. He is a scab piece of shit.

Ok. Just wanted to say that from a political standpoint I have not lost hope yet. I do hope that the Dem's do good for this country but if they do wrong then I will be here most likely on the other side of the fence of where I once was in the sense that wrong is wrong, no matter what party is in control.

Once again, keep up the fight, you are all awesome. Unfortunately I still cannot be here. I have my own fight right now and no matter the outcome I have to see it through to the end.

Hug's to you all. You are still my inspiration. I hope all is going well for you and yours.

No matter what life throw's at you, no matter the complexities or tragedies that you face, in the end there is a beauty intertwined that still makes me look around with an awe and love that I am fortunate enough to be here to experience all that it has to offer, and to always strive towards the goal of what I know it can be.

I miss you guys. Just remember that you are always in my thoughts and I am with you in spirit.

Peace out.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

thanks, CE....i was wondering how things were going with you and the wife. i sure hope there are signs of improvement for both of you. hang in there and you know us guys are thinking about you all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

((((((CE)))))))) Glad to hear from you and hope things are improving. You are missed.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:wave:

I thought of you last night, CE...and wondered how you and your good lady wife were doing. We were pretty giddy...raising glasses and passing drinks all around, celebrating one victory after another. Then, this morning, there was MO to add to the count, and my own corrupt Congressman, Charles Taylor, went down the tubes from a kick by former football hero Heath Shuler.

We're with you all the way, CE...you know that, though, so just suffice it to say that you're missed...

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:14 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

was just thinking about you buddy. Hope all is well and prayers are still being said for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:42 am 

Nice to see you post CE. Keep up the fight. Best wishes.