It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "oUR mAN" mITCH dANIELS
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:14 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

After a recent trip to one of our elementary schools, (and avoiding questions from the taxpayers like the plague) I decided to go out in my yard, and make a couple "iceballs" from the freezing rain we had recently, and throw them at his limosine, when he drove past my house. (I wish)

***QUOTE***

Mellinger: But theology has to shape your life, right? I mean, the external actions that we see you take, [they're] driven by what’s inside. Isn’t it all a result of your theology?

Daniels: I hope it is; hope it is, except we all fall short of that.

***UNQUOTE***

Kinda sounds like George Bush huh!!

ONE MORE...

***quote***

Daniels: I’m not sure it’s all that new. People who reject the idea of a God -who think that we’re just accidental protoplasm- have always been with us.

***unquote***

BINGO!!

THE "ACCIDENTAL PROTOPLASMS" ARE REPUBLICANS!!
...AND THEY'VE BEEN WITH US, SINCE GOD PLAYED FOOTBALL WITH MY 28TH GREAT GRANDFATHER!!

There was a 1 in 50 chance, that (S)indiana would end up with a criminal, with the "toxicity" of George Bush.

...and we "hit the jackpot"

And if "Hoosiers" don't want him campaigning in their (S)indiana town, Menards has a sale on mole traps this Sunday.

STOCK UP AND SAVE!!

Let's start with one you atheists will enjoy.

...but don't worry, this asshole may be an "equal opportunity offender" :evil:

...but so are we :D

http://jonathanturley.org/2009/12/27/in ... -humanity/

This asswipe replaced a very popular Democratic Governor about seven years ago, when Frank O'bannon died of a heart attack in Chicago. He ran one of the dirtiest campaigns known to man, against our Lietenant Governor, in acquiring the Governor's House.

If Jesus Christ resurrected Ted Bundy, to be your next governor in your state...

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!! (because it wasn't Mitch Daniels)

This guy is truly, God's...

PICK OF THE SHITTER!! :albino: :albino: :albino:

Post subject: Re: "oUR mAN" mITCH dANIELS
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Daniels’ rather shrill and strained view of history came out in a pre-Christmas interview with NewsChannel 15 at the Governor’s Residence in Indianapolis. Daniels is a Presbyterian and insisted that his life’s purpose is “to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.” That seems perfectly understandable. However, he then turned to those who have historically threatened mankind: people who do not believe in God.

From ETL's link...and Jonathan Turley is one smart dude!
I like that description of Daniels' voice..."shrill and strained"...Turley is spot on... :D :D

Religious politicians who wear their religon on their sleeve or in their underwear make me sick. :alien:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: "oUR mAN" mITCH dANIELS
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:19 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Quote:
Daniels’ rather shrill and strained view of history came out in a pre-Christmas interview with NewsChannel 15 at the Governor’s Residence in Indianapolis. Daniels is a Presbyterian and insisted that his life’s purpose is “to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.” That seems perfectly understandable. However, he then turned to those who have historically threatened mankind: people who do not believe in God.

From ETL's link...and Jonathan Turley is one smart dude!
I like that description of Daniels' voice..."shrill and strained"...Turley is spot on... :D :D

Religious politicians who wear their religon on their sleeve or in their underwear make me sick. :alien:

ooohhh!!!! (IN THEIR UNDERWEAR!!)

I guess I'm officially a "greenhorn" on that one!!

...but very familiar with it's "side effects." :( :D :(

I have much more on "our man Mitch" to come, but...

WHERE DO I FU#$@!^%&(*)(&^%^$# ING START??? :albino: :roll: :albino: