It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: we are as mad as hell
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.uruknet.de/?s1=1&p=34713&s2=23

I would like you all, after reading the article from the link above, to watch the short video that is at the end before reading my outright rant.

Did you watch the video?

Until we tell these fuckers, who reside in the three branches of our government, that we are as mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore, nothing will change....the game will go on. Until we tell them We are no longer going to play these petty games and we are no longer going to abide by this system of absolute corruption, nothing will change.

These people are playing fucking games with us. Resolutions, censure, threats that are never realized. Bullshit.

OOOO....lets vote in democrats....that will change EVERYTHING. They have done nothing. LOOK AT THIER ACTIONS AND PROOVE IT TO YOURSELF.

No more useless petitions, no more protests which have done absolutely nothing, no more writings. Enough is enough, until we make them realize that there is no more negotiation and we are not going to play their fucking game anymore they will ALL keep leading us down this same path.

To hell with the Democrats, to hell with the Republicans and most of all, to hell with these game's that they are playing while the vileness that has been unleashed encompasses the earth.

Bush is out of his mind. We all know this. He cannot help his actions...he is insane, period. Stop blaming him, we all know what he is responsible for. They are ALL responsible for this.

This system is corrupt. Is it not obvious? Yet we still insist on trying to work with them to save it? We are just as insane as they are.

We jump around like little children. OOOH, look at what the insane man has done now....ohhh, how terrible. Oooooh, what an evil man he and his friends are.

These people are not evil, they are insane, crazy, nuts, and are leading us into their realm of insanity.

These people who are supposed to be the watchers, the protectors are balless and gutless. They are not only worried about their self preservation in their political career, they have actively HELPED to move this insanity along.

If someone was threatening attacking your child with the intent to kill, beating the child mercilessly, would you attempt to negotiate with this insanely sick person, or would you do everything that you could to remove this person. I don't know about you, I would not hesitate. I would kill him.

I would definitely not stand there telling the person "oh please stop", that is not right. Oooooo, I'll get ya. Let me go get some paper and I will write down how angry I am.

You can work with this corrupt system if you want. I will not.

Our mistake was that we have given these people a choice. No more. They have proven who they are.

I AM ANGRY AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!.

http://www.uruknet.de/?s1=1&p=34713&s2=23

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Very Good - CrimsonEagle

Had enough yet people?