It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The United States Is In Deep Doodoo!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:27 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... doodoo.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

bucky's back with his usual "eloquent style of posting"... the drop and run with no commentary... so I'm not going to bother looking at the story if you don't say something about it, bucky... part deux

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

america in deep shit???

well, what the fuck...the right wing had the past 6 years to do something about it and what did they do?

they made it fuckin worse. so, buckwheat, if y'all have a problem with america not being right, then thank your right wing jerk-off friends...you guys put them there...now fuckin live with it.

enjoy the mess your party has made....everyone else has to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You may have jumped the GUN in your assumptions. Bucky may have turned a corner. It is actually a very interesting and factual site in my humble opinion.

TUT

So, with most of our manufacturing now gone, just what DOES America make? Trouble, mostly. With 4% of the world's population and 18% of the economy, we have 50% of all the lawyers, all looking to make a killing by looting those few industries that still call America home (like Microsoft). Kids don't want to be scientists and engineers; they've seen how little such people are valued in our country. Based on recent history, kids see the "big bucks" are in corporate law, specifically investment banking, leveraged buyouts, greenmail, junk bonds, in short what other countries describe as "trying to make money grow by shaking it side to side".

With America's ability to actually produce products that can compete on the open world market in decline, it's no wonder that the balance of trade is the problem it is. Nobody buys our export products because we just don't make that many any more, and like or not, we have to buy our appliances from the people who make them, which are NOT Americans. (When Ampex invented the VCR, they didn't even bother trying to find an American company to make it, they immediately sold the rights to Japan).

So, what do all these countries on the plus side of the trade imbalance do with their surplus billions? Well, they have been loaning it right back to us!

Our government engages in a practice politely called "deficit spending". Other terms which would aptly describe the practice include "counterfeiting" and "check kiting", but it all comes down to the same thing; spending money one does not actually have.

What would be a Jailable offense for a normal citizen was rendered legal for the government by the Federal Reserve Act. This was not a popular piece of legislation. In fact the Democrats had campaigned in 1912 on a platform of rejection of the creation of a private bank in charge of a fiat money system. Nevertheless, on December 23, 1913, taking advantage of the absence of congressmen opposed to the creation of a fiat monetary system during the Christmas break, the Federal Reserve Act was passed.

Years later, during the great depression, Congressman Louis T. McFadden (who served twelve years as Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency) asked for congressional investigations of criminal conspiracy to establish the privately owned 'Federal Reserve System'. He requested impeachment of Federal officers who had violated oaths of office both in establishing and directing the Federal Reserve -- imploring Congress to investigate an incredible scope of overt criminal acts by the Federal Reserve Board and Federal Reserve Banks. McFadden even suggested that the Federal Reserve deliberately triggered the great stock market crash of 1929, in order to eventually force the passage of the Emergency Banking Act of March 9, 1933, which suspended the gold standard.

In describing the FED, McFadden remarked in the Congressional Record, House pages 1295 and 1296 on June 10, 1932:

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known.
I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a
Government Board, has cheated the Government of the United States and he people of the United
States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the
Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough
money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined
the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our
Government. It has done this through the misadministration of that law by which the Federal Reserve
Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:56 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

mga wrote:
america in deep shit???

well, what the fuck...the right wing had the past 6 years to do something about it and what did they do?

they made it fuckin worse. so, buckwheat, if y'all have a problem with america not being right, then thank your right wing jerk-off friends...you guys put them there...now fuckin live with it.

it is obivious that you did not read the whole article, if you had you wouldn't be ranting only about the last six years , because it goes back a lot further than that. now is it really necessary to do all that cussing in a discussion.most people that cuss havn't the ability to say intelligent words to describe their concerns.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

TheStripey1 wrote:
bucky's back with his usual "eloquent style of posting"... the drop and run with no commentary... so I'm not going to bother looking at the story if you don't say something about it, bucky... part deux

oh my feelings are hurt now.
so you are telling the board that you will not read any articles/post unless you have bucky's opinion. well i'm flattered.

PART DEUX.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
mga wrote:
america in deep shit???

it is obivious that you did not read the whole article, if you had you wouldn't be ranting only about the last six years , because it goes back a lot further than that. now is it really necessary to do all that cussing in a discussion.most people that cuss havn't the ability to say intelligent words to describe their concerns.

ya know, buckwheat, after reading so many of your assinine posts in the past, i didn't read the full article. to be honest i rarely read anything you post.

but, that's your fault for having a reputation of posting pure bullshit. i belong to many forums and discuss issues with many hard right wingers, none so boring as you tho....sorry to say.

and, as for my cussing, i was merely venting my anger at the right wing party. if reading the word "fuck" offends you, then perhaps you are in the wrong place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
ya know, buckwheat, after reading so many of your assinine posts in the past, i didn't read the full article. to be honest i rarely read anything you post.

ok i understand now you see me post something , you don't bother reading it but you rant and cuss about the post that you haven't even read.and what does this say about your credibility to any of your replies.

you are a very small minded person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
Quote:

ok i understand now you see me post something , you don't bother reading it but you rant and cuss about the post that you haven't even read.and what does this say about your credibility to any of your replies.

you are a very small minded person.

not much...you're right there.....then again, when it comes to replying to your posts, i don't really care.

again, your reputation dictates the respect you get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:29 am 

I agree with TUT on this one. I did find it a really good read. Reminded me however of the time my sister (borrowed without asking) my 20$ silver certificate to go out drinking! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol Soooooooo how about the rest of you READ the article and then letting me know what you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:23 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Nina wrote:
I agree with TUT on this one. I did find it a really good read. Reminded me however of the time my sister (borrowed without asking) my 20$ silver certificate to go out drinking! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol Soooooooo how about the rest of you READ the article and then letting me know what you think.

as i stated above...i stopped reading buckwheat's links a long time ago. i could care less if he became a commie liberal over night...i still refuse to read any links he puts up. i've read other's who have posted here and still do...just not buckwheat's.

and that's what i think.

however, that's just me and my own opinion...feel free to read and comment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:17 pm 

I haven't been around here enough to aquire any prejudice towards any one idividual, but I'm sure if I was I might feel the same way.

I did find the part about JFK trying to change the backing of the US dollar back to silver really interesting, and how his death pretty much ended that! Really makes one wonder even more about who was responsible for his death!

[Many politicians have attempted to reverse this process. John F. Kennedy issued an Executive Order 11110, requiring the Treasury Department to start printing and issuing silver certificates for the silver then remaining in the US Treasury.

Kennedy decided that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest. This was the reason he signed Executive Order 11110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the traditional Federal Reserve System.

John F. Kennedy's United States Note.

That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.

Kennedy's comptroller of the currency, James J. Saxon, had been at odds with the powerful Federal Reserve Board for some time, encouraging broader investment and lending powers for banks that were not part of the Federal Reserve system. Saxon also had decided that non-Reserve banks could underwrite state and local general obligation bonds, again weakening the dominant Federal Reserve banks".

Kennedy's executive order was never implemented following his assassination, and shortly afterwards, United States silver coins were taken out of circulation and replaced with the copper clad slugs in use today. These two events, the failure to print new silver certificates, and the substitution of worthless slugs for our silver coins, may explain why the Warren Commission included on its panel John J. McCloy, a man with no experience in crime, law enforcement, or national security, but who had been the President of the Chase Manhattan Bank.][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's a rare thing for bucky to provide a link...see how he spammed the 9/11 and Accurate Reporting forums earlier and you'll see what I mean. :lol:

More often than not, the few "links" he has provided, usually at the behest of someone demanding them, are just propaganda sites of the Fox News and/or Limbaugh-types. :roll:

I agree with mga...bucky has a looooooong way to go before he can claim redemption, and one little article isn't going to do it...not for me, at least.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:26 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Nina wrote:
I haven't been around here enough to aquire any prejudice towards any one idividual, but I'm sure if I was I might feel the same way.

I did find the part about JFK trying to change the backing of the US dollar back to silver really interesting, and how his death pretty much ended that! Really makes one wonder even more about who was responsible for his death!

You have been around here long enough Nina. Time is not a prerequisite intelligence is and you are an open mind. Bring it on. A few other interesting facts regarding money and assasination.

My favorite story in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

JESUS FLIPS (many coins) 33 A.D.

Jesus was so upset by the sight of the money changers in the temple, he waded in and started to tip over the tables and drive them out with a whip, this being the one and only time we ever hear of him using force during his entire ministry.

So what caused the ultimate pacifist to become so aggressive?

For a long time the Jews had been called upon to pay their temple tax with a special coin called the half shekelshekel. It was a measured half ounce of pure silver with no image of a pagan emperor on it.

It was to them the only coin acceptable to God.

But because there was only a limited number of these coins in circulation, the money changers were in a buyers market and like with anything else in short supply, they were able to raise the price to what the market would bear.

They made huge profits with their monopoly on these coins and turned this time of devotion into a mockery for profit. Jesus saw this as stealing from the people and proclaimed the whole setup to be. "A den of thieves". 1

Once money is accepted as a form of exchange, those who produce, loan out and manipulate the quantity of money are obviously in a very strong position. They are the "Money Changers".

1. King James NT, Mt 21:13, Mr 11:17, Lu 19:46

My personal HERO!!!!!!!!

By calling in existing loans and refusing to issue new loans he did cause a massive depression, but in 1836 when the charter ran out, the Second Bank ceased to function. It was then he made these two famous statements: "The Bank is trying to kill me - but I will kill it!" and later "If the American people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system - there would be a revolution before morning..."
Andrew Jackson

When asked what he felt was the greatest achievement of his career Andrew Jackson replied without hesitation "I killed the bank!"

However we will see this was not the end of private financial influence passing itself off as official when we look at...

Then there was Lincoln!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With an election coming up the next year, Lincoln himself would wait for renewed public support before reversing the National Bank Act he had been pressured into approving during the war.

Lincoln's opposition to the central banks financial control and a proposed return to the gold standard is well documented. He would certainly have killed off the national banks monopoly had he not been killed himself only 41 days after being re-elected.

The money changers were pressing for a gold standard because gold was scarce and easier to have a monopoly over.

Much of this was already waiting in their hands and each gold merchant was well aware that what they really had could be easily made to seem like much much more.

Silver would only widen the field and lower the share so they pressed for...

Then there was Garfield [not the cat]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Garfield became President in 1881 with a firm grasp of where the problem lay.

"Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce... And when you realise that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate."
James Garfield 1881

Within weeks of releasing this statement President Garfield was assassinated.

The cry from the streets was to...

1. Senator Daniel of Virginia, May 22, 1890, from a speech in Congress, to be found in the Congressional Record, page 5128, quoting from the Bankers Magazine of August, 1873
2. from a circular issued by authority of the Associated Bankers of New York, Philadelphia, and Boston signed by one James Buel, secretary, sent out from 247 Broadway, New York in 1877, to the bankers in all of the States

Then

William Jennings Bryan was the Democratic candidate for president in 1896, campaigning to bring silver back as a money standard. (free Silver)

"We will answer their demand for a gold standard by saying to them: You shall not press down upon the brow of labour this crown of thorns, you shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold."
William Jennings Bryan

Of course the money changers supported his opposition on the Republican side so long as he wanted the gold standard maintained. The factory bosses were somehow convinced to tell their work force that business would close down if Bryan was elected, and everyone would lose their jobs.

The Republicans won by a small margin.

Bryan tried again in 1900 and in 1908 but lost both times. He became secretary of state under Wilson in 1912 but became disenchanted and resigned in 1915 under suspicious circumstances connected with the sinking of the Lusitania which drove America into the First World War.

One more moment please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 23rd December 1913 the house of representatives had past the Federal Reserve Act, but it was still having difficulty getting it out of the senate. Most members of congress had gone home for the holidays, but unfortunately the senate had not adjourned sene die (without day) so they were technically still in session. There were only three members still present. On a unanimous consent voice vote the 1913 Federal Reserve Act was passed. No objection was made, possibly because there was no one there to object.

Charles Lindbergh would have objected.

"The financial system has been turned over to... the federal reserve board. That board administers the finance system by authority of... a purely profiteering group. The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other peoples money."
Rep Charles A, Lindbergh (R-MN)

Louis T. McFadden would have objected.

"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board... This evil institution has impoverished... the people of the United States... and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through... the corrupt practice of the moneyed vultures who control it."
Rep. Louis T, McFadden (R-PA)

Barry Goldwater would also have objected.

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders... The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and... manipulates the credit of the United States."
Sen. Barry Goldwater (R-AZ)

Most Americans would object if they knew.

The Federal Reserve is the largest single creditor of the United States Government, and they are also the people who decide how much the average persons car payments are going to be, what their house payments are going to be, and whether they have a job or not.

The three people who passed the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, knew exactly what they were doing when they set up this private bank, modelled on the Bank of England and the fact that THE BANK OF ENGLAND had been operating independently unopposed since 1694 must have given them a great deal of confidence.

WHERE THERE'S WAR THERE'S MONEY

War uses up more materials more quickly than most anything else on earth. In war expensive equipment doesn't wear out slowly, it gets blown up.

(It's interesting to note that during the 119 year period from the founding of the Bank of England to Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo, England had been at war for 56 years, while the rest of the time preparing for it. In the process the money changers had been getting rich.)

So there it was, the newly formed Federal Reserve poised to produce any money the U.S. Government might need from thin air with each dollar standing to make a healthy interest.

Nine days after its formation the Federal Reserve founders were wishing each other a Happy New Year. What good fortune might 1914 bring?

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/10/04.html#a5221

Enuff, let us see if any one is interested.

TUT

Welcome aboard NINA
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:19 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

mga wrote:
Quote:
as i stated above...i stopped reading buckwheat's links a long time ago. i could care less if he became a commie liberal over night...i still refuse to read any links he puts up. i've read other's who have posted here and still do...just not buckwheat's.

so why do you reply to all my post ? not that i really give a shit what the great mga thinks.i call you as a liar , if you really wern't reading them you wouldn't reply and if you really didn't care you wouldn't reply. what does mga stand for anyway, ...Mirza Ghulam Ahmad....as far as becoming a commie liberal like you that will never happen, but i would like to thank Mr. TUT and nina for some good informational replies to my post .

Quote:
It's a rare thing for bucky to provide a link...see how he spammed the 9/11 and Accurate Reporting forums earlier and you'll see what I mean.

More often than not, the few "links" he has provided, usually at the behest of someone demanding them, are just propaganda sites of the Fox News and/or Limbaugh-types.

I agree with mga...bucky has a looooooong way to go before he can claim redemption, and one little article isn't going to do it...not for me, at least.

Catherine

redemption to what cathy? the acceptance to only your beliefs? i have my beliefs and you have yours . i have my way of responding and you have yours . whats wrong with that.
would you like everyone to be like you . you'll never learn anything that way , but keep trying, i have faith you will be more tolerant to differance of opinion.instead of looking for some type of revenge when you repost try taking 10 deep breaths and being nice remember this is your home not mine, i don't agree with hardly anybody here. look at jesse i get along with him very well and i think he is a good person and respect him but i still have a great differance of opinion on his beliefs, he could of kicked me out loooooong ago but he didn;t and i respect him for that and i respect him for allowing difference and divirsity in his forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next