It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JESSE RICHARD: HAS THE FED RESERVE EVER BAILED YOU OUT?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Read what the Founder and Editor of TV NEWS LIES has to say about the bailout!

by Jesse Richard

HAS THE FEDERAL RESERVE EVER BAILED YOU OUT?

Has the Federal Reserve Ever Bailed YOU Out? Why Not?

So let me ask you a question...have you, or anyone you have ever met in life, had a financial problem that was relieved by the Federal Reserve? How about Congress...have they ever helped out? Did you ever have a business that failed? Did the Fed "inject" money into your system to help it survive? Then why are they helping out the big investment companies?

Hey, investing is a business. You make bad decisions...you lose money. That's how it works. I learned that lesson when my MCI stock vanished in an instant. Where was the Fed? So why is it different for the big financial houses and banks?

I have said it before and I have said it again, the biggest scam ever pulled on modern man is the banking system. It is the biggest shell game in the world, other than religion, that is. And with every move and non-move taking place as they relate to the current crisis, we are witnessing evidence of that scam.

Who wins, who loses, who gets rescued, how did this happen, who let it happen, who is held responsible, whose debt is forgiven, whose debt is not forgiven, who loses their wealth, whose assets grow and the big question...who is left standing? Those are the questions you should be asking as you watch this conspiracy unfold. When you answer all of those questions the conspiracy becomes obvious. The answers become predictable. You will understand what it is all about.

At the end of the line there will be a handful of crazy people like me saying "I told you so." The only quesion that will then remain is, "Will the public finally listen to us crazy people when we point out conspiracies?"

As are many of the issues I write about, the banking crisis is part of a consiracy. Perhaps it has gotten a little out of control, but for the most part it is all part of the big picture. I just hope we can take their brushes and paints away before they complete the picture! Think about it. Jesse Richard - Editor, TvNewsLIES.org

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman