It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Our Man Mitch!! (Daniels Sindiana)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Mitch Daniels: Deficit Grew Under Bush And I Because Of Dotcom Bubble!

This asshole's "laid back" approach to damn near every political issue, involving death, religion, fiscal responsibility or health care, leaves me and other "progressive hoosiers," with the feeling of utter discontent!!

Every fricken' place he goes in this state, can easily be traced by Carl Rove and friends. He NEVER, takes questions from an "unbiased audience."

...we all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God, is ALWAYS, this bastard's remark, when attempting to take the "(im)moral high ground."

Well, Mr. Daniels, I'm sure if your victims were believers in "your God," then yes, they may be experiencing God's glory, just about now.

...however

Where does that place you, when you draw your last breath of "industrialized pollution" here in Indiana?

Your "moral high ground," makes me want to believe the "armageddon" part of the bible, when Jesus comes back, and places his foot on the "mount of Republicans," instead of "the mount of olives."

However Mr. Bartender, I could use that extra olive in my drink, celebrating the end of the Republican Party.

...thank you Jesus!! :D

Pretty bad, when these clowns at CNN, can put this "troll" on the "hotseat."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x93UsezYvrE (about 2 minutes)