Post subject: Sinnerman (The Video that YT Censored Is Now on Another site
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:21 pm 

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/19064

http://www.cafepress.com/bootthepnac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:13 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That was powerful. It reminds me of Alec in "A Clockwork Orange" watching his favorite vids and Beethoven in the background. For me, it was the power of the images in contrast- the people laying down their bodies in an IMPEACH! sign, then show the Iraqi's dead lined up in random piles- with the haunting voice of the legendary Nina Simone singing Sinnerman. I will never be able to listen to that song again without remembering these Images!

I can't help but be affected by this gross indecency and can see how it was banned. it would affect those, supposedly without conscience, to question their beliefs and motives in their complicity in these events. Seeing the reality of war leaves no one innocent and we are forcing this war on others to make them comply. The MSM should be playing images like this every nite under "The Real Images Of The War On Terror" heading, right at dinner time so the whole family can watch eat and enjoy!

Resistance is not futile. You may assimilate but you will never own people. That is the very reason why people resist, because no matter what you take away from them, they always have their inner psyche and it gives them the meaning and purpose to validate their resistance. The more you oppress the harder they hold on to these human imperatives.

This forces us to use torture and gangstyle killings on them, just like we as colonizers did to the native Americans. It's no different in Iraq- we're trying to colonize them by bringing modernity to these dehumanized savages- at the end of a gun. SSDD- Same Shit Different Dialogue. Thank gods we're civilized or just imagine how bad it could get. :roll:

The ending is a great example of what the leviathan is made up of. A touching film. I don't know if I can watch it again, but it is a MUST SEE.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.