It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: YOUTUBE SHOWING MAIN PARTICIPANTS IN IMPEACHMENT HEARING
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is a YOUTUBE video in which you will see many of the players in today's "not-impeachment Impeachment Hearing"

http://youtube.com/afterdowningstreet

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: non impeachment - impeachment
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:13 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I watched most of the charade and taped most of it also.
There was an author that wrote a book on this present day administration and he called a spade a spade. I'll watch the tape and get his name.
He done his homework and smacked the whole crooked lot smack dab in the kisser with unadulterated facts. Of course the loyal party liners did not agree with him but their ignorance was right there for any free thinking viewer to see. Of course the sheeple will not be able to get their heads out of their arses long enough to see the light.
A couple professors had there say and personally I would not want them trying to educate my child. I hope they get a tape and listen to their stupidity being spewed in public.
I think I'll write and ask the college about their hiring standards for their educators. Is one requirement - you must be a loyal repukelican to get a job?
See what kind of feed back I would get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:17 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you talking about Vincent Bugliosi, dee? He has written a book entitled "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder," and he certainly presented evidence that Bush is indeed guilty during his testimony yesterday. I agree with your assessment of the two planted Repub professors on the panel, too. The George Mason University prof must have been on some kind of meds, or else he was drunk, as he could not stop gesturing and smirking. Reminded me of W!

The other prof, the one with very bad skin, was just programmed to refuse to accept the cold, hard facts of the Bush admin's crimes. HE looked like he was half-asleep and he couldn't sit up straight. He kept leaning on his folded arms and repeating that he didn't see the others' viewpoints. :roll:

I wish Scott McClellan had been there to testify. Maybe he will come along IF the House EVER actually begins a REAL Impeachment Inquiry! But I'm not going to hold my breath.....

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: non impeachment hearings
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:03 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Yes, you are on target about Vincent Bugliosi.

Jeromy Rabkin - Law Professor at George Mason University needed to have his hands tied behind his back with his own tongue. I would not want that stooge trying to educate a child of mine. Hiding his lack of intelligence behind theatrical tirade. A way of mis-directing the audience from factual statements. If ya can't convince - confuse em.

Bob Barr really impressed me. The former Rebublican Representative from Georgia. He actually displayed how this administration has deleted or blacked out important parts of our "Bill of Rights".

Ross "Rocky" Anderson pinned Pressor's ears back concerning his comments relating to an on going - never ending was on terrorism and how Bush (in a secretive meeting with Tony Blair) used the excuse to antagonize Hussaine for his excuse for going to war with Iraq.

Bottom line it's a shame this present day Democratic controlled Congress,
has not got the guts to go forward and act on all the truths that have been revealed in this committee. Are they satisified with allowing others to do a job they were elected to do? Apparently stupidity and cowardice is not a trait related to only Republicans.

Which one said that even after Bush and Cheney leaves office they still can be charged and tried and possibly convicted with their illegal and lying acts while in office in their private lives? Let's hope Dennis Kucinich feels as strong about justice after bush and Cheney's tenure is over. Let's also hope enough citizens will feel as strongly.

John Conyer surprises me. He acts like he is not aware of anything going on. Could he be on any kind of meds? Who was the Shem the members were urgeing him into putting out of the chambers? Why would he have to be urged to do anything? Wasen't he supposed to be in controll or charge of the hearings? He sure makes some Democrats look bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Conyers reminds me of a plodding old horse, waaaaay past his prime who should be put out to pasture. Maybe he's done some good in his past as a politician, but now he's just too slow, both in his speech, and in his responses. He doesn't seem to have a grasp on things, sorry to say. He's not "alive" enough to be chairperson of such an important committee, although I am glad that he finally called this hearing.

The best person I saw yesterday to chair that committee would be Robert Wexler. I was also proud of the two North Carolinian reps who spoke up against the Bush administration. With the NC senators both being Repub, and the rep for my area being a Bush Democrat, you can imagine that I was pleased.

YES...that was the Mason U person...what a complete imbecile. :roll:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman