It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who Runs The World
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

These are the real people that we should be fighting, this is one of the roots.

Our presidents have been following the dictate of others for quite some time now. They want a new world order and as long as we remain divided they will continue to have the ability to further their agenda.

The majority of people do not understand this. They are so worried about things that are irrelevant to the real dangers that we face that they are willing to ignore their imminent slavery.

We MUST destroy the system they have set up. It is inevitable that this will happen. The work needed to right the wrongs will already have devastating consequences for years to come. As we near the end game, each year, at this point for that matter, each month we allow this disease to fester will continue to compound the difficulty's humanity will face in its efforts to extract itself from this pervasive, dominating evil that is attempting to control the world. They attempt to do this not because they care for the well being of humanity, but because they believe themselves to the rulers of the earth and all should live only to serve them.

We can continue to ignore this and I am sure that we will. Everyone pointing at everyone else as being the sole culprit. All the while the real culprit is herding us into a corner and preparing us for the slaughter leaving only the obedient slaves alive.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18494.htm

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Re: Who Runs The World
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 am 
Involved
Involved

"The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them."

Exactly. That's why I'm an anarchist. Cause I don't believe them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

From CE's link:

'And what happens if the "anointed ones" become too autonomous? One chapter in the book, "The Watergate Con-Game", answers that question. In it Estulin suggests that Richard Nixon was set up by the Council on Foreign Relations of which he was a member because of his insubordination and unwillingness to submit to the shadow government. Presumably, Nixon's demise was carefully crafted to demonstrate to subsequent Chief Executives the price they would pay for disregarding the agenda of those who anointed them. '

Here we have Nixon himself unknowingly explaining his demise....before it happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzr1QU6 ... re=related

Nixon had nothing to do with Watergate. He got set up. He was actually a good president who made the power elite mad...hence the evil paintbrush he got painted with. I didn't say he was a good man, I said he was a good president.

He didn't push them as far or as hard as Kennedy did.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:10 pm 
Involved
Involved

I don't much care for Nixon as either a president or a man. But I do believe he got set up. As soon as I saw the thing about the hotel guard finding tape on the door not once but twice I figured something was up. It was just too obviously a setup. Another thing is this -- it's common practice for the Democrats to spy on the Republicans and vice versa. Why was it all of sudden such a BIG crime? Obvious, right? THEY WANTED TO GET RID OF HIM.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

On April 30, 1973, Nixon gave his first speech about "Watergate." NIXON'S FIRST WATERGATE SPEECH

Quote:
The effects of the Watergate scandal did not end with the resignation of President Nixon and the imprisonment of some of his aides. The effect on the upcoming Senate election and House race only three months later, was enormous. Voters, disgusted by Nixon's actions, became thoroughly disillusioned with the Republican Party. In that election, the Democrats gained five seats in the Senate and a remarkable 49 in the House.

The Watergate Scandal also indirectly caused many changes in campaign financing. The scandal became a driving factor in amending the Freedom of Information Act in 1974, as well as laws requiring new financial disclosures by key government officials.

While not legally required, other types of personal disclosure, such as releasing recent income tax forms, became expected. Presidents since Franklin D. Roosevelt had recorded many of their conversations, but after Watergate this practice purportedly ended.

Since Nixon and many senior officials involved in Watergate were lawyers, the scandal severely tarnished the public image of the legal profession.[28] In order to defuse public demand for direct federal regulation of lawyers (as opposed to leaving it in the hands of state bar associations or courts), the American Bar Association (ABA) launched two major reforms. First, the ABA decided that its existing Model Code of Professional Responsibility (promulgated 1969) was a failure and replaced it with the Model Rules of Professional Conduct in 1983. The MRPC has been adopted in part or in whole by 48 states. Its preamble contains an emphatic reminder to young lawyers that the legal profession can remain self-governing only if lawyers behave properly. Second, the ABA promulgated a requirement that law students at ABA-approved law schools take a course in professional responsibility (which means they must study the MRPC). The requirement remains in effect.

The Watergate scandal left such an impression on the national and international consciousness that many scandals since then have been labeled with the suffix "-gate".

According to Thomas J. Johnson, professor of journalism at Southern Illinois University, Secretary of State Henry Kissinger boldly predicted during Nixon's final days that history would remember Nixon as a great president and that Watergate would be relegated to a "minor footnote.
link

IMNSHO, Nixon was not a good president and he was not a good man. He was victimized by his own ambition and ego. Nixon’s refusal to cooperate during the Watergate investigation virtually proved that he had something to hide. By failing to disclose his Watergate materials, Nixon practically admitted his guilt and began the impeachment proceedings on himself.

I've always wondered what would have happened to Nixon if Ford had not pardoned him.

Richard M. Nixon:The Watergate Tapes

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

TV News did a superb job then.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

CrimsonEagle wrote:
These are the real people that we should be fighting, this is one of the roots.

Our presidents have been following the dictate of others for quite some time now. They want a new world order and as long as we remain divided they will continue to have the ability to further their agenda.

