It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sen. Joe Biden "I am a Zionist."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZmO80dLfE

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: DAMN, THIS IS SCARY !
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:23 pm 

:shock: DAMN, THIS IS SCARY , Biden saying he is a Zionist, that means he is NOT an American, or at the very least puts Israel first. And he is lying that Israel has nothing to do with the war in Iraq, an Israeli think tank hatched the war in Iraq in 1996 and Richard Perle gave the war conspiracy plot to Ben Netanyahu in July of 1996. Here is the ACTUAL whitepaper IASPS "Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" ! :

www.iasps.org/strat1.htm

And then the SAME Israeli think tank, IASPS, expanded their Iraq War plot to include none other than the United States of America to fight Israel's Iraq War. Here is the ACTUAL whitepaper "Coping with Crumbling States: A Western and Israeli Balance of Power Strategy for the Levant" !!! :

http://www.israeleconomy.org/strat2.htm

Neocons are the Israeli Likud Party's link to American war think tanks. The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) think tank of war criminals is just an extension of Israel's Likudnik illegal pre-emptive war policies by abusing /misusing AMERICAN soldiers to fight proxy for Israel's wars! And not just the Iraq War, but the potential Iran & Syria Wars too!

Joe Biden is in total denial as his son goes off to war in Iraq. His son may die as proxy in place of an Israeli soldier!

Hey Biden, our USS Liberty was destroyed and American sailors murdered by Israel ! My God man, send your son to Canada, there is nothing more precious than your OWN FLESH & BLOOD , you of ALL people should know that!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:57 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

For me, Biden isn't scary and neither is Obama. McSAME and the idiot he's chosen as his VP, however, make me think that Bush-Cheney might not be history's worst administration. Maybe we've not seen that yet.

I don't like the Israeli connection to the entire lot of politicians on the HILL. None of them are going to NOT support Israel...and we know that... and it's certainly a situation that needs to be addressed eventually...but right now, it seems to me that we're faced with much more danger from the two morons who are running on the Rethug ticket.

McCain-Palin...that's horrifying.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 pm 

Catherine, seems we are damned if we do, damned if we don't ... Israel-firster on one end , Alaska-firster on the other end. True , the McSame/Pain ticket is a total nightmare , right out of the film "Power of Nightmares". Biden may be a Zionist kiss-up, but something tells me he would try to turn that around if given half the chance, considering this lobby is the only real ticket to the White House for any party

Palin, on the other hand, is the closest thing to a female American "Osama bin Laden" that I have yet to see. You are correct , Catherine, Sarahcuda :glasses6: is by far the scariest thing to hit the political scene since Insane McSame!!!.

peace, yankhadenuf

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac