It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IS MCCAIN AN 'HONORABLE' MAN?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2008/09/is-john-mccain-honorable-and.html]Is John McCain An Honorable And Trustworthy Man? I Mean, He Was A POW
[/url]

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Consorting with the likes of Lieberman & Bush was all I needed to know.

I'm also getting tired of being told to "do something" a few times a day. I can't really campaign for a guy who approved the FISA bill either. I just think we're screwed these days. Both candidates will continue the wars and the police state which is proving itself to be .... quite remarkable .... as it generates over 20,000 new American terrorists every day.

The root of the problem is that Zionism runs this country and no mortal candidate can change that. As long as the "anti-semite" cannon is leveled at anyone who notices that, we are screwed.

I urge people to vote for Obama and continue to be amazed at how uninformed the populace truly is. I think he lost 20% due to the color of his skin. That is hard to overcome. Of course he gains some votes due to his color. Color may not really hurt with democrats but republicans, and many independents, are an entirely different story.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I urge people to vote for Obama and continue to be amazed at how uninformed the populace truly is.

Would the same be true if you were urging people to vote for Johnny M, PT? :?

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I think so.

I often wonder if it is best that about anyone can vote. Voting seems to important to let anyone do it. Lest we get more Bush's and McCain's.

Our public truly is fond of people with ordinary minds.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:59 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I think McCain falls short in many aspects related to the definition of honorable.

Check the history of his dishonor in this Salon article.

I haven't used this screen name elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:28 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

now we are better than that to question his honor (no sarcasm). i wont ever take that away from anyone who put on the uniform and went through what he went through. i will defend it. thats honorable. im tired of the POW story too. in NO WAY shape or form will i say that being in uniform or being a POW better qualifies you to run a country because it does not. in fact, in my honest opinion i think it fogs your judgment. war makes you unstable and desensitized. now..... trustworthy.......... NO! his politics and views i dont agree with. i despise them. 2 years ago you were a complete 180 degrees different. for a womans choice, power to the states, civil unions for gays, and now you are a complete flip flop. he broke his TRUST with his first wife, not honor. we are better than that, we are not like the right wingers who attack everything not nailed down. i have plenty of names i would call him but not dishonorable. go ahead an attack me.......but ill say it again, "WE" are better than that.