The majority of people do not understand this. They are so worried about things that are irrelevant to the real dangers that we face that they are willing to ignore their imminent slavery.

We MUST destroy the system they have set up. It is inevitable that this will happen. The work needed to right the wrongs will already have devastating consequences for years to come. As we near the end game, each year, at this point for that matter, each month we allow this disease to fester will continue to compound the difficulty's humanity will face in its efforts to extract itself from this pervasive, dominating evil that is attempting to control the world. They attempt to do this not because they care for the well being of humanity, but because they believe themselves to the rulers of the earth and all should live only to serve them.

We can continue to ignore this and I am sure that we will. Everyone pointing at everyone else as being the sole culprit. All the while the real culprit is herding us into a corner and preparing us for the slaughter leaving only the obedient slaves alive.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18494.htm

Do not worry CE. I am training the ultimate warriors for dispatchment to the next meeting of The Dark Side.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qn30w5&s=5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:15 am 
Involved
Involved

We do need to destroy the system they've set up. It started in 1824 with the newly formed Democratic Party. The Republican Party was founded in 1854. Before that we had Jefferson's Democratic Republicans. Originally, it was the Federalists vs the Anti-federalists. Alexander Hamilton's Federalists were defeated by the way more popular and liberty-minded Jeffersonians (originally the Anti-federalists until Jefferson joined up with them). And then the Dems took over and then the Pubs.

Now we have The Republicrats. The two-headed hydra one party system. That's what has to go.

Now we have the false dichotomy of Left vs Right -- Dems vs Pubs. While all along liberty vs authoritarianism is what we started out as and what actually makes some kind of sense. A lot of people think that right-wingers are authoritarian but this is just horse pucky. There have been both left and right totalitarian dictators, for instance. Mussolini is an example from the right and Stalin is an example from the left. (Most of us think of Hitler as a right-wing dictator but economically he was way left.)

Now let's take a look at George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama. They're both authoritarian as hell, one from the right, one from the left. Neither of them like it when people object to what they do and both are ready to label such objectors terrorists. Bush: "Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists." Obama admin: from Homeland Security's Rightwing Extremism report - A potential terrorist may be one who opposes the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs. http://www.thomasmore.org/qry/page.taf?id=19

Do we see an emerging pattern here?

Is it really left vs right? Or oppression vs liberty?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Kissinger has used recent interviews to declare "a need for a new world order." Kissinger says that Obama's "task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period, when really a 'new world order' can be created."

Obama's "task" will be performed with his globalist brain trust which is bursting at the seams with Wall Streeters and CFR's.

The Bush administration dealt a mortal wound to Uncle Sam. The Obama administration is here for the coup-de-grace.

But they are just the faces for the international speculators pulling the strings and giving them directions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:18 pm 
Involved
Involved

Purple Tang wrote:
Kissinger has used recent interviews to declare "a need for a new world order." Kissinger says that Obama's "task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period, when really a 'new world order' can be created."

Obama's "task" will be performed with his globalist brain trust which is bursting at the seams with Wall Streeters and CFR's.

The Bush administration dealt a mortal wound to Uncle Sam. The Obama administration is here for the coup-de-grace.

But they are just the faces for the international speculators pulling the strings and giving them directions.

Yup. They are all just puppets for the New World Order. Only Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel were not nwo candidates. Obama was never anything but a puppet and he's not much different from Bush. He's the same war-mongering, lying, grasping butt-licking sob as the rest of them. He's already broken most of his campaign promises. He said he would get our troops out of Iraq. They're still there. He says they'll be home in a year. Duh, why don't I believe this? Ron Paul would have had them out by now. Kucinich, too, I think.

Look at Obama's cabinet. All big bankers, Trilateral Commission members, Bildebergers, or just plain tyrants. Many are left overs from the Bush and Clinton regimes. He picked 'em. He chose these sons of bitches. Let's face it.

Over in the ever-superior highly enlightened Europe many are calling for a new world order, too. Like Sarkozy, Merckel and Gordon Browne, for instance.

Purple Tang wrote:

I guess you got that right, Purple Tang. Obama is here to mangle America and drive a stake through her heart. Hell, at the rate he's going, I think he'll have the job done in less than a year.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Javanik wrote:
Purple Tang wrote:

Yup. They are all just puppets for the New World Order. Only Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel were not nwo candidates. Obama was never anything but a puppet and he's not much different from Bush. He's the same war-mongering, lying, grasping butt-licking sob as the rest of them. He's already broken most of his campaign promises. He said he would get our troops out of Iraq. They're still there. He says they'll be home in a year. Duh, why don't I believe this? Ron Paul would have had them out by now. Kucinich, too, I think.

Look at Obama's cabinet. All big bankers, Trilateral Commission members, Bildebergers, or just plain tyrants. Many are left overs from the Bush and Clinton regimes. He picked 'em. He chose these sons of bitches. Let's face it.

Over in the ever-superior highly enlightened Europe many are calling for a new world order, too. Like Sarkozy, Merckel and Gordon Browne, for instance.

Purple Tang wrote:

I guess you got that right, Purple Tang. Obama is here to mangle America and drive a stake through her heart. Hell, at the rate he's going, I think he'll have the job done in less than a year.

I figure they will use an "event" that they frequently mention.

These folks are the absolute masters of capitalizing on disaster. Decades of experience.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Javanik wrote:

I don't know. It used to bother me quite a bit more. Now I can only think to myself, GOOD, let them destroy it all.

I have fought it for too long. I have tried to point out what they are doing since sometime around the mid/late 80's. At least now I'm not considered to be quite as insane as I was back then, but it all was still to no avail.

I have finally come to understand that there can be no new without the old being destroyed. Kind of like a forest fire, though devastating, allows for new life, new growth to bloom, a new beginning....well, thats what we need.

I think that these people who are seeking domination of this world are greatly overestimating themselves. They have been so isolated and protected from the devastation which they have caused that they honestly believe that nothing can touch them.

Well, we will see. I just don't care anymore....well, I care, but not about them. They can do what they want, but I'm not playing.

For the time being, I will work on doing what little I can for my fellow human. The only way to do this in a way that matters is if it is something that THEY can have no control over. Something that we can do for ourselves that takes some of the power out of their hands. Even then, we will not win. The world is to divided and distracted over meaningless bullshit as the puppet masters continue to pull the strings. What it will do however is to piss them off.

I may go down in a hail of bullets, but at least I will have a smile on my face with the knowledge that little ole me pissed em of.

The reason we are in this situation is because most of the people in this country have no clue as to what the founders were attempting.

Everything, and I mean everything they did was to limit the powers of the government. From the bill of rights and all the way through the constitution it was written in a way that limited the power of the central government and put much of the power into the hands of the states and the people. (Heck....I bet you if you asked 100 people on the street what form of government our founders gave us, they would say a democracy. That was not their intention, they thought a democracy was one of the worst forms of government. It appears they were right. Too bad the Republic is dead.)

The reason they did this was to prevent the concentration of power into the hands of a few because they understood that power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Most people in this country do not understand this. As a matter of fact, most in this country act in opposition to what was intended. Everyone wants to give the central government MORE power.....of course, only if its in THEIR agenda's.

So, as the balance of power shifts between the two parties, the keep the populations attention centered on trivial crap which the central government should not even be involved in while the global agenda carries on no matter which party is involved.

The problem is, so many are so focused on the trivial crap that they can not see what is happening. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE, NOR DO THEY UNDERSTAND THE DANGER THEY ARE IN!!! They have no clue what is in store for them.

Boy, are they going to be surprised:)

I don't know. I'm only here temporarily. I have better things to do other than worrying about the psychopaths in charge. If we make them iirrelevant , then they will be irrelevant , but that will take a massive shift in the consciousness of humanity. It may happen, I just cannot help but wonder at what cost. But then I realize that it will costs what it costs. Cant change it.

Dave

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:04 am 
Involved
Involved

Hey, Dave, thanks for your post and for the original article. I understand what you're saying. And I wish I could get to the point you're at now. I'm just not there yet. Due to my complete lack of trust in the government and in politics I spent too many years not paying attention to anything going on. Now I spend way too much time watching what's going on. But I feel some sort of renewed hope lately. Maybe it's foolish. I'm not sure. It just seems the last president was so horrendous that (at least) more people are paying attention. And even the msm seems to be waking up some. A lot of msm articles and editorials are questioning Obama and the outrageous crap he's pulling. Don't get me wrong. I don't think it's enough to make a difference yet. Probably what it will take is a real crisis like no food on the shelves in the grocery store. But even then, the same old thing will probably happen. Even if we have a real revolution a new government will be implemented. We won't learn from our mistakes. Either it will be even more tyrannical than this one, made by misguided people with good intentions, OR perhaps it will a limited government like we had before but it won't last. It's human nature.

And the cycle goes on forever. I just realized that. Here we are in "X" stage of a cycle. We're just stuck in an endless cycle.

I feel like throwing up.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I have come to be at peace with it all.

I am pretty sure they can achieve the ecopolitical assimilation of the western world via their financial machinations. The G20 'leaders'/traitors meetings have already laid the framework for that. There is no way they can manage it.

The larger an organization is , the more wasteful and disorganized things become. The move from tens of thousands of companies and hundreds of countries into one huge mass will produce an unmanageable mess.

Just my opinion though.

They do have one thing going for them. Legions and legions of testosterone fueled enforcers who willfully embrace the notion that might makes right. History keeps repeating itself.

And that is their problem. History keeps repeating itself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:19 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Then what is the ultimate answer? Do we put our heads in the sand and pretend it's not happening? That's one of the reasons we're in the mess we're in today!

Obama seems to have been our last, best hope for "change." If he's not...then where do we look for real leadership? I agree with some of what you're all saying. I've not seen a heck of a lot of change....yet. Although it's still early days in his administration, I agree that he didn't seem to make much change with his cabinet picks. :(

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman