It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thanks Right Wingers!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:56 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I'd like to take this time to give special thanks to the right wing political party for allowing america to get into the biggest mess in it's history.

in 6 short years, you have allowed us to become a war-torn country with a war debt never before seen and with no end is in sight. this will have a negative effect on america's economy for many years. we will be fighting this "war on terror" (that you created) for generations. the results of your indescrimnate bombings has created a new legion of people who will hate us for the next 200 years.

in 6 short years you have given us an administration that has absolutely no clue on how to govern a nation. our doemestic issues are in a total mess with no end in sight. rising fuel costs will soon become the single most contributing factor of our economic decline. you gave us a nitwit who could care less about it.

in 6 short years, you have made america the laughing stock of the world because of the nitwit you put in office, and at the same time, you have made america the most hated country in the world.

in 6 short years, you have turned christianity into a political whore house by pimping god, jesus or whomever else for your personal and corrupt gains and flooding our government with your religious prostitutes.

so, i just wanted to say thanks for a job well done!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:27 am 
Involved
Involved

:x

I could not agree more .

The next go round I hope the voters with their RED hats on use their God given brains and vote the issues..vote these political corrupt..dictators out.

I can not believe what has happened to our country.

I for one do not care who is doing who in the Oval office as long as the policies that are decided on do not do me in.
This so called president calls himself a christian ..well maybe him and Pat Robertson are a new kind of christian but they do not relate to my christian up bringing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]