It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BuckSoTzero- 55 minutes to purple.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here's the best 55 minutes you could spend and maybe learn something. I grow tired of your Black/White, Red/Blue bullshit.

This is for everyone, not just the 3 puppets.

http://www.aworldofpossibilities.com/details.cfm?id=203

We're in a fight alright, but it's not with each other. We're dealing with the Ethnosphere and theCorporations will to own and control even the environments needs. They are competing with us and dividing us over the rights to resources, which we all have a right to own. This is the trap that we have fallen in to. While we dispute with each other over pennies, they are winning the battle for dollars, and we all lose. Lets get it together. We have the power and the will to defeat them and it is over the common ground that we must protect, as it is just as much our resources as it is theirs. Power to the people- This means ALL people. Including our little nuisances.

Please listen and then give me your opinion. Lets settle our differences and move on!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:56 am 
You flame bait three people and then ask them to come together with you and ignore difference? Gee with friends like you who needs enemies? You have no interest in common ground, only YOUR ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:54 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Wah wah wah cry like a baby, child.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:03 am 
Dog, do the left a favor, don't be our diplomat, you suck at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:50 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Toshiro Tzu wrote:
Dog, do the left a favor, don't be our diplomat, you suck at it.

a moment of buddhist zen by the asshole....aka Toshiro Tzu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:16 am 
"I never gave them hell, I just told them the truth and they thought it was hell!"

I like that bit of zen.

Post subject: Listen to this
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Did you listen, or do you hear only yourself????

More zen from the master of anger issues.

Current Topic at My Blog: Leftists Vs Liberals

Yes I'm a sarcastic bitter fuck, get over it.

With a nice picture of some girl cutting a swath of blood and tampons, stating that "The world is violent, so must I be too".
So you must ,you weak and pitiful human. Wooo what a dangerous person, in their own mind. A ladyfinger fart. Lets go to your Blog and see what kind of asswipe you really are.

About this Journal
Welcome to America's second Sengoku Jidai age. Here you will find commentary on the current battle between the left and the right and those who get caught in between. You'll also find ways to battle the right wing, along with pointers for the left to further better itself.

May 30Th 8 am- current mood - pissed off
June 05 1:12am- current mood - lonely

June 12 3:40 am -current mood - bored

Jun. 13th, 2005 @ 03:23 am- I need a woman Current Mood: amused Current Music: Moby - Porcelain (That shit will get you a woman)

Jun. 22nd, 2005 @ 10:46 pm "Leftists" Vs "Liberals"
Current Mood: calm

Jun. 21st, 2005 @ 12:38 am Beware! Right Wing Operatives at Work!
Current Mood: surprised (so are we)
Current Music: Madonna - American Life (Wow what eclectic music taste)

Obviously your mood swings reveal a bipolar disorder and your lack of musical taste, well speaks for itself. Whats with this wish to be a jap? Do we have an identity problem? Do we see ourselves as a conquering hero and a dual transvestite imagery? Perhaps choosing an identity closer to hermaphrodite would conquer your hopes for a schizophrenic idealism. Good luck. Please, reveal the child within and come to terms with the abuse you felt as a child. There is hope for you conquering this inner conflict with your powerlessness and lack of control. Change comes from within, but with such deeprooted inner conflict about identity, it's time to come to peace with your inner child. Tell me your problems. The d.OGtor is IN.

You have exposed way too much of your turmoil. If you want to be right, but think you're left out, then do us a favor and choose a direction, besides your lack of emotional control. We understand this conflict is your problem, but remember, we care. POAC is waiting. Return to your Ne(i)ther world.

Post subject: Re: Listen to this
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:38 pm 
So doggy at what point are you going to actually debate the issue instead of this character assassination bullshit? What's the matter, afraid to answer three simple questions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:02 pm 
Since the Doggy is in maybe he can explain this little paradox to me. How can you, Doggy, be a free thinker and believe that individuality is a cause of the world's problems? On one hand you preach free thinking, and on the other you preach conformity, so which is it? Conformity or individual free thought, you can't have both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ahhh...more feces from the master asshole buddhist.

dear diary,

they are still picking on me in the forum. i am getting mad now and i need my little head boosted, so i'll run to my friends at the conservative forum and tell them. i don't like when they pick on me.

i like my friends at the other forum...they tell me how i am master shit szu and how great i am. where is my daddy?? when i grow up i'm going to join the navy seals...arf arf.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

don't even bother Toshiro Tzu , this is a sure sign of split personality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:30 pm 
mga, if you think I feel picked on you're greatly mistaken. I'm still here taking on both you and Doggy, cowards that you are, waiting for you two to do more than spew out bullshit. At what point mga will you finally have the balls to answer three simple little questions? BTW, I notice you never mention the liberal response to your bullshit from that entry, huh, imagine that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:34 pm 

I think the main point DO.g's was trying to make is "Left, Right, it's all shit".

Think about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:46 pm 
I've thought on and commented on it, like I said, I see no difference between Do.g/mga's irrational bullshit and inability to actually debate and the right's irrational bullshit and inability to actually debate. Do.g asks why argue with him, it never dawns on him that he's part of the problem which was MY point. You tell people to unite against the real threat and then flame bait them and you expect them to unite with you? The fuck are you smoking?

Like I said, with friends like him, who needs enemies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

dear diary,

i'm always right and they are always wrong...but they just don't get it. i really need friends but no one seems to like me except for bucky and i don't know why. i make sense to myself all the time...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next