PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:58 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.thebluesite.com/archives/200 ... l_and.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't bother with the site, it is absent of anything intelligent to say and is only 35 seconds long. Has nothing to say about anything worth listening to. But I decided to go to a site that EDITS out comments wherever it wants. Typical idiot neo-con lover site.

Just fucking around with this http://www.thebluesite.com/archives/200 ... laway.html
after listening to the inane comments Bucky posted above. Had to find out who this Bozoman was and noticed something here. Can you spot it?

Quote:
May 21, 2005
Atheists- Always Whining and Claiming to be Offended by EVERYTHING
(556 Words) Posted at May 21, 2005 11:16 PM in Current Events .
You ever notice how atheists are the biggest whining bunch of bitches?
[athiest sues to remove cross]

You'd think these people were little girls after a bicycle accident the way they claim to be offended by everything. Then again, that's just mean to whiny little girls- they don't deserve to be thrown into the lot with idiots who demand that everyone bow to their ways of UNbelief.

And why oh why have idiot judges allowed this tiny segment of the population to get away with their baby whining? SCOTUS invented a clause of the 1st Amendement that doesn't even exist, schools across the country are told- 'no christmas holiday...it's "winter" holiday,' no baby jesus on public grounds...the only people that support this sort of thing and claim it's the way the founders wanted it are dishonest idiots who simply refuse to tell the truth on this issue. You can blame it on ignorance...MAYBE they really think the founders wanted to separate EVERY ASPECT of religion from government, but I have a feeling their ignorance isn't ignorance at all. It's whining, wanting to cause trouble, and more. Clearly atheists have no lives?

I should also point out who is leading this fight and paying the bills. You will NEVER guess this. Never in a million years.

That's right...the ACLU. Trying to destroy American's rights of FREE EXERCISE (which actually IS in the 1st Amendment- I assure you, nowhere in the Amendment will you even find the word "separation.") The Christian-hating ACLU spends 15 years - 15 YEARS, folks...(clearly atheists are whiners with WAY too much time on their hands and NO lives as well)...for a decade and a half the ACLU has tried to remove this cross. And people continue to claim the ACLU is a fair organization that is simply looking out for your rights.

Again, you'll notice with this case, the ACLU is actively working to DESTROY your 1st Amendement right to free exercise of religion. Congress shall make no law limiting your free exercise of religion, or any law regarding the establishment of religion- judges who rule that religious exercises must be banned (in any form) from certain public areas are violating YOUR 1st Amendment right to free exercise, and no body has any right to make any law to do so. It's expressly forbidden.

So-called experts (mostly atheists or jackass fools like "Reverend" Barry Lynn) will claim the separation clause...of course, there IS NO separation clause, and these people continue to twist and distort what Jefferson said to the Danbury Baptists. For their own sick gain. I say sick gain, because what purpose does their campaign to attack Christianity serve? I would assume the ACLU attorneys make good money off of these cases, so money might be the root of their campaign of disinformation, but who knows what their ultimate reasoning is.

In the end, The US Supreme Court has ruled time and time that your free exercise rights aren't really rights at all...and considering the fact that that same court rules based on a part of the 1st Amendment that doesn't even exist- it's proof that your rights aren't being looked out for by either the ACLU or the Supreme Court.

That's the nation we live in...where judges create the laws and congress has to fight to overturn the tyranny.

Comments

"clearly atheists are whiners with WAY too much time on their hands and NO lives as well"

Well, Josh, I'm an atheist. I attend New York University, where I recently received a perfect 4.0 in a semester. I work at a library, and write quite frequently. Since I plan on going to law school, I also do a bit of legal research, and am in the process of studying for my LSATs. Last summer, I even interned for a senator! Oh, and I'm involved in a happy and fulfilling relationship with a wonderful guy.

You're obviously religious. From my view, you're a single, depressed and uneducated loner, probably with a dead-end job? Am I right?(HE"S RIGHT)

Would you like to retract your previous statement about atheists?
Posted by john at May 22, 2005 10:52 PM

the word is 'context.' look it up.

im referring to the whiny atheists who complain that everything offends them. i know of no other group who whines as much about being offended by everything they see around them than atheists. sure, not all atheists take this pitiful route, and that much is clear from the context of my post. so there is nothing to take back. one cannot take back facts that are exposed to the world.

as for your personal attacks on me...youre the drunk, pot smoking liberal who attacks medical conditions people have, so i wont even stoop to your level and bother with a reply any further than that.
Posted by Joshua Taj Bozeman at May 22, 2005 11:51 PM

Well, you have to admit that the sweating thing is sort of funny.

Also, when it comes to "attacking a medical condition," I bring up your social anxiety not to mock it, but because I feel it has a lot to do with your politics. Well, maybe not your politics, but the way you choose to express them. Because you have a difficult time dealing with actual people, you create a blog, where you can rant and rave all you want, and never have to actually confront other humans. Then, you delete comments that disagree with you.

Admittedly, I respect your decision to engage me in public debate. Posting my comments and responding to them is a big step. I look forward to continuing our tete-a-tete.

I know it's none of my business, but I'm curious: what do you do for a living?
Posted by john at May 23, 2005 12:24 AM

actually, you dont know a thing about me or my medical condition. i dont have a hard time dealing with people, and i dont live a life where i dont confront other humans. i do so on a daily basis, as im sure nearly everyone does.

i choose to express my politics the same way to everybody whether online or in person. unless the person doesnt want to discuss the topic at all, in which case- we wont talk about it at all.

and, you did mock it...you attacked me personally, and in a very harsh manner, but it didnt work so well because i dont care what you or anybody else thinks of me or any medical condition i have might.

anyhow...i work for a television station and im working toward getting enough credits out of the way to go to film school.
Posted by Joshua Taj Bozeman at May 23, 2005 01:04 AM
Posting of new comments has been disabled for this post.

Notice the spelling technique? Remind you of someone? Could our illiterate cowboy-wanna-be idiot be the Bozoman? He's just as dumb and stupid as the Boze. Says basically the same crap. Not bad for a catholicoholic asswipe.

John, his medical condition has to do with his infantile belief system. He has serious psychological damage from some older woman who abused him when he was young. Sad, drove him to Proverbs, the most misogynistic hate literature written and still allowed by the freedom of stupidity amendment the Neocons revere and worship so much.

BTW bucky, I sent john a copy of this and a welcome to come to this site and talk with you. This is his Blog- http://getdrunkvoteliberal.blogspot.com/

Quite funny. Hope you enjoy when he comes by to see you.

Here's an example of his work.

Quote:
Friday, November 18, 2005
You want crazy? We've got crazy.

I was wondering if any Krazy Kristian Konservatives would attempt a defense of Pat Robertson. Ironically, my prayers have been answered.

In defense of Pat Robertson

The news media reported it widely. On a recent broadcast of the Christian Broadcasting Network's 700 Club, Pat Robertson strongly rebuked the citizenry of Dover, Pennsylvania for voting out eight public school board members that favored the teaching of intelligent design. Robertson said, "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover. If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God; you just rejected Him from your city. And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for His help because he might not be there."

Granted, Robertson's statement was strong. And certainly Robertson's previous statement suggesting Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez be assassinated was unjustifiable. But I can't understand all the hoopla about this most recent statement. It may have been articulated better; nevertheless the truth of the comment stands. Robertson was right in his explanation suggesting: "God is tolerant and loving, but we can't keep sticking our finger in his eye forever. If they have future problems in Dover, I recommend they call on Charles Darwin. Maybe he can help them."

I disagree. I think we can go on and on, sticking our fingers right in God's big old eye, for as long as we please. Furthermore, I don't think any negative consequences will befall us if we do!

This is one of those silly things to which religious people irrationally cling: if something good happens, we thank God. However we are not to blame God when tragic events occur. Unless those tragic events occur somewhere we deem "sinful," then we can say God did it. Got it? Complicated, I know. Religion is so strange!

Sounds like a pretty "neat" guy. Straight up, no rocks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:24 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
BTW bucky, I sent john a copy of this and a welcome to come to this site and talk with you.

Baaaahaaahaaaahaaaaa :lol: you and john will make a perfect couple

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Bucky wtrote-
Quote:
Baaaahaaahaaaahaaaaa
(One of his most intelligent 1 liners yet)

Was that the sound of a Chifichi Sheep with diarrhea?