It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Putting the "dic" in politics. (Richard Viguerie)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Well well well!!

Another "soldier for Jesus."

I think the caller from England was attempting to ask about whether the use of religion in politics is necessary. Viguerie answered yes, and even took a nice swipe at the British conservatives too. He basically told them that they weren't conservative enough because they don't like "biblical principles". That's not only the type of arrogance I expect from Tea Partiers, but also the mindset. I'm happy he didn't mention that the US is a Christian Nation. Yet, if Viguerie would just open a world history book, he would find out how much trouble Europe has actually had when they combine Church and State. England especially, has seen religious tension and a civil war revolving around the tension. I know that it isn't uncommon for Tea Partiers to neglect certain historical events that don't fit their narrative. However, I'm not surprised they would neglect this event, because it's not American History.

***UNQUOTE***

Kinda wish, they would of ran a powerpoint video, showing all of his asshole's "soldiers of Christ's heroes," sitting in prison for running their hands up the legs of their alter boys.

Perhaps this asswipe, is using a "last ditch effort," approach, in an attempt to use the popular, "a good defense, is a strong offense" technique, before having enough evidence against him, to place his ass conveniently behind bars, with his other "pedophile pals."

When lunacy gets to this level well, I'm just glad I ain't a fricken" exorcist!!

(I've never seen boiling holy water before)

This video is already "cued," so you can hate this bastard, in more of a "time efficient" manner.

http://politicsandpucks.blogspot.com/20 ... chive.html

Simply scroll down a little ways on the page. It's the (6th) story article.

I NEVER, GET THESE BASTARDS AS MY NEIGHBORS!! :evil: :bounce: :evil: